A bunch of excited boys

You Are Cute!

a/N: Happy New Year! I hope you are all safe and sound and wishing everyone a blessed year ahead

 

 

----

 

It was another hectic weekend since Hyunwoo and Wonho ended their holiday and the two fathers were left to tend to their children. Both did however returned home very late a night making the kids miss their fathers really bad again.

 

“A sleep over again?” Kihyun asked as he chatted with Hyungwon as they wait for their kids.

 

“Yeah, at our place, brong them along, Minhyuk’s been a bit lonely without Hoseok. They’ve been busy lately.” Hyungwon explained.

 

“Yeah, the anniversary party is coming, oh sheeezzzz” Kihyun caught his tongue as Hyyungwon glared at him. “the Onesies!” Kihyun blurted out and Hyungwon gasped and the realization that they haven’t found anything for their children to wear.

 

“Oh my goodness I haven’t bought one for Minhyuk!!!” Hyungwon exclaimed.

 

“Well, I guess a sleep over is really due this weekend.” Kihyun said and the two shook hands just as Jooheon and Minhyuk ran towards them with a waving Ryeowook behind them.

 

“Want to have a sleepover at our house Jooheon?” Hyungwon asked the kid who looked at his father who nodded before he himself nodded while smiling widely.

 

“Really Appa Won???” Minhyuk asked while giving puppy eyes to Hyungwon and the father laughed before nodding.

 

“we’ll be getting your onesies too.” Hyungwon said and Minhyuk squealed in joy.

 

“We are going together!!!!” Minhyuk squealed before hugging Jooheon who was laughing as well.

 

“Let’s go Jooheon, we need to get your brothers.” Kihyun remarked and Jooheon nodded.

 

The boy waved goodbye to his friend and Minhyuk did the same. The father bid farewell as well and were soon walking back towards their cars.

 

 

----

 

“PUPPY!!!” Minhyuk squealed as they entered the toy store and immediately ran towards the stuffed toys.

 

“You look like them Minhyukkie!” Jooheon remarked and the older smiled wide and nodded.

 

“okay, follow me to the costume aisle.” Kihyun announced and everyone walked (the kids ran) to the aisle where the onesies were displayed.

 

“PUPPY!!!!!” Minhyuk shouted while pointing to the orange and white onesie displayed on a mannequin.

 

“Yes dear, we will get your puppy onesie.” Hyungwon assured his son and went to talk to the saleslady who gladly entertained them and led Minhyuk to a rack where the puppy onesies where found.

 

“This looks about his size, you can try it on.” The lady said as she handed the garment.

 

Minhyuk was squealing as he dragged his father to the nearby changing room to fit the garment.

 

“And what about you boys?” the lady asked the three other kids who were a little lost.

 

“Honey Bee!” they heard Minhyuk shout and Kihyun laughed.

 

“My eldest son’s name is Jooheon, it sounds like honey.” Kihyun explained and the sales lady nodded and led them to another rack of yellow garment.

 

“Appa, they have wings!” Jooheon remarked as he flapped the fluffy pair of felt wings on the garment.

 

“They have. Want to try them?” Kihyun asked and Jooheon nodded vigorously. “Okay. We’ll have this one and do you have other puppy onesies?” Kihyun asked and the sales lady nodded.

 

She took one of the bee onesie and handed it to Kihyun before she led them to another rack with brown wolf onesies. “We do have these.” She said and Kihyun nodded and asked for one to fit with Changkyun.

 

“Hamtaro!!!!” Soonyoung chirped, running to a rack of hamtaro costumes.

 

The sales lady giggled and looked at Kihyun who laughed and nodded. She took out a pair that is Soonyoung’s size and handed it to Kihyun. “You do have adorable kids sir.” She remarked and Kihyun thanked her.

 

“If you don’t mind, can you help me fit them?” He asked and the lady gladly took Soonyoung and led him to the changing rooms.

 

Hyungwon took Jooheon and Minhyuk was squealing loudly as he looked at the onesie Jooheon was going to fit while Kihyun dressed Changkyun. The kids were hyperactive, even Changkyun who was normally quiet was chasing Soonyoung as they ran around wearing their onesies. Minhyuk was playing with Jooheon’s wings while the younger played with the flappy ears of the puppy onesie.

 

“We’ll take them.” Kihyun turned to the sale lady who nodded and took out new stocks for them. “You really have adorable children.” She remarked and bowed to thank them.

 

The boys then walked around a bit more to check out some toys but that proved to be a bad idea because the kids were like sugar fed robots running with glee as they found interesting toys to play with. But Kihyun and Hyungwon sighed in relief as the kids did not demand any new toys to buy.

 

“Candy?” Minhyuk asked but Hyungwon shook his head.

 

“Your father will kill me if you get cavities.” Hyungwon pecked his son’s nose.

 

“But we’ll have cakes.” Kihyun said and the kids perked up.

 

“Appa, I want chocolate!” Changkyun tugged on his father’s shirt.

 

“Chocolate!!!!” Soonyoung agreed.

 

“and what does Jooheon wants?” Kihyun asked.

 

“Vanilla.” Minhyuk said with a grin and Jooheon can’t help but smile and nod in agreement.

 

Kihyun shared a look with Hyungwon who was grinning. “Guess it’ll be a give and take relationship don’t you think?” Hyungwon remarked which made Kihyun laugh.

 

“Whatever you say.” Kihyun shrugged.

 

“Appa!!!” The three kids shouted and pointed to something and when both fathers turned to look at the direction of where the kids were pointing, they burst out laughing. Really the kids are kids and they will not pass the opportunity to play with balls.

 

At the center of the mall was a set up of a kid’s fair with balloons and bubbles and ball pool. Kihyun and Hyungwon laughed as they paid for a ticket and the attendants took the kids and pinned ID’s on the kids that contained their parents’ information.  When everything was done, the kids gladly ran towards any activity that they found interesting.

 

“So you decided on the sibling thing?” Kihyun asked as they sat on the waiting area.

 

“Yeah, we talked about it and we will look into it. We decided to try both fathering a child.” Hyungwon said and Kihyun grinned at him.

 

“Wow, that’s good news.” Kihyun said and Hyungwon nodded.

 

“We would want to do it as soon as Hoseok finishes his project. We don’t want the to be too far off.” Hyungwon explained.

 

“that’s really good.” Kihyun nodded. “Have you talked to Minhyuk about it?” Kihyun asked and Hyungwon shook his head.

 

“We will tell him when Hoseok’s done with his project.” Hyungwon said and the Kihyun smiled at him.

 

“I’m happy for you. But you better ready yourself with the responsibility of possible twins.” Kihyun uttered and Hyungwon nodded.

 

“I have some time to deal with it. I should probably take up cooking lessons too.” Hyungwon joked and Kihyun laughed.

 

“You are taking this way seriously, but it isn’t bad that you do.” Kihyun said. “Besides you have us to help you.” Kihyun assured his friend who smiled in gratitude.

 

“thanks. It means a lot.” Hyungwon said.

 

“Appa!” Four voices in different tones shouted and four bodies collided with them, all giggling and laughing as they enjoyed their day.

 

“Had fun?” Kihyun asked and all of them told their own little story all at the same time making both Kihyun and Hyungwon laugh at them.

 

“Let’s get those cakes now shall we?” Hyungwon asked and everyone cheered.

 

---

 

a/n: Hi there. I already decided to give HyungWonHo another child but then things came up and interactions among idols came and bam, instead of 1, I decided to give them 2 more kids! So expect siblings for Minhyuk. And I decided to speed it up a little because we need those kids in onesies!!!!!