FIVE -- ALL MINE

COSMIC (STILL UNDECIDED)

“Ahh I want to strangle that spawn of the devil!”

Ten, Yuta and Doyoung are congregated in Yuta’s bedroom. They decided to have an impromptu sleepover after school, since it was Friday that day. They were on their pajamas, Yuta flipping the channels from Star World to MBC every ten minutes out of boredom. Ten was now searching for “the Inquisition torture methods” online and Doyoung was leaning on Yuta’s shoulder, munching chips absentmindedly. Sadness was still plastered on his face, hours after that shameful encounter with Yeri and the Red Veles.

“There’s no use, Ten,” Yuta said nonchalantly. “We would all be on the disadvantage since Yeri can say that Doyoung stole one of the students’ belongings. Also, she is a girl and we all know that Principal Leeteuk only listens to girls, even though they are the ones at fault in the first place.”

“Agh I wish Principal Hwang was still the principal. She listens to everyone. Where is she by the way?” Ten asked, eyes still glued on to the homepage.

“I think she was assigned to some school in Paju, because they need more experienced administrators there,” the Japanese boy replied.

“I feel like a mess,” said Doyoung, his first time to speak since the incident.

Yuta and Ten exchanged looks, and they both pulled Doyoung closer to each other. “Don’t worry, you didn’t do anything wrong,” the Thai boy comfortingly said. “No one gets persecuted over a handkerchief, you know.”

Even though these two were oddballs and nincompoops most of the time, Doyoung still thinks he has the best friends in the world.

--

Gong Myung was watching Drinking Solo in his bedroom when his mom knocked on the door.

“Gong Gong, your friend Taeil is downstairs. He seems to be sleeping over here for the time being, as he brought a lot of stuff,” his mom called through the door.

He switched the TV off, wondering: Who the heck is Taeil?

As he was going down through the stairs, he saw an unfamiliar guy. He has blonde hair, a small face, with kind-looking eyes and he was shorter than his younger brother.

“Hello, who are you?” he asked, confused.

Taeil shook his hand firmly, a happy smile on his face. He kept his eye contact on to Gong Myung, who still looked blank.

Seconds later, Gong Myung felt a wave of familiarity towards the man in front of him. He had this overwhelming urge to hug Taeil, even though they just met.

Oddly, he felt that Taeil was a part of his life, but he just couldn’t remember how or why.

“Oh, Moon Taeil!” he finally exclaimed, hugging the blonde guy. “How was Wonju?”

Taeil smiled, returning the hug. “It was still fine, Minhyung wanted to go but his mom didn’t allow him. He’s gonna go back to Canada for studies. How about you?” he asked.

They continued chatting all the way to the older brother’s room. It seems like they have allowed Taeil to live with them. Taeil was now unpacking his clothes on the spare space in Gong Myung’s cabinet.

 

Unbeknownst to everyone, Moon Taeil is a mythical creature, and he has this special power to make everyone think that they know him, even though they just met.

Moon Taeil is on Doyoung’s household for a purpose. No one knows it but him.

 

The next day, the trio came to Doyoung’s house for breakfast. Doyoung was surprised to see three people in the dining table. He scurried, Ten and Yuta following him.

He saw Gong Myung giving a blond guy some kimchi, which the guy happily accepted. His mom was talking to the stranger as if they had known him for years.

“Mom, who is he?” the bunny asked.

The three got started when they heard Doyoung’s voice. “Oh, Doyoung, you’re already here!” his mom said, standing up. “I’ll go and get some plates for you three,” she continued, smiling up to Ten and Yuta.

“He is Taeil,” Gong Myung said. “He lived with the Lee family in Wonju when we were children, and he is a dear friend of mine,” he introduced the guy, who was now smiling genuinely to them.

“I am Moon Taeil, hello, Kim Doyoung,” Taeil said, voice strangely calm like the moon at night.

Doyoung shook hands with him, also his friends. Ten sat closer to Gong Myung, because there was no available chair left on Doyoung’s side. Yuta snickered. The Thai boy tried to flip the bird, but he was surprised when Gong Myung served him rice and dumplings. He blushed furiously, muttering his thanks to the older guy. Yuta snickered once more, and that earned him a kick on the shin.

“Actually, Taeil brought something for you, Doyoung,” Gong Myung said. Confused, the bunny looked at Taeil. “Ah yes, I heard that you are into magic and stuff, like the Harry Potter sort of thing,” the blond said, calmly looking at him. “I hope you enjoyed it. Gong Myung here absolutely adored the comic books that I gave him.”

“Hyung would only read books if they are ographic,” Doyoung said casually.

Gong Myung blushed, Ten surreptitiously eyed the older’s crotch and Yuta openly guffawed.

“Shut it, Taeil! Man, that’s embarrassing,” the older said, turning crimson.

“Oh, I apologize.”

 

“Wow, Doyoung. I never knew you are into witchcraft and all sorts of things,” Ten said.

The three of them are now in Doyoung’s bedroom, browsing through the books that Taeil hyung had given him. Indeed, the books are interesting, and Doyoung shushed Ten because he was engrossed in the book about Greek incantations.

Yuta was perusing a book about Celtic mythology, and Ten was scanning a book about potions. Minutes later, Ten’s voice broke the silence. “Hey, I think I saw the best weapon we can have now for Jaehyun, Kim Bunny.”

Doyoung raised his eyebrow, and Yuta placed the book back on the table. “What do you mean?”

“Here, look,” Ten said, shoving the book right under Doyoung’s nose.

Doyoung read what was written on the book.

LOVE POTION

(tried and tested by Cleopatra on Marc Antony)

 

Ingredients:

1 cup chopped rose petals

½ cup chopped mint leaves

2 tbsp lavender oil

3 cups water used for boiling the article of clothing of your love

Used article of clothing of your love

1 tsp bodily fluid from the maker

2 tbsp dried chamomile leaves

 

Instructions:

1. In a bowl, mix the chopped rose petals, chopped mint leaves, lavender oil and dried chamomile leaves for 1 minute.

2. Pour the water used for boiling and stir for six times clockwise, and a seventh stir counterclockwise.

3. Put the contents under low heat, stirring continuously until the concoction boils.

4. Set aside, then add the bodily fluid in the mixture. Stir for another six times clockwise, and a seventh stir counterclockwise. The mixture should have a pearly rose color on it.

5. Put it in the beverage of choice, and give it to the man you love. Watch him drink it and see the magic unfold in your eyes.

 

“Wow, that looks hella complicated but for him, I would do it!” Ten cheerily said, snatching the book back from Doyoung. “Now tell me, where you put your dirty clothes, huh?” he asked.

 

“No, I won’t tell you, and no, I won’t do this,” Doyoung said.

 

“Oh man, why not? Taeil hyung just gave you loads of help, and I think this is the answer to your prayers.”

 

“I think Ten here is right,” Yuta said. “There’s no harm in trying, and at least we don’t have any regrets should we give this a try. Come to think of it, I want to try it to someone,” he said absentmindedly.

 

“My dear geisha, don’t tell me you’re gonna try this out to that frog-eyed Hansol?” Ten said, eyes glinting malevolently.

 

“Ah no, it’s not him!” Yuta immediately denied.

 

“Tell that to the marines, you Harujuku harlequin.”

 

Yuta responded by throwing the book on Ten’s face, the Thai boy missing it by an inch. He stuck his tongue and went out of the room. Yuta followed shortly after, and the screams of the two are filling the house.

 

In the midst of the ruckus, Doyoung is still on tenterhooks. He surely wants to make Jaehyun his, but doubting the authenticity of the potion, and other reservations included, he doesn’t want to do it. He wants to feel love in a natural way, not by relying on some concoction done by whoever it is.

 

 

Monday, the first day of the week again, Doyoung came to school early. He was whistling some tunes when he saw Yeri and Jaehyun talking to each other on the hallway. Doyoung hid under the bushes, and while he couldn’t hear the exchange of words between the two, his eyes had perfectly seen the moment when Yeri grabbed Jaehyun’s face and kissed him on the lips.

 

Doyoung felt a mixture of emotions bubbling under him, sadness, anger and jealousy primarily in the mix. Before he knew it, tears are rolling down on his cheeks, and Doyoung cannot bring himself to wipe the tears away.

 

In lunchtime, Ten and Yuta were already munching on their food when Doyoung appeared.

 

Before any words were uttered by either of the two, Doyoung said, with eyes blazing with fury:

 

“Let’s do the potion. I want to make Jung Jaehyun mine.”

 

 

Two tables away from the trio, a blond guy was observing them, a genuine smile on his lips.

--

OH GOODNESS GRACIOUS I AM SO SORRY! I got into a foot injury so I wasn't able to work on this baby. I am very sorry! Please enjoy this new update, and I will work harder for the next ones. I love you all!