Let's Begin...

That Kind of Love...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Is there anything you won’t do?" he asked

"I don’t know."

"What do you mean you don’t know?"

I squirm uncomfortably and bite my lip.

"I've never done anything like this."

"Well, when you've had , was there anything that you didn't like doing?"

For the first time in what seems to be ages, I blush.

"You can tell me. We have to be honest with each other or this isn't going to work."

I squirm again uncomfortably again and stare at my knotted fingers.

"Tell me," he commands.

"Well... I've no had before, so I don't know."

My voice is small. I peek up at him, and he's staring at me, mouth open, frozen, and pale - really pale.

"Never?" he whispers. I shake my head.

"You're a ?" he breathes. I nod, flushing again.

He closes his eyes and looks to be counting to ten.

When he opens them again, he's angry, glaring at me.

"Why the didn’t you tell me?" he growls.

He's running both his hands through his hair and pacing up and down his study.

Two hands – that’s double exasperation. His usual concrete control seems to have slipped a notch.

"I don’t understand why you didn’t tell me" he castigates me.

“The subject never came up. I’m not in the habit of revealing my ual status to everyone I meet. I mean, we hardly know each other.” I’m staring at my hands. Why am I feeling guilty? Why is he so mad? I peek up at him.

 

“Well, you know a lot more about me now,” he snaps, his mouth presses into a hard line. “I knew you were inexperienced, but a !” He says it like it’s a really dirty word.

“Hell, I just showed you” he groans. “May God forgive me. Have you ever been kissed, apart from by me?”

 

“Of course I have.” I try my best to look affronted. Okay… maybe twice.

 

“And a nice young man hasn’t swept you off your feet? I just don’t understand. You’re twenty-one, nearly twenty-two. You’re beautiful.”

He runs his hand through his hair again.

 

Beautiful. I flush with pleasure. He thinks I’m beautiful. I knot my fingers together, staring at them hard, trying to conceal my goofy grin. Perhaps he’s farsighted. My subconscious has reared her somnambulant head. Where was she when I needed her?

 

His brows knit together. “How have you avoided ? Tell me, please.”

 

I shrug.

 

“No one’s really, you know.” Come up to scratch, only you. And you turn out to be some kind of monster. Why are you so angry with me? I whisper.

  

“I’m not angry with you, I’m angry with myself. I just assumed…” He sighs. He regards me shrewdly and then shakes his head.

”Do you want to go?” he asks, his voice gentle.

“No, unless you want me to go,” I murmur. Oh no I don’t want to leave.

 “Of course not. I like having you here.” He frowns as he says this and then glances at his watch. “It’s late.” And he turns to look at me. “You’re biting your lip.” His voice is husky, and he’s eyeing me speculatively.

 

“Sorry.”
“Don’t apologize. It’s just that I want to bite it, too, hard.”

 I gasp how can he say things like that to me and not expect me to be affected.

 

"Come", he murmurs

"What?"

"Were going to rectify the situation right now"

"What do you mean? What situation?"

"Your situation. I’m going to make love to you, now"

"Oh"

...

The next few seconds, he pulls me up into his arms...

He leans down and kisses my lips gently, and he at my lower lip.

"Please Ana, let me make love to you."

They shared a long passionate kiss, until they reached his bed ripping each other clothes off.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What the!" the man choked hardly from his drink

 

Startled, the woman beside him turns her gaze unto him

"Are you okay?!" she said half worriedly and patted his back

"Yah, what are we watching?! He looks at her with surprised expression on his face

“Movie” she answered with a duh tone, then roll her eyes.

“You didn’t tell me we're watching…bold, a !" he accused while still recovering from his choking

The woman beside him gave a deathly glare even though it’s dark, he knows she's giving one, knowing her personality.

"Watch your words! People will hear you. This isn’t even a this is from a good novel, just watch and shut your mouth" she warned, and then gave him a one last look before returning her focus on the big screen.

 

The man followed, and tried to watch in peace. But the current scene of the man and the woman on the screen is distracting, very distracting. As the scene before his eyes gets heat up, the mere fact of watching somebody making love having , the sight of a bodies, with their positions and the sounds that keeps coming out their mouths, doesn’t help him an inch. He keep shifting on his seat, until he can no longer takes it.

 

"This is too much you know, if only I know we're going to watch this kind of movie, I wouldn't even give in to your request" he whispered to her, still trying to contain his emotion as the scene on the screen still going on. What the heck, they're not yet done? Do they not get tired? He screams to his head hoping, just hoping the couples finally get their satisfaction, so he can breathe again. Seriously, he's been holding his breathe as soon as he realized what they were doing, and what he’s watching.

On the other hand, Hyekyo still seems to be so engrossed with the movie, and didn’t even flinch a bit considering the scene they’re watching, it’s so awkward.

But she responds to him after a while, "We've been doing this for ages, you know my thing, haven’t you still get used to it?" she whispered back, but not breaking her eyes on the screen. Seems like she doesn’t want to miss a thing on this movie.

"Yeah right, I haven’t learned my lesson though" he spat back, trying not to roll his eyes

"But this one is way different to other movies we had watched, I can stand watching cheesy scene for 2 hours, but this, this is x rated though, and how can you stay still with all those scene before us? He complained but in whisper.

"Then you should at least do some research beforehand, and this is a talk of a town, so why haven’t heard of this?" she said as a matter of fact, and briefly look at him.

"But I thought it’s the same kind of movie, you even said a romantic movie that’s why

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter