WHO KNOWS TOMORROW WILL HOLD?

Perfect Stranger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: First of all, i'm really sorry since my project needs my extra attention, i dont have time to post the story up last week. and to be honest, im not really confidence with my grammar and vocabs in this chapter. It's my 1st time as well writing in one person's pov so. i guess its very lack of gestures(?) Anyway, I hopefully you guys will enjoy the story and see you in the next chapter!

---

“You really should see how dumbfounded ChangMin is!” I try to hold my laugh. Now we’re ended up by sitting on the bench near the arrival point. Don’t ask me why we don’t just go to our destination. I really can’t get enough talking with YunHo. It feels like we have been friends for years despite of the fact we’ve just met this morning.

“Will you introduce me to him?” he asks while trying to hold his laugh as well. I shrugged “Why??” he demands.

“You’ll tell him that badmouthing him of course” I . To be honest, I really want YunHo meets Changmin. It just…we never know about tomorrow. We’re having different destination in Bali, we don’t even know will we meet each other again or will we still be friends when we’re back in Seoul. Also, I learn that he comes for business trip in Bali as a photographer for his clients wedding.

“I won’t JaeJoongie~” huh? He pouted as I finally turn my body to him.

“What do you call me again?” I poked his cheek. He’s just as cute as my lil JunSu. Eh! Wait. It’s not appropriate to poke someone’s cheek on few hours after meeting. No?

Crap! YunHo holds both of my hands and put it on both of his cheek, “JaeJoongie~” he called that names again, trying to act cute. And…that’s really works. Sigh. I just wish that he won’t notice my blushes here. “We’ll meet again right?” he tilts his head and finally let go my hands. Now, he pulls his phone and starts typing something, “Give me your line id!” he stared at me suddenly.

“Er..its..its..” I grab his phone, searching on my line id, adding my own id line. “Nah, settle” I give back his phone and smiles at YunHo who already has such wide grin on his face. Why he looks so happy?

“Ring..Ring..Ring!!” YunHo’s wide grin turned into laugh as he picks up his phone call, “Yah! YeJin-ah! Where’re you??? I’m already here!” he speaks loudly. So someone will pick YunHo up. Now, who’s pick me up again?

“Ring…Ring…Ring!!” ah, maybe the caller is my chauffer. “Yoboseyo?”

“Ne, Kim JaeJoong-sshi..My name is Choi SiWon and I’m already in front of International arrival gate..where I should pick you up, Sir?” Ah, I guess he’s my chauffer. Since I already familiar with Bali Airport I think I’ll just meet him in the gate then. After I’m telling him that I’ll meet him in few minutes, I’m waiting YunHo to finish his call.

“So…” YunHo’s face turned into serious. “Make sure we’ll be keeping in touch, kay? I’ll tell you as soon as my schedule is free”

I chuckle at his statement or..I think it’s more like an order.

“I feel like a boss right now” he bites his lower lips and scratching his hair. “Are you—“

“It’s okay YunHo..” I cut him, “Thanks for today and I’ll send you messages through line, kay?” and that’s makes him nods eagerly. “My driver is waiting. I guess your friend is here?” he nods. Still stay silent as if he won’t let me go away. He starts play with my fingers. “You sure you want to keep your friends waiting?” He sighed.

“Contact me kay?” He ruffles my hair. I nodded. “See you then!” he get up and grabs his suitcase, dragging them reluctantly. Seconds later, he turns his body and waves at me. I smile and waves back.

“See you!” I said to him while still waving. After minutes I can’t see his figure, I start walking on my own journey to meet my chauffer who supposedly drives me to the resort where I will stay for a week.

--

 “Good Morning, Kim JaeJoong-sshi..”

It’s really surprise me when I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter