Confessing

The YulHyun/SeoRi Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She was standing in front of a frozen Kwon Yuri.

She was nor sure if the tanned Kwon was still able to listen and comprehend her words or not. But she still had to say it.

"I love you." She finally confessed her feeling, and poor her, Kwon Yuri was frozen at the very first time she voiced it out loud. The Kwon was busy with her coffee when Juhyun confessed, and the Kwon had no idea what had got into the girl's mind.

"Yuri, I love you." Juhyun repeated for the third time. And this time Kwon Yuri had finally reacted. Put down the hot cup of coffee, wiped with a tissue and stood up, facing Juhyun.

Then laughed.

Juhyun got frustrated, she wanted to slap hard on that attractive face of the Kwon, but she never did. A warm embrace had stopped Juhyun from doing so.

"You are so random, milady." This woman had always been a sweet talker, a gentlewoman who could stole every girl's heart. Juhyun was no exception, she was head over heels for this Kwon, and she was crazily in love with Yuri, "I remembered that you said you hate me. Just yesterday." Yuri chuckled, still holding Juhyun in her arms.

"I still hate you." Juhyun mumbled, and Yuri laughed again, this time even louder and the woman could not manage her breath that she had to bend down and cough because she choked on her own saliva. "But I have always love you." Juhyun did not know what had got into her, but she stood there, like a clown and confessing to Yuri every single thing was happening in her mind.

"Me too."

"Liar." Juhyun spatted, the girl had never believed that Kwon Yuri could ever be in love with someone, because she was so sweet to every one. Maybe it was a little different to Juhyun, they got intimate moments sometimes, and Yuri had never done like that to anyone.

But who care? They were a fake couple after a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter