Introduction - Part 1

Don't Leave Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You walked towards the bed and laid yourself down while putting the covers over yourself. Being in such a warm and – Right now – safe place, made you drift away fast towards the dream land. 

You had a dream about him again.

———––——————-•—•-—————————

You had a dream about him again.

Normally the dreams about him will turn into nightmares, about how he left you. He would say things that would make your heart stop, things he would never say, but it was your imagination who said he could say something like that. 

But this time... It was a beautiful and peaceful dream and to your surprise you were both happy. 

*THE DREAM*

You were on a grass field before a house you didn't really know. As you looked around you just noticed that you weren't alone with him. There were other people too, it seemed that they knew him and you. They were surrounding you with laughing faces. They were all happy. 

One walked towards you, took your hand and ran away with you from the others. But they ran after you. 

When you weren't looking at where you stepped, you tripped and before the boy could catch you, you already fell right on top of him. 

You were now laying on top of him and you heard a faint sound of his laughter. You heard that the others were calling your name in the background. 

You couldn't see any of their faces, the image was blurry - As always - and then everything began to fade away. 

*END OF THE DREAM*

You woke up, but this time you weren't sweaty and out of breath, you woke up in peace. 

You slowly opened your eyes only to close them again because of the brightness that filled 'your' room. You blinked a few times to adjust to the light. You looked around in the room, everything was the same as it was yesterday. 

You closed your eyes, hoping to fall asleep again, but you just couldn't. You took your phone that was now fully charged of the bedside table and looked at what time it is. It was almost nine. How could you wake up this early? 

Not feeling like sleeping again, you sat up and threw your legs off the bed, rubbing your eyes to get the sleep away. You stood up and walked towards your backpack that was leaning against the closet.

You didn't take any comfortable nor warm clothes with you, thus you just kept the clothes on that he gave you. You took out your bathroom supplies. You didn't take any make up with you because you barely use it. 

You looked around the room to see if you forgot something. When you were sure you got everything, you slowly walked towards the door and pressed your ear to it to hear if someone was walking by or at least awake. But you didn't hear anyone. So you slowly opened the door to look outside, no trace to be found of the people who are living here. 

You stepped into the hallway, closing the door behind you. You quickly looked around to be sure there's no one and walked into the bathroom - to your luck - it was free.

After doing everything that had to be done, you walked out of the bathroom a bit careless...

You've put all of your stuff back into your backpack and went downstairs. Quickly scanning around if there was someone downstairs - again - to your luck there was no one. 

You walked towards the kitchen that the wolf showed you the day before. You looked into the fridge, there was almost nothing in it. "What do they even eat?!" You thought. You grabbed something that you thought you could use. Placing the stuff on the counter, you thought about what you should make. "Pancakes were his favorite, just as mine..." you mumbled to yourself. 

"Pancakes it is!" You shouted quietly. 

You had the recipe written in your head after making it almost everyday. When you were done with making the pancake mix, someone scared you by almost yelling. "WHO ARE YOU?! WHY ARE YOU IN OUR HOUSE?! ARE YOU A ROBBER?!" You turned fast around to see a tall boy hide behind the wall with only his head visible. Is it possible that an unicorn puked on his head? Because it looked like it, with his multicolored hair.

You slowly walked towards the boy to not scare him, as he looked like he could pee in his pants on the spot. You extended your hand towards him and introduced yourself. 

He scanned you from head to toe and when he was sure you weren't someone who could be dangerous, he stepped from behind the wall into your vision. You had now a full look of him. He was still in his pajamas, that explained that he probably just woke up.

He slowly placed his hand in yours to shake it. "I'm. Bambam." He said shyly. "It's nice to meet you Bambam!" You said with clear enthusiasm filling your voice and visible on your face. "Uhm... Nice to meet you too Y/N, but why are you here?" He looked concerned about it. "Oh! That..." You trailed off. "Someone of your pack had helped me out this night. I hadn't really somewhere to go, so he offered me to s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter