Let's meet them...

That Kind of Love...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

SHK

 

Saturday came again. I found my way to my table, which is placed just right beside the window. I took my wash awhile ago, and here I am taking little stretching.

My gaze then focused to somewhere. I smile. The sight outside of my window is enough to make you space out and lost in time. The sun shines brightly, but not blinding. The sky is so clear and blue. The wind is cool but not too cold to make you shiver. The birds are chirping and it's like a melody to my ears. This is the kind of mornings I always knew, every day, and I can't get enough of this feeling. So peaceful. Something that never fails to amaze me.

As I sat on my table, I open the drawer beneath it and took out my new yellow colored notebook and a pen.

I open it and starts my writing. My thoughts starts to wonder somewhere else too.

 

Minutes later, I find myself enjoying putting up my schedule for the upcoming months. Reorganizing to be exact. There's so many things I have to catch up, I thought. Better prepare myself, and go over it again and again. I didn't expect the coming months will be such a busy one. So many events lined up, as I review it. Am I doing more than the expected? How come I accepted all those events. I can't help but question myself. I growl.

 

For a brief background, I work as an event organizer, coordinator, planner, or whatever people call it. I'm part of the biggest group of companies that organizes lots of gatherings, happenings, events, in every part of our country. We handle corporate events most of the time, but we do cater also like birthdays, weddings, anniversaries, event for a cause, etc. Name it. My job is one of a kind. And I like it.

 

As I go over the next page of my unique organizer, I flipped to a page that is very interesting, and really caught my attention. It says, "Answer me if you can". This portion is asking a lot of random questions. Well the first part is asking about one self.

 

 

 

Describe yourself in one word.

 

Wow! really? first question, and yet already challenging. Well on my part.

I put a deep thought about it. How come this simple yet very ordinary kind of question is seem so complicated? I shake my head in disbelief. I swear this should be answered by someone else other than me. Well, I could be bias. I laugh at my own remark. Anyways, I can try. Let's see.

 

Independent.

 

Well it doesn't seem to ask why I answer it, so I go over the next one.

 

 

 

Are you sure with your answer on No. 1?

 

My eyes widen in surprise as I read the next question, as if it just read what's on my mind. I even blink for a few times if I really read it correctly. I laugh to myself.

Interesting. So, without any hesitation I put the big

 

YES! pinky promise.

 

I proceed to the next. Anticipating.

 

 

Are you pretty? Beautiful? if you're a guy, handsome?

 

The next question says. Whoa! this one is way too bold. Seriously?

I hesitate at first but then decided to answer in all honesty.

 

Yes. and Yes.

 

 

Who says? You? or your Mom?

 

I can't help but laugh with this.

 

Me and my beautiful Mom.

 

This is hilarious, I thought. But really funny.

 

 

Do you have freckles?

 

No.

 

Luckily, I have an Asian gene. But people can get it from sun exposure, is it sun spots? I'm not sure.

 

 

If you're a girl, bra size? If you're a guy, pants size?

 

This one surprised me again. I didn't see it coming. I growl inwardly, and roll my eyes.

 

 

Why ask! Stupid question. I have bra size issues anyways.

 

 

I write. And did not further gave a thorough thought. Too private to talk about.

 

It's just a size, be honest with yourself, remember? Can you tell it again.

 

It says.

 

No way! you wish.

 

I mumble under my breath as if I'm arguing with someone. But I smile as I answer it. I really look like a crazy one here. Because of this crazy piece of a craft. No wonder why Myeong Joo gave this one to me. She knows I will like it. Damn, she's so right. I can't stop myself actually. This is insane.

 

Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?

 

Both.

 

Well, it was tucked in first, but when I woke up its everywhere.

 

 

So, what position do you sleep in?

 

I sleep with my back, with a pillow underneath my legs. Or side lying, while hugging my pillows.

 

What do you do if you can't sleep at night?

 

Easy.

 

I try to grab some drink. I mean prepare myself a cup of hot chamomile tea.

 

Why I sound so defensive here. I chuckle.

 

Do you count sheep? Toss and turn?

 

I let out a soft laugh. This is too childish, but this happens to me sometimes. Who doesn't?

 

Yes I do both.

 

What do you wear to bed?

 

My comfortable PJs, sometimes oversized shirt and a short.

 

Have you ever slept ? without having someone beside you.

 

I blush.

 

No. not yet.

 

Can you do it for once? or again?

 

I blush hard this time. Gosh, what with this notebook. ert!

 

I'm not sure. But I can try.

 

I put my hands on my face, feeling shy as I giggle. This is really crazy.

 

 

Have you ever sleepwalked?

 

No. never as I remember. Moms never mention about it too.

 

What about sleep talk?

 

I think yes? I'm not really sure. My brother used to tease me, but not really believe him.

 

 

Do you take the shampoo and conditioner bottles from hotel?

 

I proudly write

 

No.

 

C'mon, no one knows. Answer it again.

 

As if a conscience that ask me to answer in all honesty.

 

Okay once. The scent was fantastic though.

 

Wear a bath robe?

 

Yes, I have them. They never leave my hook unless the doorbell rings the moment I get out of the shower.

 

What about just a towel?

 

Yes, of course I do. Jealous.

 

I chuckle.

 

Do you sing in the shower?

 

Yes! And no one's ever caught me.

 

I chuckle as I think of it. When bathroom becomes your own recording studio. And no one complains.

 

How many times a day do you look at yourself in the mirror?

 

Many times! can't really count.

 

How's the mirror? Never been broken?

 

What? wait, what does it mean? Silly.

 

Completely fine as usual.

 

Then roll my eyes.

 

Have you ever peed in the woods?

No. That's embarrassing.

 

What about pooped in the woods?

 

Totally a no no! That's disgusting! Respect mother nature though.

 

Do you ever count your step when you walk?

Sometimes, especially when I became too aware of my surroundings.

 

Do you chew your pens and pencils?

Yup. especially when I'm in deep thoughts. And when in stress I think.

 

Do you always smile for pictures?

 

I always try to smile. Period.

 

Do you ever dance even if there's no music playing?

 

Yup. I play my own music inside my head.

 

Even, publicly?

 

Of course not! That's embarrassing. Like a crazy folks.

 

Why not try it, you seem to like it.

 

No way!

 

I keep arguing with myself, no I mean with this crazy notebook.

 

What is your song of the week?

 

Closer by Chainsmoker. I hear it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter