“...happiness.”

“To me, Sungyeol is…”

a/n: i'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry!! seriously...

i had some real problems with my computer, it didn't work and it made so upset that i tried to concentrate on school but i fell in sick all the time starting this year...

i hope you can forgive me because this is also short, it's only like 800w long :((((

 

remember, this is what i imagine what would happen, okay? it's not what they actually think nor say and all, alright?

makes yourself ready for a crappy chapter! >.<

 

thanks for putting up with me btw, it means a lot bc i've been inactive for some time!

anyway, go and read!

 

- hanie

 


 

The second oldest wasn‘t sure, if he should go on or run after the leader. “Should I..?” he pointed towards the way the oldest ran out some time ago.

Sungjong shook his head. “He probably wants to be alone right now and I don‘t think we will get through with this, if someone goes after him.”

The others nodded at the youngster's words.

“Then tell us what Sungyeol makes you feel like.” Woohyun went on.

“Hmm, I think it‘s happiness.” Dongwoo smiled, “His gummy smile makes me feel happier than I already feel, day by day.”

Myungsoo agreed, “He‘s the sun.”

“Yeah!” He showed a peace sign and laughed. “When he was comfortable enough to bond with everyone, I was glad to have found someone who shares being giddy all the time! The pranks aside, he helped me maintain my happy face in front of you guys.”

“How so?” Woohyun asked.

“Well, everyone can have a bad day and while that is something rare for me..” He started to laugh and everyone joined. “One shouldn‘t feel pain all the time and it‘s easy to feel happy about the things in life that mean a lot to us. Sungyeol makes it possible with his smile and his laughter and all those pranks and teasing. I‘m sincerely happy about his addition!”

The once pressed atmosphere was lifted with Dongwoo's words.

“Sungyeol, you‘re really loved and, you know, we care for you. Every time you were sulking or being sad, it broke my heart. I didn‘t know how to handle the situation and I‘m still kind of awkward when it comes to you and your tears..” Dongwoo looked down, “But I‘m trying every time once again. And it actually makes me really happy whenever I can make you smile just a little bit!” His smile came back and grazed his lips.

The others smiled at his cheery side.

Breaking the comfortable silence, Woohyun asked, “Is there any memory of you two that you want to share?”

The second oldest thought for a while until he opened his mouth. “In those months he hadn‘t any schedules, I joked around with him a loooot~”

Sungjong growled at that.

“Our maknae had to suffer the most, I guess-”

“Yes, you‘re right! Oh, I swear, you two will get that back one day!”

Dongwoo laughed along the others, “We couldn‘t stop joking around and pranking everyone, even the CEO and the managers. Some Lovelyz‘ members had to suffer a bit, too, but at some point they joined us.”

Sungjong didn‘t stop glaring at him.

“Anyway, at that time, Sungyeol was sad and cried behind closed doors. I wasn‘t able to muster up enough courage and share the pain with him, so one can say that those moments are like a black history. However, there were a lot of happy moments with the girls and at the end everyone laughed along. Sungyeol seemed so carefree and just like a kid without worries. I really like that type of Sungyeol!” He showed thumbs ups. “He even let me cuddle with him at times and you know how much he actually doesn‘t like skinship. Imagine my big smile back then.”

The mood was different than with Sunggyu, who just came back. The leader silently sat down at the back and didn‘t look up.

“Sunggyu hyung,” Dongwoo looked right at him and then back into the camera, “he just came back from crying.”

There was some protest from the elder but it was almost inaudible.

“He cried because it hurts him that you‘re hurting on your own, all alone. And I know the others think so, too.” The second oldest smiled a bit shyly, “How about you tell us a few of your worries? If you want to, of course. Neither of us minds, how much you‘ll say, as long as you‘ll say something, anything.”

Sunggyu cleared his throat, “Definitely. Open your mouth a talk about serious things, you hear me?!” It wasn‘t a threat nor a command, the way the leader said made it sound like a small advice, nothing more.

“You heard him,” Woohyun cheered.

“Yes!” the others agreed.

“Tell me, tell us, what you think about, what worries you and we‘ll help you out all the time. Now that we don‘t live together anymore it‘s not as easy to climb into each other‘s beds. But hit me up anytime, I like warm people and even thought you‘re skinny, cuddling with you is hella comfortable! And you‘re reeeaaally warm, too!!”

The others shook their heads at Dongwoo also being touchy over the camera.

“I love you! And like I said,” he threw a big smile towards the camera, “Sungyeol, talk to me, I‘ll listen anytime!”

The second part was done in a better way with the leader coming back for good. How about we go on to the others?