» Questions

• Pҽρρҽɾ Mιɳƚ Dɾҽαɱʂ • ꒚ᄐ¢ℜ투 ꒚ᗑℕᅮᗑ 2k16 • CLOSED • PLEASE PM ME IF YOU STILL WANT TO JOIN!

 What is Secret Santa?

Secret Santa is a Western Christmas tradition in which members of a group or community are randomly assigned a person to whom they anonymously give a gift. (Wiki)

 I see that you allow graphic designer's too. How does that work?

Well, I was thinking that this event would be really unfair for graphic designners. Cause I know I basically come to aff to design and write. But my designing is stronger than my writing. So basically, the requester/person who want's a gift will fill out the graphic request form. And their, they will but in their stories reuest or a request for a dp. And the graphic designer who is comfortable with doing it, will be handed the request. It will basically work like a one shot. And no-redo's only redo's if the designer makes a little mistake(like typo, character, and etc.)

 Do the writers and designers get a reward in the end?

Yes! I will be giving the writers and designers two prizes for their great effort!

 Which groups are allowed in this Secret Santa.

Well I wanted to chose groups that more people could match with. So the groups are BTS, GOT7, SHINEE, INFINITE, MONSTAX, SEVENTEEN, AND NCT(ALL UNIT'S INCULDING TRAINEE'S)

Is allowed?

Of course! , genderbender, mpreg, and all that is allowed. So is boyxgirl! ( :

 Are all unit's in Nct allowed even the pople who haven't debuted yet?

Yup! All the units(Nct U, Nct 127, Nct Dream) are allowed. And so are the people who haven't debuted yet! Like, Johnny, Hansol, Kun, etc.

 Will you be writing or designing?

Sorry, no. I just feel that it would be unfair getting to write a oneshot or design something for someone.

 

That's all the questions for now! If their are any other questions please just comment below and I will try my best to answer them!