Chapter 2, Be Careful.

LOTTO

 

CHAPTER 3

 

"Hun, why do i hear girl's voice in your room?"

Hara flinched hearing a knock on the door, "you should hide!" Whisper sehun, pointing at the bathroom. Hara immediately hides in the bathroom, "what are you talking about, hyung?" Sehun opened the door with a nervous face, "I seriously heard a girl's voice really."
"You must be drinking too much wine, baek-hyung." Sometimes Sehun thought about their soundproof rooms but his brothers have a really great hearing. "Why am i so strange these days." Baekhyun closed the door while touching his forehead.
After the door closed, he gave a knock to the bathroom door, signalling that Hara is safe for now. 
"Who is that?" 
"My brother." Sehun sat on the bed. While looking around, she realized that his room smelled like a cologne, the decoration was not much. It just looks like a normal boys room, but a lot neater. She thought that he rarely used his room because it looks like never been used. "What should we do know?" She asked while still admiring the rooms. "I have my car on the garage, and there's a lot of cctv around it, plus Chanyeol-hyung would have eyes on the garage if anyone went to it." "I wouldn't be possibly i go there, right?"
"Of course, you need to wait in the front gate." 
"Look, Sehun, you do not need to do this to me. You can just take me to a bus stop with your motorcycle."
"Are you crazy? Those men are looking for you!"
"Tomorrow morning! I can sleep on the bathroom, you look freaking tired." 
"You'll be a deadmeat tomorrow morning."
"Why?"
"Because."

 

FLASHBACK
Sehun and his brothers are sitting in the main hall, while watching TV News. "The underlings won't listen to us lately, They just did thing recklessly on their own." Suho sighed watching the news saying a gang caught robbing on an international bank, luckilly there are police station near— "We couldn't possibly save them right?" Sehun asked. "We saved 2 gangs before, it would be suspicious if we save them again." Lay turned the channel,
showing up another news, but not about a robbed bank. Jung Hara, daughter of the CEO Jung Sooyeon and famous politican Jung Hwang Sik, went missing after 2 days, reportedly being kidnapped, "if you see or spot or even find my daughter, i would give you 2 million won, please, anything to find my daughter." Sooyeon spoke in the camera. Knowing this, people tried to fake or cosplaying as Jung Hara to get 10 million won. There are a lot of people who cosplayed as Jung Hara and post them into the internet.
A picture of Hara showed up, brunette hair, pale skin, wearing a school uniform. "Shouldn't we take this chance?" D.O asked, "we are bad guys, we don't do good things, besides it's only 10 million won" Kai snapped back. "But she's a very very valuable person." 


 

"Just do as i said."
The person in front of her did so much for her, she doesn't know how to repay him. "You go to the front gate, wait for me in there. You remember the way right?" She nodded, he continued talking, "i will take my car, and if you hear any footsteps or voice, hide." 
"What about the cctv?"
"I can handle the cctv, it will be fine." 
They immediately operate the plan, Hara walked to the front door slowly, everytime she heard a sound she hides. She manage to saw Sehun's brothers, some were very tall like Sehun, with different kind of haircolors.
They all have great features in their face, just like Sehun. "Aish why do i keep thinking about Sehun?" She mumbled alone to herself.
She took a deep breath, she barely managed to went outside. She then waited for Sehun in the edge of the park, below the three. It's getting dark, where the hell is he. 20 minutes went silently, she managed to went outside, but what the hell happened to him?! 

A car arrived in front of Hara, 2 men went out of the car, they look so dangerous. She hides herself behind the trees, thankfully her body was small enough for the tree to covered her.
They look suspicious too, with black clothes. 
Hara really needs Sehun to come out now. 

A car arrived yet the 2 men are still on the outside of the mansion. It must be Sehun, but the timing is very bad. One of them stood beside the car,
"Hun-ah, where was you?" 
"Hyung, i was running from the gangster, sorry for leaving you both?"
"Really?" the other one spoke, "i thought i saw you with a woman"
Sehun spoke lightly, "no, that's impossible, i wasn't going anywhere with a woman."
"Sehun-ah please don't do what you usually do, remember we are the villains."
What did he usually do?

"Okay hyung, i'm going now." Sehun rode the car slowly, waiting for his hyungs to go inside. 
"What are you doing hun-ah?" One of them took a small steps to the car.
Sehun panicked, he immediately opened his windows to ask Hara to come in, she gasped and immediately run.
"Who the hell is that b.itch?" 
Safely arrived inside, he stepped on the gas and drove fastly. "We got an explanation to do OH SEHUN!" 
"That was really close, but what are you going to say when you come home?" Hara felt bad because he keeps doing nice things to help her.
"It's my business for now, first i need to get you safe."

But deep inside his heart, he knew what would happen to him and what would happen to Hara if they found out about it.

 


 


 

HELLO EVERYONE! I finished my exam! But idk about my score.......
My school is doing sports competition for all the class. I'm not good at sport tho.. ;__; i wish i was good at it.
Thank you for reading this godforsaken-fanfic, i'm sorry if i late for updating!!11!!1
Please comment and subscribe<3~