The Forest

Don't Leave Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: First chapter people!!! Hope you enjoy it!

--------------------------------

*? POV*

Why is life so cruel, why is it so unfair?

I keep coming to the point that I want to escape from the situation that comes again and again, from the situation that I'm currently in. I finally had the chance to escape it, and I took the chance and what happened next? I got lost, lost in the woods.

It's getting already late and before I knew it, the sun switched his position with the moon. Today is the full moon, I hear wolves hauling to it because of sorrow or just because of habit that every wolf would have.

Fear washes over my body with every step that I make. Sometimes I will step on a stick and the crack of it would make me even more scared then before. I'm mostly scared that something will come from behind a tree, from the bushes, scared that something will eat me alive. What I'm mostly scared of now are bears and wolves, they don't have any mercy when they meet you. They will just bite into you before you could process what's happening. I'm too young to die yet, I just turned 19. I have a whole 'new' life ahead of me.

It's not that I'm panicking right now, it's just that I'm scared, everyone in my place would be scared. Okay, they would be terrified and probably panicking, but I'm not like everyone. I may be a bit weird, but that's okay, everyone is different. Life wouldn't be fun if everyone was the same, but if it was like that, then there wouldn't be any war, any pain or anything that would make people sad. But life is how life is. Sometimes there's happiness and before you know it, it's already gone and then it doesn't come back. Why, you ask? Because people find most of their happiness in people and animals, family makes you happy, friends make you happy, pets make you happy and your one and only love. But what if one of those leave you? You'll feel hurt and maybe betrayed, but at the end of the day, everything is how it is. We can't change the faith that we are destined to. Yeah, sometimes there would be a chance to change it, but that chance would cause a big change in your life. Maybe changing your faith would end up good or maybe not, but it's all up to you how you want to change it once you get the chance. It's better to grab it, then to let go.

Just like me now, I got a chance to change my faith. And this time, I won't let it slip away.

I was walking in a straight line on a path and hoping that I would end up somewhere near some people. The path came to an end. At the end of the path I found a river. As I walked closer to the water before me, I could see the reflection of the sky in it. The moon and the stars, they were beautiful, the sight was overwhelming.

With the river before me, I sat on the ground that was coated with light green grass. I could stare at river the whole night. I couldn't take my eyes of it, until I saw movement at the other side of the river.

A creature came out of the forest. My eyes widened and I gasped as I saw that it was a wolf. He hadn't see me yet, so I took the chance to slowly stand up. As I was already standing I slowly stepped back, but I stumbled back and fell right on my bun. I closed my eyes immediately so I wouldn't see my own dead coming, but to my surprise it never came. I slowly opened my eyes. I looked to where I last saw him.

He was still there, but now looking at me and scanning me from head to toe. He brought his gaze up and we locked eyes. Then it hit me, those eyes weren't eyes of a wolf, those were eyes of a werewolf. Werewolf eyes are the same as humans but when they change form, their eyes would be mixed with the wolf ones.

I sighed out of relieve. I felt like a heavy weight has just been lifted of my shoulders. He is a human too, half human, half w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter