Chapter Three

If Only I've Known

 

Park Bom was walking towards the auditorium when she bumped into her close friend, Yong Junhyung. No one knows about their relationship. The two are close but at school they seem like they don’t know each other. Occasionally, they would just greet each other at school.

“Hey Joker,” Bom said smiling.

“What’s up Bomtaro,” he replied. “How’s your day today?”

“Good, shouldn’t you be in class?” she asked as she continued walking down the hallway.

“I don’t want to be in class. I like following you.”

“Yong Junhyng, we don’t know each other remember.”

“I know,” I know he said with a pout. “Hang out with me later today?”

“I can’t I have to stay to finish up with student government things and head to the hospital later,” Bom replied sadly.

“Maybe I shall go with you. I miss everyone at the hospital anyways.”

“Fine, I see you at the hospital. Now go to class.”

“Yes ma’am, I’ll see you later then,” Junhyung said with a smile. Bom couldn’t help but giggle.

When Bom got to the auditorium, she saw that everything was set up. She looked around and found HyunSeung, the vice president.

“Hey, HyunSeung, you got everything done already?” she asked.

“Yah, I thought you might want some time to practice your speech, so the team and I came early to help out.”

“Thanks, HyunSeung, but I think the other guys needs some time to practice,” she said as she saw Minho walking in.

“Hey noona, hey hyung,” he greeted them.

“You ready for your speech,” HyunSeung asked.”

“I think I am. Might need a little practice.”

“Go up there and practice a bit before the assembly starts,” Bom told him.

After half an hour of practicing and final set ups, the assembly started. The freshman class president gave his speech first, then Minho, then the junior class, and then Bom. After an hour of the assembly, everyone went back to their classrooms and started class. Bom walked into class late since she and the rest of the class presidents had to discuss basic duties with the principle. When she got to the classroom, she took a seat between Youngbae and Chaerin. She saw at the corner of her right eyes Youngbae was smiling at her.

“What’s so funny?” she whispered.

“Nothing, your face is just all red and puffed up,” he replied as Bom covered her cheeks. At the end of class the bell rang for lunch. As she gathered her stuff, the girls gathered around her.

“Good speech, prez,” Chaerin said. “Now shall we grab some nice lunch and celebrate.”

“I brought my own lunch. Why don’t you guys head to the café? I want to take a break,” Bom replied.

“You’re down to the yard again?” Minzy asked.

“Yah, I’ll leave Jiyeon in your care today.”

“Minho would look after her right, Bae?” Jiyong chimed in.

“I don’t know. They don’t get along much these days.”

“Jiyeon told me about Minho’s crush on the Ice Princess’s sister. Maybe you should hang out with Jessica so Minho might have a chance with Krystal,” Bom suggested.

“The Ice Princess would be delighted. Everyone knows she has a crush on you,” Dara said. “I’m sure Minho would love the idea since CheonDoong’s friend Lee Joon has a crush on Jiyeon.”

“Really? I thought that kid Jinwoon in the junior year had a crush on her,” Seungri said.

“Your sister is popular. Mind if I date her, Bommie?” Seunghyung asked.

“No! None of you boys are allowed to date my sister!” Bom said. “I’m heading out.”

“Can I walk with you?” Youngbae asked.

“Sure,” Bom said as they walked out the classroom. Jiyong gave Youngbae the eye. “So Minho is really popular with everyone.”

“He reminds me of you, except you don’t play sports.”

“He’s more like you, popular among girls.”

“Except he’s always with Jiyeon.”

“I don’t mind the two dating. They’re adorable together. Maybe you should go on a date with Jessica before you turn into a lonely old man whose always thinking about your brother,” Bom said giggling.

“Maybe you need to find a boyfriend.”

“Go get yourself a girlfriend before you tell me to get a boyfriend. I’m heading that way. I’ll see you later.”

“Later.”

Bom walked across the field she found the person she was looking for.


sorry for the late update

i promise to update again some times the end of this week