That girl!

The YulHyun/SeoRi Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She was stunned at the first moment that she saw that girl in the dark corner of the backstage, the girl was special, something about that person had caught her right at the moment she stepped into the space. She was curious about someone, again, that has been quite sometimes in her rushing life.

The woman was not sure if she was mature enough to not fall in love at the very first sight with someone, but she was sure that this time it will go somewhere if she could get it started. Someone somewhere had told her that, she will know when the person is right and the timing is perfect.

And now she know it. She, Kwon Yuri, had been so sure that she must get the girl. She did not even know the girl's name at the moment, but she was so freaking sure that this is what she had ever wanted since her last heart break, which happened years ago.

Yuri was snapped out of her thought when she noticed that she had been staring at the girl and made that lovely person scared. She quickly announced and had all the models out to the runway, she just could not wait to impress the girl even more, Kwon Yuri wanted to show herself off so bad. This girl had the power that made Kwon Yuri felt like she was in love all over again for the very first time.

Yuri hid behind the heavy curtain of the stage to wait for the girl to go across her before she show up and made a comment to the girl, making sure the person remembered her, perfectly clear. Yuri turned around and walked away cooly, trying to impress the girl. Despite how cool she was showing off, Yuri had secretly watched the girl going back to her make up table and making sure that she saw the girl picked up the black name card on that table.

Finally on the last rehearsal day, Yuri got to know the girl's name. The girl was Seo Juhyun, a new model that had just came to Korea for modeling, American background. Yuri was not impressed by the girl's background, but she was moved by the story Juhyun told in her profile. Yuri felt the situation and she knew how hard it was to walk alone on the road of passion. You had nothing, only the burning passion inside of you, and the only way to survive is to be good at what you were passionate about.

That was when Yuri was so determined about getting this girl. At that moment, it seemed no one, nothing in this world mattered anymore, only Seo Juhyun.

Yuri had rushed up to the stage, using her best speed and fastest move to catch Juhyun, to catched the girl before she hit the stage and to make sure that she would suffer no harm.


.
.
.

Yuri had planned to invite the whole model team on a party after the first runway show, but the girl's accident made Yuri lost her interest in holding a party. She just wanted to be with the girl, she even clear her working calendar to stay at the hospital taking care of the girl. 

At this moment, Yuri had recognized that all of her plan was a stupid thing, because she showed all of her stupidity in front of the girl, she was no longer the cool Kwon Yuri, the incredibly attractive successful model. Yuri was nothing but a normal human in front of Juhyun. Yuri had frankly told Juhyun that she liked the girl, and she had kissed the girl on purpose to show the paparazzi the scenery, and made sure the photo was taken perfectly. Yuri had prepared for a slap to land on her face, but Juhyun had done nothing, just simply stared at Yuri. And once again, the girl stunned Yuri by her strange reaction.

The affection Juhyun had on Yuri was gaining up everyday, the girl made Yuri acting like a boy who was in love for the first time, sometimes like a puppy who was eager for attention, and there was times that Yuri was just spacing out and looking at Juhyun with a goofy smile.

"Yuri, have you ever regret making me your girlfriend?" Juhyun asked out of sudden, and Yuri was frozen on her spot, eyes blinked, once, twice, and finally, she bursted out laughing. Moved to Juhyun's side and hugged the girl tightly.

"I have never thought of regretting on any choice that I made. And I never will be regretted what I've done. Because I have chosen one good thing to enjoy it, so even if it hurts me later on, I did have good time. So, good time

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter