Basically, This was how they met.

The YulHyun/SeoRi Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Have you ever wonder how the hell did these two met?

This is basically how things happened.

And, Finally we gonna have Seolo next week!!!!

 

___________

 

 

There she was, in the hurried life of the backstage at a runway show. She was Seo Juhyun, a rookie in the mode industry, she was at a casting for the premium fashion show that was hosted by a high fashion model. The show was quite weird, she did not know why a high fashion model would design her own brand and would held a runway show with full of rookie models.

Was that person nut?

The answer came right in to her when the curtain had pushed by and one tanned woman walked in with skinny jeans, white shirt and black blazer. Those clothing was so normal that it could not praise the woman, but the woman herself made those clothing special. She was walking on a pair of clicky Jimmy Choo, and her eyes were covered by a pair of Ray-ban. Juhyun was impressed, not that she has not met any attractive woman before, but this woman was so special that she could not take her eyes off the woman. Somehow she knew that the woman noticed her staring.

"I want all of you on the runway, NOW!" The woman commanded, and Juhyun still sat there looking at her. Noticing Juhyun's intense stare, the woman turned around and took off her eye glasses, revealing a pair of dark orbs which were luring people into her own world.

Just by the moment Juhyun looked into those eyes, she knew her life was screwed. She wanted to turn away but those black orbs did not let her to. That mere second when the woman looked at her made Juhyun felt like it was a millennium passed. She shook her head then stood up and followed other models to the runway, she was being stupid again. The woman was there, following her in every step to the runway.

They were there, thirty beautiful girls in jeans and white t-shirt, lining up and showing their body to the woman in front of them. The powerful Kwon Yuri of the fashion industry, Juhyun found that all these girls were impressed by the Kwon, they gave her the shining eyes and flirty winks. The woman was emotionless. She was cold as stone and calm as waveless lake. Juhyun had to admit that this woman was nothing like anybody she met before, and she was god damned attractive. Juhyun also wanted to impress this woman, wanted the tanned one to see her, recognize her and remember her. But too bad, Juhyun was a stoned face, she could not show her emotion on her face, she was never good at expressing herself.

Juhyun knew that Kwon Yuri is a statue in the industry and if the woman unintentionally named her in any conversation of her with someone important in this industry, Juhyun will be escalated to be a star in the sky, not just some one down here hunting for castings to be known.

"I wanted you all, to show me your walk. This is the walk of your life, devote for it." Yuri announced and the runway lit up, it was led animated ground and the music started.

Juhyun was slow to respond to everthing, she was the last one to turn and follow others, she was the last one to take her eyes off Yuri, and she was sure that the woman did not like being looked at by her. 

Yuri was the first one who walked, the woman strode and killed everyone who was there to see. Juhyun was speechless and could not even felt herself walking right behind Yuri as the line up ordered. The only thing Juhyun heard was the intense and breathtaking music, all she saw was the perfect back and hip of Yuri while the woman made the girl ran out of words with her walk.

"Your walk is nice and delicate, but not powerful enough." Juhyun stepped down the staircase to the backstage, but she heard the warm and husky voice of Yuri right by her side. She turned around and found the woman was standing in a dark corner of the curtain with a screen that was showing the recording of her walk. She was scared, remained silent as the woman smiled and tell the staff to make other girls to walk again.

She watched the woman left the spot and she also returned to her place in the backstage. There she found a small piece of paper with a neatly wrote phone number on it. She was not sure who put it here, and whose number is this, but Juhyun was sure this was something important.

.
.
.

They met again at the rehearsal for the show, where everything had began and dramatically changed Juhyun's life. Juhyun snapped her ankle, fallen on the runway, crashed into Yuri's arms and fainted when she tried to stand up again on her wounded leg.

Juhyun woke up in the hospital, with the shadow of the tanned woman over her. The light of sunset outside had casted a hard and long shadow of the woman by the window.

"You are awake." She heard the husky voice again and weakly nodded. She could not feel her left foot and ankle. She was scared and frightened that she did not dare to look at her wounded leg. "You nearly broke your ankle when you tried to stand up again. But all you need now is to rest, and wait for it to be recovered."

Juhyun did not know why an important person like Yuri would be there for her almost everyday, almost the whole day was spent in the hospital with her. She had seen people looking for Yuri, she did see Yuri working while in the hospital room with her. But the woman would not talk to her, that person was just being there, and entertain herself with music and random moves, there was dancing and sometimes, the woman would do Yoga too. Juhyun was not sure that did she really exist in this room, or her existence was not important to Yuri. 

"You don't mind other people seeing you playing on your own?" Juhyun spoke up, made Yuri stopped her dance moves to look at her with a smiling face.

"Why should I? I know that I'm good at dancing and doing Yoga, and I'm ing y when I'm doing so. You should be glad that you could witness this." Yuri laughed, and sat down next to Juhyun, the girl was speechless and looking at Yuri with wide eyes.

"I thought you would pretend to be muted, and you spoke just to tell me stop dancing." Yuri skulled down a bottle of water as she wiped her forehead with the sleeve of her shirt. Somehow Juhyun wanted to laugh when she saw Yuri doing that. A person with manners like Yuri would not do such thing.

"Where are your parents? You were here for three days and no one came to visit you? I took a look at your papers, and you are not an orphan."

"They are not here, they live in America." Juhyun replied, smiling sadly as she played with her fingers. "I came to Korea alone to try modeling, because I'm not the type of American, I would never got a modeling job in America." She felt her eyes got wet, she missed her parents, she wanted her parents to be here with her, but they would not.

"I like you." Yuri chuckled, "You are ambitious, and I can help you to achieve that ambition of yours." Yuri was smiling dangerously as the woman's lips touched Juhyun's. The girl did not know what had just happened to her, her first kiss got stolen by a person that she barely knew about. "Don't move." Juhyun heard Yuri commanded, and she stayed still, letting Yuri enjoyed her lips and the woman's thumb caressed her cheek.

"What the?" Juhyun mumbled, her hands got attached with the strings, she could not slap Yuri. If not because of that, the woman's face was sure had fingerprints on it already.

"Calm down and pretend like you were sleeping." Yuri whispered, her fingers travelled into the girl's hair. The woman left to close the curtain, Juhyun stayed still, pretend like she was sleeping, just like what Yuri told her. She obeyed Yuri's word without questioning, and she was questioning herself, why did she do that.

"Now you can slap me or scold me all you want, milady." The woman sat back down at the spot that she was there, kissing Juhyun. The wom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter