Is it over yet?

Eeny, meeny, miny, moe

Request: continuation of eeny, meeny, miny, moe/leaving a trail on you, please?

Day 2 part 1 of Christmas thing


Cautiously they walked into the dorm, breathing a sigh of relief as it was quiet. Jun closed the door softly, as the rest of them took off shoes and moved to go into their respective rooms.

“Do you think he decided?” Hoshi whispered.

“He must’ve,” Mingyu whispered back, “it’s so quiet.”

Dino walked into the kitchen to get a glass of water. He yelped seeing Scoups and Jeonghan sitting at the table.

The others moved wondering why their maknae let out a small screech. They also did the same when they the older of the two hyungs.

The looks on their faces were anything but happy. Neither of them had a particularly elated expression.

They all looked to each other wondering who would have the courage to ask the question first.

Wonwoo cleared his throat. “Is something wrong?”

“Where’s Shua hyung?” Mingyu added.

“Sleeping,” Jeonghan replied staring at his glass of water.

“We made him cry,” Scoups said sadly.

“Made him cry,” Seungkwan said incredulously.

Jeonghan nodded. “We asked. Pressured him I guess to pick and the he broke down into tears.”

“And what did you two do for him to sleep?” Jun asked, the surprise clear in his voice.

“We hugged him and told him he didn’t have too,” Jeonghan mumbled. “Cuddled him till he started to sleep.”

Minghao moved silently to go check on Joshua, leaving the other members to grill their hyungs.

“You shouldn’t have made him cry like that,” Vernon said. “You know how he hates to cry. Especially in front of people,” he paused, “I don’t think I’ve seen him cry actually.”

“I know,” Jeonghan said.

Scoups nodded.

“Don’t make him cry again,” Woozi threatened. “Wait for him to come to you two or else.”

Everyone nodded in agreement.

“We know. We’re sorry. We apologized to him. Lots of times.”

“Good,” Dino said. “Let’s go to bed now. And we can comfort Joshua hyung tomorrow.”

Everyone let out a chorus of agreement letting the hyungs wallow in their feelings.

What Scoups and Jeonghan didn’t tell them was that while they comforted him, they also showered him in kisses. Kisses on his cheeks, his head, his ears, his eyes, even his lips. And he let them. Joshua even kissed back, albeit gently. Problem was that he still didn’t pick any of the options.

Jeonghan in his stupidity blurted out that Joshua didn’t have to pick. That they would be ok with him not choosing for now. Scoups had nodded and agreed to the whole thing too.

Joshua sniffed hard as the tears fell and asked hiccupping, “Really?”

To which they repsoned with loud yes’s, before letting Joshua sleep.


“Hyung? You ok?” Minghao asked quietly.

“Oh, Minghao you’re back,” Joshua rubbed at his eyes. “Yea. I’m ok.”

“We heard that they made you cry.”

Joshua nodded slowly, before looking to either side of Minghao. He beckoned him closer.

Minghao shuffled the rest of the way plopping down next to Joshua.

Whispering Joshua said, “They did make me cry. At first because the pressure was too much. But after a few seconds I stopped.” He let out a small chuckle. “I faked the rest of the tears until they gave in and agreed to stop.”

Minghao smiled at Joshua, pushing him. “Devious Shua hyung.”

Joshua nodded, laughing quietly. “They did make me cry though.” He grabbed Minghao. “Want to sleep here with me tonight? It’ll teach those two a lesson.”

He laughed. “Yea.”

Together they cuddled close and whispered some stories before falling asleep before the others came in.