Let's meet them...part 2

That Kind of Love...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

SHK

 

It’s quarter to two in the afternoon when Hyekyo arrived at the Park Cafe just in time before her scheduled meeting. She was still gasping and catching her breath frantically from running on her way to the cafe. She took a quick visit to the comfort room to tidy herself up, and when she looked up to the mirror, only to find herself all flustered and red. Some sweats were started to form on her forehead as well. Wasting no other time, she quickly did some retouch and recomposed herself. And oh, not forgetting to practice her smile and the brief greetings she prepared on her mind. Stealing one last look at herself in the mirror, she then exited the comfort room and makes her way to their reserved table.

 

She sat contentedly though a bit uncomfortable at first as she patiently waits on her spot. She started fidgeting with her nails and keeps looking around for the male customers entering the cafe.

Song Joongki, she repeats the name in her mind like a mantra. She barely knew him. It’s such a shame that she wasn't able to meet him during their past meetings, not like it’s in her control, but she had another appointment to attend to at that time. Worst is she hasn’t even asked for his profile or any picture so she could recognize him. So basically this is like a blind meeting with a client, and it was a first for her. This is so unprofessional, she thought. She could have been more prepared if only she didn’t forget about the meeting. It’s Saturday for all she knows, and this is supposed to be a relaxing day for her. But because of her being lax, she overlooks a lot of important things. Just like today.

 

On her way to the cafe she had a brief call with one of her team mates and asked for help about Song Joongki. She was told that he takes a special part of the Travel Trade Wings Corporation in which they're currently handling for their upcoming anniversary, and it happens that Mr. Song Joongki have something more to discuss with the details on the said event. But other than that, Hyekyo was totally clueless of the man.

 

"Everything's going to be fine, please" she closes her eyes and says her little prayers. Well in fact she's more of convincing herself, and hoping she'll not mess up with this one.

Her head snapped towards the cafe entrance when she heard the waiter mentions her name to someone who just came in.

 

"This way sir" the waiter said, who seems leading the newly arrived customer to where Hyekyo's table is located.

The man was following behind the waiter, so she couldn't really see his face in that way. But she still looked at them in anticipation, while the waiter flushed her with a polite smile and a nod; she knows that the man behind him is no other than but her client. Song Joongki. She gulp. Her gaze never left their direction, and surely they are fast approaching.

 

When they arrived at her table, she instinctively stood up and in that moment everything went into a slow motion just like in the movies.

Finally, a first glimpse to this mysterious man, and an immediate smile crept over her lips. Her eyes then wondered to his features, and suddenly her reverie went back to the conversation she had with Ji Soo a while ago, that left her all smiling with the way she introduced him to her.

She could still hear on the other line how Ji Soo squealed in excitement with the mere mention of his name.

 

"Oh my gosh, you have a meeting with Song Joongki?" Hyekyo could tell that she's all excited and giddy.

"Yeah" was all she could utter

"Oh daebak! You should have called me earlier so I could accompany you, and I could meet Song Joongki too" she whines like a child on the other line. Hyekyo could only roll her eyes, but having no other time to joke around, didn't give in further.

"I know right, but seriously Ji Soo can you give me some info about him, coz I'm kind of out of idea here."

"Aigoo, why so in a hurry huh?" Ji Soo tease.

"Please Ji Soo, not now" she pleads

"Okay Hyekyo, well since you haven't met him yet, let me first describe him for you, okay?" she asked

"Whatever you want Ji Soo, I’m all ears"

"Tch, okay listen, first and foremost SongJoongki is literally the epitome of male beauty" she began

 

 

Epitome of male beauty.

Hyekyo repeats to herself when the man behind finally revealed himself.

She gulped with wide eyes in disbelief.

 

He's tall, and masculine. Hyekyo continue to listen to her friend.

 

Yeah, tall...and err masculine.

The man somehow able to flexes his arms, and crane his neck a little bit.

 

He has this very fair white skin that even women envy him for that.

 

Oh, white... she murmur when her eyes traveled from his face, neck, and down to the exposed parts of his arms. But immediately looks away.

 

His face is so small, and such a baby face. He's too cute to handle.

 

Baby face? She flinches a bit with the thought. He looks like someone who had three babies already, and cute? She must be referring to his kids.

 

His eyes were mesmerizing as if one could melt under his stare.

 

Their eyes met and the man batted his eyelashes for awhile, until it did some eye smile to her.

To which she awkwardly eye smiled in return. But immediately looked away to somewhere else, scratching the back of her head.

 

He has this perfect pointed nose.

 

The man then crunched his nose up as if about to sneeze, but never succeeded.

 

And his lips. Oh my god! Those red, luscious, and tempting lips of him, that any girl wants to have a taste, and a bite.

 

The man suddenly his lower lip which seems like it has been dry for a long time.

She almost grimaced at the sight. Hyekyo shook her head hardly and tried to get the thoughts off of her mind. But still, she was cringing inside.

 

What's with that Ji Soo? Why does she have to make up a story about this man? No offense but with the man standing right in front of her, just inches away, is way way far different from the Song Joongki she heard from her. Not even close to one. That Ji Soo, we'll surely have a talk after this.

Hyekyo was shaken off on her thoughts by the sound of his voice.

 

"Good afternoon Ms. Song Hyekyo, it’s nice to meet you" the man greets as he offer his right hand for a handshake.

Hyekyo was still at lost for words, and from the momentum but it only took her seconds to come back to her senses when the man calls out to her again.

 

"Oh! Yes good afternoon too" her response came into abrupt "Well it’s my pleasure to finally meet you, Mr. Song Joongki" she awkwardly greets him in return, and reached out for his hand to take it. It was a firm but brief handshake. They both exchange a polite bow and smiled with each other but her smile faded right away. Hyekyo couldn't exactly point it out why she suddenly felt all disappointed. The sudden change in her expression might be a little bit obvious, because it didn't get unnoticed by her client.

 

"Are you alright Ms.Song?" he half worriedly asked, inviting her to take her seat. The man pulled the seat for her, in which she gladly accepted and said her thank you. As soon as they were both settled down, she then answers him.

 

"Yes I ‘am all right Mr. Song, please don’t worry about me" she says and gave him a small, embarrassing smile, and looks up to him, they're basically facing with each other across the table.

While the man only let out a soft laugh towards her.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter