puppies and crushes

You Are Cute!

When children keep on pouring like it is the end of the world.

 

 

---

 

a/n: been a while and really had a lot to do the past days and been sick once or twice but here it is before you guys choke me to death

 

PS: thank you so much for liking the story so far!

 

 

 

----

 

After the kids settle down eating their food, the adults returned to their tables, with Heenim proposing for them to model for his kids collection. Hangeng grinned at Henry who rubbed his temples and took Vernon from Ryeowook and just fed him.

 

“I’m sure the kids would love it, playing dress up is always fun.” Heenim said and Hyungwon nodded.

 

‘We’ve got to look into it, we intended to have another kid after the debut showcase.” Hyungwon informed Heechul who grinned at him.

 

“Ah,  Minhyuk does need some siblings to play with.” Ryeowook replied and Hyungwon nodded.

 

“Think about it, the offer is open ended.” Heechul assured him.

 

“So about the party, I was planning on doing it at an events place nearby if you don’t mind.” Ryeowook turned to Jeonghan.

 

“We are trying to book a place so if you have a place in mind then we would love to share it.” Jeonghan replied just as Chan fidgeted and wanted to crawl towards Henry who was holding Vernon.

 

Vernon noticed the boy and he smiled making the younger (by 2 hours) giggle. The parents looked at each other and sighed while Hoseok and kihyun erupted in laughter.

 

“If I hear wedding proposals at the age of sixteen, I’ll be damned!” Kihyun remarked and there were groans and laughter.

 

 

 Servers went in a short while serving desserts and the kids were all ecstatic to eat the cake that they ran towards the frightened waiters. Ryeowook effectively stopped them with a glare and they all went back to their seats and allowed the waiters to serve them the desserts. The adults watched the kids interact and really, if they end up proposing at the age of 16 then shall be it.

 

---

 

“Jooheonie!!!” Minhyuk was excited as he raised a spoon for Jooheon and the bee was drawn to the sweet stuff like a bee to nectar. Jooheon complied and it made Minhyuk giggle cutely and opened his mouth for Jooheon to feed him. Jooheon smiled as he lift his spoon and Minhyuk ate it happily.

 

Jackson, watching the two interact, gave his bet kicked puppy look at Mark who sighed and took a spoon and lifted it to Jackson. The action Made Jackson giddy and if he had a tail, it would be wagging. Jackson then took his spoon and lifted it to Mark who shook his head but Jackson pouted. Mark can’t tolerate a pouting Jackson because Jackson will look like a puppy who got hit by a whip. So mark took the offered food and Jackson squealed happily, offering another bite of the cake.

 

“Unfair.” Soonyoung whined as Changkyun fed Youngjae but Changkyun was adamant that he is a puppy too so he could have a puppy crush and Youngjae was just delighted that Jinyoung and Jaebum really wondered where their precious quiet Youngjae had gone; meeting your soulmate may have this kind of effect  so they just  looked at Shownu and Kihyun and the pair sighed, can they keep their sons away from their happiness?

 

“Appa.” Soonyoung ran to Shownu who picked up the kid and the boy just cried at his father’s chest. “I want to like Fairy too.” Soonyoung sobbed and Kihyun patted his son’s hair as he cooed at him.

 

But then a small hand tugged at Kihyun and he looked at the boy who asked to pick him up. Kihyun did as he was told and soon Jihoon was tugging at Soonyoung’s hamster onesie. Soonyoung looked at the boy and Jihoon smiled as he offered his chocolate pretzel . Soonyoung’s smile was blinding when he took the offered pretzel and happily chewed on it as he wiped the tears with the sleeve of his onesie.

 

“Jihoon.” Seungcheol called from across the table and the boy looked at his father then nodded.

 

“I’m sorry.” Jihoon murmured and Soonyoung looked at him before beaming a wide smile.

 

“It’s okay. Thank you Fairy.” Soonyoung replied and leaned towards Jihoon to peck his cheek.

 

Jihoon gasped and Jeonghan has to hold his husband down but when Jihoon beamed a wide smile that matched Soonyoung’s, well that was another story.

 

“Want more pretzels?” Jihoon asked, all teeth and gums, and Soonyoung went down his father’s lap and extended a hand for Jihoon to take. Jihoon followed, taking the offered hand and they walked back, hands held tightly, towards their table to munch on pretzels and cake.

 

“Oh, okay. Sorry about that.” Kihyun said awkwardly.

 

“Jihoon just freaking smile!” Suengcheol exclaimed earning a slap from his husband.

 

“Language Cheol.” Jeonghan glared and the husband apologized.

 

“He rarely does that, but he smiled so wide I think I’m dreaming.” Suengcheol was in tears and Jeonghan rubbed his temples just as Chan decided to go back to his father. Jeonghan took the baby and kissed its cheeks, earning giggles from the child.

 

 

----

 

While there were obvious bff moments if not boyfie level of intimacy, Woonwoo and Junhui are in a standoff; glaring at each other like they were born enemies. “Wonwoo hyung.” Youngjae chirped and the boy looked at his brother. “Wanna join us?” Youngjae offered and Changkyun nodded tapping the empty chair near them.

 

“Why don’t you go, nerd.” Junhui said and Wonwoo glared at him.

 

“Better be a nerd than be a brat.” Wonwoo replied and then ran to where his brother was and enjoyed talking to Changkyun.

 

Seeing his brother alone, Jackson called him in Mandarin. Junhui looked bored but walked to where his brother was. “You are giving the kid a hard time.” Jackson said.

 

“You are complete opposites.” Mark added.

 

“We don’t understand.” Jooheon remarked, hearing the alien language (Chinese, Hyunwoo reminded his son) being spoken.

 

“Junhui isn’t really the social type unlike me.” Jackso said in Korean and both Jooheon and Minhyuk nodded.

 

“Soonyoung!” Jooheon called out and both Soonyoung and Jihoon looked at him.

 

“Junhui’s your age, be friends with him.” Jooheon said and Soonyoung nodded cheerfully, running towards them and pulling Junhui to sit with them. Jihoon wasn’t happy so he glared at the Chinese.

 

“Soonyoungie is mine.” Jihoon puffed his cheeks and Junhui raised both hands up.

 

“okay yours.” Junhui replied.

 

“But wonwoo  is available.” Youngjae shoved his brother towards Junhui and Wonwoo bumped into the Chinese making them fall to the floor.

 

Junhui expected to hit his head but was surprised when Wonwoo cushioned his hand under Junhui’s head.

 

Heechul and Jinyoung ran to check up on their sons and Jinyoung made sure to give Youngjae a look and the kid apologized, it was an accident. Junhui was fine but Wonwoo sprained his wrist causing him to yelp in pain while Jinyoung touched the sore part. Jinyoung sighed as he gently led Wonwoo to a nearby medical station when Junhui tugged on his sleeve and asked if he could come. Jinyoung looked at Heechul who was grinning and then nodded, extending his free hand to hold Junhui as they walk towards the medical station.

 

“Thank you.” Junhui muttered softly, not looking at Wonwoo as the medical staff cleaned the area and bandaged him. “You didn’t have to do it.” Junhui added. “I am a brat.” Junhui finished and Wonwoo sighed.

 

“If you promise to be friends then we’ll be okay.” Wonwoo replied, he was smart for his age group.

 

Junhui looked at Wonwoo who was smiling and Junhui broke into a smile that is reminiscent of Heechul’s and nodded. Jinyoung looked at them with mild interest and chuckled at how things were going at the moment. Jinyoung extended a hand to Wonwoo who shook his head and then grabbed Junhui’s hand instead. Junhui was confused but smiled as he tightened the grip before holding onto Jinyoung as they made their way back. Jinyoung listened to the two interact, apparently both are top students and their silent demeanor was often mistaken for being cold or brat but given the right person to interact with, they act like any four year old, but talk about things in a higher level.

 

“He’s fine.” Jinyoung told Jaebum as the husband checked his son who glared at his father but then laughed as Jaebum hugged him tightly. “He’s fine too.” Jinyoung pointed to Junhui who was looking at Wonwoo and Jaebum, and it made Heechul smirk while looking at Jinyoung who sighed and returned the smirk.

 

“Okay, do you need help eating?” Jaebum asked and Junhui tugged at Jaebum’s sleeve.

 

“I can help him.” Junhui volunteered which made Jaebum wide eyed.

 

“Sure you can Junhui, please do help Wonwoo.” Jinyoung urged and Junhui smiled at him and gently led Wonwoo back to their chair, arranging his own to seat next to wonwoo. He then took out the spoon and started feeding Wonwoo while they talked about nursery rhymes and fairy tales.

 

“told you they were perfect.” Heechul said making everyone laugh while Jaebum groaned, he’s not yet ready to hand in his sons, both of them.

 

 

“Relax, they are friends at most at this point.” Jinyoung reassured his husband who sighed then nodded before running a hand through his hair.

 

 

“If being a manager won’t make me bald, maybe my children’s love life will.” Jaebum remarked earning more laughter from the group.

 

 

---

 

a/n: yes I just ship those kids like I am on steroids coz damn I love them all fluffy and cute. Expect a lot more to come~