Meet the Son Family

You Are Cute!

a/N: let me just spazz a bit because just last night, Minhyuk Tweeted a picture of Jooheon telling him how cute he was. Damn it made me squeal… coz my fiction was like coming true in a way lol. Anyway, enjoy the update featuring the adorable appa of Jooheon ^^

 

 

-----

 

 

Kihyun was finishing dinner while the kids woke up from their afternoon nap. The kids walked towards the kitchen and Kihyun smiled watching the kids rub sleep off of their eyes and stopping by the breakfast bar.

 

“How are you my dear?” Kihyun asked and Soonyoung, the ever so energetic ball of sunshine smiled and chirped how his day at the day care was.

 

Changkyun, the elder of the twins, well actually a whole 6 months older than Soonyoung, told his dad how his went calmly and Kihyun smiled how they were that much different. Since Kihyun had married  Hyunwoo, the children were all from surrogacy and among the three, Changkyun was the only child that shared his genes; Soonyoung and Jooheon were both fathered by Hyunwoo,

 

 

“And you Jooheon?” Kihyun asked and Jooheon smiled at his father and told him about their writing skills practice and how kind their teacher was and that Minhyuk was really loud but cute as well. Kihyun smiled at the eldest, at least he wasn’t that scared of his friend unlike earlier that morning.

 

“Hungry?” Kihyun asked and the three toddlers chirped and nodded. Kihyun helped the younger kids to their chairs while Jooheon plopped himself quietly.

 

Kihyun served them their food and handed their training chopsticks as he settled himself in front of the three and looked at them lovingly.

 

“Appa, why aren’t you eating?” Changkyun asked and Kihyun smiled and helped his son with the rice.

 

“I’m waiting for Hyunwoo appa.” He replied and the boy nodded.

 

“He’s going home tonight?” Soonyung asked.

 

“Yes, he’ll be going home  early tonight. He had a break from work.” Kihyun explained to his kids who nodded.

 

Kihyun felt bad that his other half has been missing their household for a few days at a time when he choreographing for a group at the agency he’s working at so this short break before he does another brutal training  for a debuting  idol group is a blessing for them. Just as Kihyun was musing about what they can do, the front door opened and an arm wrapped around his shoulder and wamr lips touched the crown of his head. Kihyun smiled as the kids greeted their father, shouting loudly as the three jumped into his muscular arms.

 

 

“Oh you miss me that bad?” Hyunwoo asked, his eyes turning to slits as he smiled while the kids hugged him and kissed his cheeks. “how was my Joohoenie’s first day?” Hyunwoo asked as he let the boys went back to their seats and continue to eat while he settled on a chair next to Kihyun. Kihyun set him his food, setting his own down and settling next to his husband as they all enjoyed their meal.

 

The kids were sharing their stories and Hyunwoo was just happy to hear their story.

 

“And Hyung was like APPPPPPPPAAAAAA!” Soonyoung  told his father the story of his older brother running back to Kihyun, splattering rice all over  the place.

 

“Soonyoung, swallow first.” Kihyun reminded his son and both Changkyun and Jooheon glared at him.

 

“But he wanted to eat me!!!” Jooheon whined and Hyunwoo laughed then patted his son’s shoulder.

 

“Was he cute?” Hyunwoo asked and Jooheon nodded.

 

“Ryeowook seongsaengnim said we are both cute.” Jooheon said and Hyunwoo raised a brow.

 

“Someone’s cuter than my baby?” Hyunwoo asked and the three sons nodded then pointed to Kihyun who was busy eating his dinner. Kihyun looked at his boys before giving them a confused look. Hyunwoo laughed then kissed Kihyun’s cheek, earning cheers from the boys.

 

 

“yah, Son Hyunwoo! Don’t  give them ideas!!!” Kihyun scolded his husband but there were no actual bite to the words.

 

“Promise me you will only kiss the people you dearly love okay?” Hyunwoo asked the boys who all nodded and then happily returned to their food.

 

“We have a company event in a couple of weeks, it’s the company’s anniversary and the idol group I am working with is going to have their pre-debut performance.” Hyunwoo announced.

 

“Appa can we come?” Jooheon asked and Hyunwoo smiled and nodded making the boys cheer loudly.

 

“Really, they are extending the party to the employees’ families?” Kihyun asked and Hyunwoo nodded.

 

“It’s a big celebration so the management decided to invite kids over, and it’s a great opportunity to scout for kid actors.” Hyunwoo said and Kihyun nodded.

 

“Figures, do we need to prepare our clothes?” Kihyun asked and Hyunwoo nodded.

 

“Animal onesies for the kids, smart casual for us.” Hyunwoo answered and Kihyun hummed in acknowledgement.

 

“got you covered.” Kihyun beamed him a smile.

 

They all went to watch TV after dinner and soon it was off to bed for the kids. Hyunwoo took the opportunity to cuddle with his husband who he dearly missed. Kihyun laughed as his husband was acting like a koala.

 

“Hey, we have a long week, I’m sure you have the stamina for it.” Kihyun suggested and Hyunwoo laughed but nodded.

 

“I just missed you so much my Haemchiga.” Hyunwoo uttered and Kihyun grinned as he kissed his husband square on the lips.

 

 

-----

 

a/n: for the sake of the toddlers in this fic, I will leave the rated stuff to your imagination ^^