You were looking at me

Perfect Stranger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Do you really really really need to go, JaeJae hyungie-yah?”

This dolphin. All he’s do is nagging and whining since I’ve told him that I’ll have a week vacation in Bali.

This lil brat won’t let me having fun for a while, huh?

 

“Hyung already told you, Susu-yah..it’s only a week. Seven days to be exact…” I’m trying to calm him down while checking on every documents and things that I need once again before heading to the airport. Now I’m wondering where do I put my hotel reservation again?

 

“But..but who will be on the phone listening to my rambling about bad chunnie again? Who will feed me when I’m not in the mood to eat?? Who will—“

 

“Yah! For your shake, KIM-JUN-SU! Am I your mother, huh??” Crap! I lose my cool. He’s just—okay now where the heck my passport?? I put it on my working desk for sure last night!

 

“Are you angry with me hyungie-yah?? Huhuhu suie is sowieee…suie just worry if hyungie meet bad boy like bad chunnie in Bali…can suie go with you so suie can protect you??”

 

“Ah! There you are!” Finally all are set. I put my passport and my reservation document in my passport holder. Sighing, I sit on chair, trying to negotiate with my ten years old nephew. “Suie-yah…don’t you feel bad leaving Chunnie alone here? If you come with hyungie, who will be there to pull chunnie’s ear whenever he’s bad? Who will be there to stay with chunnie when papa Min and umma Kyu mad at chunnie for being bad?”

 

“Nggg….” Gotcha! I’ve got his weakness. “Okay..but be careful ne, Hyungie…Call papa Min if there’s bad guy gonna kick you, okay?” Nah, he seems to give in and his overload cuteness makes me chuckle.

 

“Roger that Captain, Su! Nah, nah, now be a good boy and give the phone to your papa, kay?” I ge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter