Chapter 28

Drunk in Love

I won’t ever forget
I will make you happy
Just like the saying, we are one

Promise ~ EXO

 

 

Michelle's POV

 

I take a sip of my coffee before scanning the nice bakery I'm currently in.

I've decided to meet with him face to face. This might be one of the stupidest things I've ever done but I just had to do it. I just need to know why he's doing this and why after so long of seeing him.

I also haven't told Minseok yet. I figured I'd decide after I've had this meeting today. I don't want to burden him with something if it just turns out to be nothing.

I look at my phone to respond to a text from Minseok. He's currently filming some commercial today.

 

Min: Will you be free later to hang out? We can have a movie night.

Me: Sounds great.

Min: I'll let you know when I'm back at the dorm. Love you

Me: Love you too.

 

I sigh as I stare at our conversation. I just hope nothing backfires on us.

All of a sudden, I hear the chair in front of me being pulled out. I look up, only to be somewhat shocked at who's standing there.

“Well, well. You haven't changed one bit Michelle.”







 

Robin's POV


 

I walk to up to my door and open it.

Hey Robin,” Jun says before leaning in to kiss me. I turn my head making his lips end on my cheek.

Are you okay?” he asks.

We need to talk,” is all I say before walking back and taking a seat on my couch.

What's wrong?” he asks as he closes my door and takes a seat next to me.

I stare at him for a moment, just taking him in, before I begin to speak.

Have you been really honest with me?” I ask him.

What do you mean?” he asks with furrowed brows.

With your job and everything. Have you been honest with me about everything that's going on with you and the company?”

“I'm pretty sure I have. Why are you asking? Did something happen, Robin?” he asks.

I let out a sigh. “I got this call yesterday.”

“Who was it from?”

“It was your boss, Mr. Sooman,” I reluctantly say.

What? You mean Lee Sooman called? What did he say?”

I quickly glance elsewhere, making sure to avoid eye contact.

Robin. What did he say?” he asks again, this time with a more serious tone.

Somehow he found out about my situation with my parents. He-he,”

“What did he say, Robin?”

“He says he's willing to pay me this big sum of money if I stay away from you and keep our daughter away, too,” I say.

He what?!” he yells as he stands on his feet.

I sigh at his reaction.

He faces me with his hands on his hips. “Did he say anything else?”

“He said we need to stop seeing each other. If this ever gets out, it puts yours and EXO’s career at risk. Jun, he even threatened to kick you out the company!” I exclaim.

He didn't say anything but began pacing back and forth.

Junmyeon, say something please.”

“I can't believe he went behind my back and said those things. Robin, I swear he didn't say any of that to me.”

I believe you,” I softly say, looking down at my lap.

Robin, what are you thinking?”

I lean my elbows on my legs and put my face in my hands. I don't want to deal with this right now. I don't want to deal with it ever.

Robin, talk to me here,” he says and I feel the couch sink down some.

I-I don't think I can deal with this,” I say, already feeling my voice break.

Robin, you're not saying what I think you are. . .are you?” he asks.

I t-think we should end this.”







 

Baekhyun's POV

 

Alex, please let me in,” I say as I continue to knock on her door.

I decided to come to her apartment since she's been ignoring my calls and texts.

I lean my forehead on her door. She probably isn't going to answer.

Just let me explain, Alex. After that, you can do whatev-umph!”

I suddenly fall forward, almost falling face first to the ground. Once I catch my balance, I look up to see Alex, standing by her open door.

“I didn't think you were going to let me in,” I say.

It's either wait for you to leave or have my neighbors come and complain,” she says before walking towards the kitchen.

Okay Byun Baekhyun, this is probably your one and only chance to make things right. Don't screw things up. Fighting!

I close her door and walk to her kitchen, taking a seat on the other side of her island.

First off, I just want to say that I'm sorry. I wish you didn't have to see that,” I start off.

She scoffs. “Of course you'd hope I'd never walk in on you two. Quick question, were you planning on playing the both of us? Which one were you going to make me? The main chick or side hoe?” she asks.

My eyes widen at her response. “Alex, it's not like that, I swear.”

She sighs before speaking again. “You have five minutes to explain and then you're leaving.”

“Five minutes?”

“Four now. I suggest you get to talking.”

At first I thought she wasn't serious, but looking at her expression and listening to the tone of her voice told me otherwise.

O-okay,” I stutter out. “Well, I was waiting for you to come over. Then I heard someone at my door, I thought it was you so I opened it anyways. It turned out to be Minhee,” I say.

Let me guess, she just threw herself on to you and just suddenly kissed you,” she says.

And then she just out of no where kisse-oh. Well, yeah, basically what you just said.”

“Do you really expect me to believe that Baekhyun? Do you think I'm stupid?” she retorts back.

What? No! I'm telling you the truth, Alex. Why won't you believe me?”

“It's kind of hard to believe a big time playboy idol, don't you think? Was that the plan all along, Baekhyun? Just get close enough to me where you can use me and then drop me like that?”

“Would you just listen?!” I say louder, starting to get fed up with her interrupting me.

Why should I? Everything that comes out your mouth is probably a damn lie!” she yells back.

I told you for the ing tenth time that I'm not lying! What don't you understand?”

“I understand plenty. You were just using me. And when you-”

Feeling pissed off, I acted before thinking. Next thing I know, my hands are holding her face while my lips crashed against hers.

I felt her tense up but she soon began to kiss me back. Her hands worked up to my chest and I felt them ball up into my shirt.

Everything felt so right at the moment, ignoring the fact that we were just screaming at each other a few seconds ago.

We both pull away at the same time, trying to catch our breaths. I lean my forehead on hers and stare at her but she looks down.

Alex, look at me,” I say between pants.

She slowly brings her eyes up to meet mine, her dark beautiful orbs looking back into mine.

I stared into her eyes some more before finally speaking again. “I promise I would never intentionally hurt you,” I say as my thumb caresses her cheek. “I really do mean it when I say I love you. I know you may not be at that point yet but that's okay. You can't deny you didn't feel anything in that kiss.”

I stop for moment to stare at her. She continues to give me her attention so I take that as a sign to continue talking.

“I know I'm far from perfect and my past isn't the cleanest. But when I'm with you, you make me feel myself. You make me want to become a better man. You're the first girl who didn't put up with me and actually fought back,” I say, making her giggle. “See, I want to be able to do that right there. I want to be the one to make you smile and laugh, the one to protect you, the one you come to when you're having a bad day.

“All I'm asking for is a chance, a chance that you'd let me do those things for you. Let me take you out on a date tonight.”

I watch her eyes search mine, probably trying to find out if I'm being truthful.

She closes her eyes and lets out a sigh before she pulls away from me.

I gulp hard, already knowing what she's going to say. I try to brace myself for disappoint.

Baek, I'm sorry. . .”






 

Michelle's POV


 

“I'm guessing you've found the place okay,” I say.

He takes a seat before me. “I had no trouble at all.”

It gets awkward pretty quick and I look down, not knowing what to say.

He clears his throat. “I was pretty shocked when you called wanting to see me. But then again, I was pretty happy.”

I run a nervous hand through my hair. “I'm just going to cut to the chase. Why are you doing this, Ryan?”

“I did this for you of course. For us,” he says with a smile.

“Cut the bull out Ryan. There is no us. We ended a long time ago when you played and used me,” I say.

“I remember no such thing, Michelle.”

“Shall I remind you then? My parents made you go out with me. Then you only went along with it so you could get in my pants. Ring a ing bell?”

“Michelle, Michelle. That's where you're wrong. You may have thought you ended things but you didn't,” he says.

“But I did. I broke up with you. I clearly remember it. One of the best decisions I've made,” I said.

“That's the thing. You are still mine. We're not over until I say so.”

He puts his elbows on the table and leans towards me. “You know how long it took for me to find you? I didn't appreciate this little game of hide and seek, Michelle.”

“What the hell has gotten into you, Ryan?”

“Now, now. I'm willing to forgive you. But, in order for me to fully forgive you, you're going to have to stop hanging out with that idol friend of yours,” he says creepily.

“Look. I know you know that we are dating so why would I end it? You and I are not a thing so get that through your thick head of yours,” I tell him.

He chuckles at this. “Why would I do that babe? Anyways, you're going to stop seeing him before things get worse.”

“Worse?” I question him.

He nods. “If you think those pictures are bad, wait until your face actually gets out to the public and everyone finds out that it's really you. Everyone will see him as a liar and his career will go down hill. Not only that, crazy fangirls will be down your throat. Now do you want all of that to happen, Michelle?”

“Why are you doing this? I did nothing to you,” I say.

“No one tries to break up with the Ryan Greene. Now, you're going to do what I say until I've had enough of you, unless you want to see pretty idol boy go down.”

I stare down at my hands on the table.

“Now, I'll give you until tomorrow to break it off with him,” he says as he stands up and walks over to me. He bends down and whispers in my ear, “and then you'll be mine once again. . .darling.” He pecks my cheek and leaves before I could even react.   

 

 

What the hell just happened?

Better yet. . .

What the am I going to do?







 

Suho's POV

 

My heart drops at her words. She couldn't mean what I'm thinking does she?

What do you mean end this?” I hesitantly ask.

This,” she says moving her hand in between us, “us.”

Robin, why? Just because he said that? Robin none of what he said is true,” I say.

Junmyeon, I'm a twenty one year old, black, pregnant college student. My parents basically disowned me. What are people going to think of me, Jun?”

“Robin, no one's going to think tha-”

“And what about you? What are people going to think of the leader of one of the most popular groups?”

“I don't care what others think about me, Robin,” I say as I grab both of her hands into mine.

Jun. What are you going to do if you get kicked out of the company? What are you going to do then?”

I open my mouth only to close it again. I didn't really know how to answer that. I never really thought about that.

See what I mean. Why would you be with me when it could hurt everything you've worked for?”

“Rob-”

“I'm being real here, Jun. I don't want you to put all that hard work to waste for a nobody like me.”

“Please, just listen. Please Robin-”

Tears start falling down her cheeks. I move my hands to cup her face and wipe her tears away with my thumbs.

Just know that I truly love you Jun. And I don't plan on taking any money from him. I just want you to continue living out your dreams. You don't deserve to be tied down with a nobody like me.”

I lean my forehead on hers as she starts to full out cry. “Robin. I want to be with you. I promise we'll make it through this. I'll go over to the company and fix everything. There has to be a way. I don't want to lose you or our daughter. W-what am I supposed to do without you?” I ask as my voice starts to shake.

 

She gets up and walks towards the door, opening it.

I walk over and stand in front of her. “You can't be serious, Robin.”

She just looks down at the ground.

I walk closer to her and place my hand on her cheek, only to have her look away and move my hand.

Fine. But this isn't it Robin. I'm going to fix things and then I'm going to come back. I still want to be updated on your condition and our daughter. I still plan on going to your doctor appointments. I promise, everything is going to be fixed before our daughter is born. I'm not giving up on us. I love and care too much for you. You can try to push me away but I'm not going anywhere.”

Tears continue to fall from her eyes.

Make sure you take care of yourself and get enough rest and sleep,” I say. I stare at her for a few more seconds, just taking all of her features in. I sigh before finally walking out the door.

The door closes behind me. I storm off before doing something stupid or something I may regret.

I am going to fix this. If I have to leave the company and no longer be an idol. . .



. . .then that's what I'm going to do.

 

 

 

 

 

So, you guys think any of them will stay together??

Woo! I just felt the need to give you guys another and hopefully better chapter. 

Hopefully you guus enjoyed it!!

Until next time,

 

Peaceeee!