Introduction

LOTTO

EXO 

"A group of deliquents strike another bank again, we believe that group is under another group of higher-rank deliquents. This accident has been happening for 3 years, but we still don't know the victim behind all this act." Suho immediately flips the newspaper when he saw the news. "Chanyeol, i told you to take care of this." He said calmly. "I already did hyung. But they won't listen to me. They've been doing that behind our knowing." Chanyeol sighed. "If you can't make them obey us, then i should can." Suho smirked and throw the newspaper to the fireplace. 

"Jongdae, why not buy another wine? The old one taste better than this one!" Baekhyun complaining like a kid, yup he's definetly a sober. "You dumb, i stole that wine  from a bar in New York when we visit Suho's cousin. And i'm not going to New York risking our live only to buy wine, Baekhyun-ssi." Chen replied while taking another glass of wine. "You can always get a person to do that," Baekhyun gave a wink and smile like a baby. "But they don't know the right wine."

Xiumin let out an unknowing scowl when he lost the game to Kai. "You're getting better Jongin-ah" Kai just let out a smirk, "of course hyung, it's because you've been teaching me." Xiumin replied, "even better than me." Right after that Xiumin throwed the money and said, "hurry up, let's play again, i won't lose to you this time." They both gave each other smirk and continue the game. 

Meanwhile, D.O, Lay, and Sehun were nowhere to be found in their home. They went to the city to buy their usual needs. Alcohol, beer, wine, champagne, any alcoholic drinks, maybe some cigarettes, and even some weapons. Sehun straightly went to the bar, while D.O and Lay went to the weapons store. He bid goodbye to his hyung and lights a cigarette entering the bar. 
"Ahjussi, i need a sharp sniper, not this sniper you gave me! It almost broke when i used it, and it's only been 2 months." D.O throwed the sniper in front of the owner's face. "Calm down, i have a new sniper imported from Russia." The owner smirked and open a large long metalic box, showing a gold-colored sniper. Lay went to touch the sniper but the owner slapped back his hand,
"It cost the whole lungs to buy this."
"You gave me an old rusty sniper, and you act y like this?" D.O smirked and slammed the table, while Lay just scoffed watching the younger acting like that. Of course his acting manage to make the owner scared. "Fine," the owner answered with sweat covering his face. "I will let you use them for 3 week for free, think of it as an sample, but i would not want any scratch when you don't want it." Negotiation success. 

While his brothers out at the weapons store, Sehun took his time carefully observing the expensive wine and champagne. Of course, he didn't want to be bullied by his brothers just because he bought the wrong drinks. "There's no the right one here." Sehun thought to himself and walked to the exit. Sehun needs to ride a few blocks from his place to go to the right store. But when he stepped on his motorcycle, someone jumped to the passenger seat and scream on his ears. 

 

Hara
Hara was running through an alley in the middle of Seoul's cold night. Seoul is a big city, and she would never thoughts she could run for hours until another place, another address. She's been running for hours but the kidnappers won't give up searching for her. Using a ripped jeans and white shirt only, with 50 thousand won in her pocket and converse shoes. She keeps running trying to get out from the narrow alley. 


Let me introduce myself, I'm Jung Hara and for the past 18 years, i've been running and running for my life. I'm the rightful heir for the Jung Co. the biggest entertainment company. And let me just say, my father isn't a very humble nor generous man, neither do my mother. They do have admirers, but the people who hated them aren't little too. My father is an active person in the politics, and my mother is an active woman in the business. They both have successful careers in front of them, but no one knows when would they fall. Plus their thirst for power are a big no. And guess what, 
I'm their only child took all the blames. Almost being kidnapped for the nth time, being ually abuse or bullied, and many people hated me too. I did nothing.
I'm not really interested in business or politics, i have my own interest rather than doing somekind of debates or meeting with 'important people' 

Now, let me tell you my story about running away from kidnappers for the nth-time :) 

 

 



Thank you for reading omg! And i would like imagine my OC as Red Velvet Irene! What about you?
Please comment and subscribe,

Lots of love<3