Chapter Two

If Only I've Known

Chapter Two:

 Minho walked over to where Bom and Jiyeon were sitting. “Morning,” he said.

“Good morning to you too,” Bom greeted back with a smile, “Are you ready to give your speech as the sophomore class president?”

“Not really, I’m so nervous about it. Can you read it over for me noona?” Minho said as he handed his speech to Bom.

“Like you ever worry about anything, Mister Smarty Pants,” Jiyeon said. Jiyeon is Bom’s younger sister. She is Minho’s classmate. They’re both good friends, but like to make fun of each other.

“Like you can get anything done,” Minho threw back.

“You two are so cute. Minho, don’t be nervous. I read you speech it is really well written.” Bom told them. “Jiyeon stop messing with Minho. He is an oppa to you, so be nice.”

“Never,” Jiyeon replied as she stuck her tongue out at Minho who returned the gesture back at Jiyeon.

“I’m going to go to homeroom first. I’ll see you two during the meeting.”

“Bye noona,” he said to Bom then turned back to Jiyeon. “She’s always so cheerful.”

“Yeah, I’m going upstairs you coming?”

“What’s the rush to get upstairs? Craving for your “Prince Charming”?

“What Prince Charming? I know someone has a crush on the Ice Princess’s little sister.”

“DO NOT!”

“Do too.”

“So I heard someone got a crush on the Dancing King’s little brother.”

“I don’t have a crush on Lee Joon. He’s the one who’s bothering me.”

“Right~ you caught his attention.”

The two continued to bicker as they ran up the stairs to homeroom. Minho is very popular among the freshman and sophomore girls, but Jiyeon has always been there as his excuse for rejecting the girls who asked him out. Because of this, Jiyeon doesn’t have many female friends. Jiyeon isn’t a loner, but Minho is her only friend in the sophomore grade. She’s outgoing like her sister, but temperamental.

Minho, on the other hand, gets along with everyone. He’s the class president and basketball team captain. All the girls had a crush on him, and all the boys envied him. Girls try to ask him out or befriend him but it was hard since he always used Jiyeon as his excuse. Though the girls knew that he used Jiyeon as an excuse, they still exercised their power on her, but in the end Minho always came to the rescue. He protected Jiyeon from both the guys and the girls. Whenever someone wanted to confess their feelings to Jiyeon, he didn’t like it, but Lee Joon was a different story. Joon and Minho had been friends since elementary school, when Joon told Minho, that he had a crush on Jiyeon, Minho let him. It was then, that he pretended to have a crush on Krystal Jung.


sorry for the late update. been working on college applications and my internet has been down

enjoy reading!