Introduction - Part 2

Don't Leave Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were pretty done with the pancakes and placed the last one on the plate where the rest was. Just when you were done, the other four came down. Their gaze was on you, suspicious and shocked, except one. When you stared at them with your eyebrows a bit lifted and a gentle smile decorating your features, just then Jaebum noticed their presence.

———––——————-•—•-—————————

Jaebum turned to look at the four. 
"Guys, this is Y/N. Now sit and eat!" He said while chewing on the last pancake he got. Your gaze was on the one to the other. You locked eyes with one of them, those familiar eyes... You scanned every one of them. 

The first one had white hair, he had a muscular body and looked really short next to the other one, who was tall. The tall one had red hair and sharp features. The third one had sweet features and looked like an... otter? The last one was pretty gentle looking. You gazed into his eyes that weren't widened as the others did have, his eyes were familiar.

You were pulled out of your gaze when the short, white haired guy stepped towards you. "Hi! I'm the oh so Wild & y Jackson! But you can call me Jackson." He said while playfully winking at you. "He still calls himself that?" Jaebum whispered, mentally face palming himself, to Bambam, still loud enough for everyone to hear. "It's nice to meet you too, Jackson." You said ignoring Jaebum's comment. He walked towards the cupboard and took five plates out of it. He placed the plates on the counter. He then walked back and sat next to Bambam. 

The tall one was the next one who stepped towards you and said shyly. "I'm Y-Yugyeom, it's nice to meet you." His gaze was fixed on the floor. "Cute" 
"It's nice to meet you too, Yugyeom." You said smiling because of how shy the boy was. When he heard you talk back, he brought his gaze back on you, smiled shyly and walked towards the table to sit next to Jackson, but Jackson just had to say something. "NO! This is Mark's chair!" He said while pointing at the chair next to him.

"I don't see Mark hyung's name written on it!" He said coldly and sat in the chair that was supposed to be Mark's. Jackson began to fake cry and dab fake tears away, while leaning his head on Bambam's shoulder. (And Bambam looking at him like he has gone mad.) "When did our baby maknae change so much?!" You began to giggle, but when the next guy stepped towards you, you cease your giggles. 

"Thank you for helping me last night." You said giving him a gentle smile. He looked at you surprised. "How do you know it's me?" He said bewildered. "As I said before, your eyes." He looked at you a bit weird. "Okay then, I'm Jinyoung." You just nodded. 

Jinyoung looked around at the other guys, who joined the 2 and were happily chewing on their pancakes too. "You made pancakes?" He asked while sitting down on the opposite of Jaebum. "Yeah, as a thank you." You said, genuine smiling at t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter