Chapter 8

A Second Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A Second Chance

 

 

Chapter 8

 

            Kim jong kook and song ji hyo been busy with their life, beside they must shooting fo running man their personal project start to take their time but they always try to spending time together, jong kook now still preparing his solo album and he write a song for his beautiful woman, he don’t know how ji hyo will react to this, and he had a plan to play to this song when he propose her but before that they will go to ji hyo parent’s house tonight and make a proper announcement that he and ji hyo are together, jong kook feel very nervous about this and he don’t know if her parents will like him, he met them once when he along with other running man members visit ji hyo when she got sick in the past and from that meeting he know that they are kind and great people.Jong kook checking his email, his manager gap jin just send him schedule for his solo album release, where and when he will go to promote his album, he really excited for this album because it’s very special since he wrote all the lyric and make music arrangement for some songs but he got help too from his friends, he feel proud and satisfied with all his effort, he hope that people will love his songs but he will ask ji hyo to listen to his album first, jong kook chuckled because ji hyo really tone deaf but she got great sense in music and he want her opinion for his songs.

Jong kook listen ji hyo footsteps behind her and can smell flower fragrance from the soaps he guess, a white small hands wrap around his neck and ji hyo put her head on his shoulders “ you smell good ji  hyo “ said jong kook.

“ of course I smell good oppa since I just take bath “ reply ji hyo, she snuggle her face on his neck “ you smell good too oppa eventhough you haven’t bath “ she add.

Jong kook smile listening to her then he turn his head and for a while they both just staring at each other, then he kiss her lips gentle “ you are very beautiful ji hyo, I’m soo lucky to have you in my life, you make ma happiest man on earth “ told jong kook with love and romantically.

Ji hyo always feel happy whenever jong kook talk to her like that, she then walk slowly and standing in front of him, she caress his face “ I feel very lucky too oppa, who would ever guess that kim jong kook can very romantic when he is in love “ tease ji hyo.

Jong kook laugh “ only for you my queen . . I doubt I will able to do that kinda things to other woman “ he replying.

ji hyo smile “ I know oppa that is why I feel that I’m the luckiest woman on earth, I know that lot women have eyes on you and wish you will take them to your bed, they all willing to warm your bed just for couple hours and I should feel jealous or insecure because I’m aware there are lot women prettier than me and there is possibility that you will slip but that is not how I feel, I trust you, I trust your heart, I trust your love so eventhough you surounded by beautiful women I know that you will always be mine “ told ji hyo, jong kook can caught obssesive in her tone but he like that because that show how much he mean to her.

Jong kook put his hands on side each of her waist and pull her closet to him, she only wear bathrobe and he know she is behind “ well for your information I never interesting in other woman because I got you in my life, you all I ever wanted ji hyo and now I freaking nervous to meet your parents “ said jong kook.

Ji hyo kiss his forehead while giggling “ ooooh oppa don’t be nervous because omma and appa will love you . . they might feel shock when they know that my boyfriend is you but they will bless us, I’m the one who must feel nervous when we meet your family next saturday “

“ naahh you no need to feel nervous too because my omma will love you too, she’s been nagging me about marriage for ages so don’t be surprise when she asking you about this matter . . “ warn jong kook with humour so ji hyo wont feel pressure.

“ your omma just thinking about your happiness “ reply ji hyo “ you have no idea how many times my omma and appa nagging me to find a nice decent man and get marry “ she add.

“ I will be in trouble if you follow your parents advice “ said jong kook and he wink naughty to ji hyo, he then tap his lap and ji hyo sit on his lap “ thank God I’ve got a wake up calling so decide to told you how I feel . . and now look here we are together and happy “ he add with proudly happy.

“ yes . . ooohh I can’t wait to meet omma and appa . . “ this is the second time ji hyo bring a man to meet her parents, once she bring chang joo and now she bring the man she love the most to her parents.

Jong kook smile watching ji hyo very entusiasm “ I can’t wait to meet them too “ he said “ and by the way gap jin just send me schedule for my album release, tour and concert, I will pretty busy that time and you too will busy with your new drama, I hate to think that we will have less time to meet “ told jong kook.

Ji hyo too feel sad that their career will take most of their time “ I don’t like that too oppa . . but we must meet up and spending time together no matter what “

“ I would love that too my queen . . we will make it work “ promise jong kook and ji hyo nod.

Ji hyo then hug him tight “ aaahhh oppa . . I will missing you soo much when we are apart “ she kiss his shouders and his neck make jong kook smile.

“ I will missing you too ji hyo . . . sometimes I wish we already marry and open with our relationship so we don’t have to play hide and seek anymore “ reply jong kook, ji hyo stop kissing him then looking at him with curious “ oppa are you propose to me now ? “ she ask, she is kinda hope that he will propose her because she feel the same like him.

“ not for now . . . “ when he see dissapointing in her eyes he touch her cheeks gentle “ hey . . hey . . . listen to me ji hyo . .  we will marry ji hyo never doubt that, if it’s up to me I will marry you now right this moment, but there are lot things we need to solve first, your cf contract with gary, your image as moday girlfriend, running man staff and pd, we must handle all in right way because I don’t want what happened last time when your dating that man exposed happen to us especially with all hatred and insulted you must face from those childish fans “ jong kook still feel angry whenever he remember how ji hyo must face and beared all that crap alone.

Ji hyo very touching that he think everything for her and that make her love him more and more “ I love you oppa and I will do whatever you think best for us, all I want is just to be with you “ reply ji hyo.

Jong kook nod “ yes that is right . . let me worry about everything ok, you just give me support and strength, when the time come for us to announce our relationship and lots fans got angry because of that I will make sure they will target me not you “ said jong kook with determination.

“ my hero kim jong kook “ praise ji hyo make jong kook chuckled.

“ my queen song ji hyo . .  beautiful y queen “ reply jong kook with naughty smile on his face.

“ muscle hero “ tease ji hyo and jong kook laugh listening to her “ oppa . . can you imagine how our kids will looks like ? I want at least one muscle handsome boy like you . . . “ she add in happy tone.

“ and I want beautiful daughters like you . . my princess “ reply jong kook, he want to have kids from his beautiful woman “ hmmm should we start the project ji hyo ? “ ask jong kook.

Ji hyo look confuse “ project ? what project oppa ? “

“ making babies “ reply jong kook and when ji hyo blusing he hug her tight “ ooohh my queen . . . you look very cute when you are blushing like that “ tease jong kook  then he touch her stomache “ it will facsinating when your stomache getting bigger because of our baby “ he add.

Ji hyo put her hands over his “ yes that would be fantastic eventhoug in the end my body will getting huge too just like an elephant “ reply ji hyo.

Jong kook slowly slide his hands inside her bathrobe and touch her naker skins “ to be honest I’m look forward to see that . . you will be the most beautiful pregnant woman . . and not only your body but your s will getting bigger too which I will very love “ he said and wink to her, ji hyo feel hot with only his words.

“ this making babies project sound exciting “ she said with seduce tone, jong look looking into her eyes and see wild desire inside and he couldn’t be happier “ so oppa . .  want to start that project now ? “ ask ji hyo, still looking at jong kook she untie her bathrobe and opened it showing her fully beautiful body to the man she love.

Jong kook touch both her s and kneeded them gentle “ we already do it since the first time we made love, you do realize that we never take precaution whenever we made love “ said jong kook, he is excited see her s getting hard which mean she already feel aroused.

“ hmmmm . . you are right that we never take precaution and there are big possibility that I get pregnant anytime . . . . oooohhhh “ ji hyo couldn’t finish her words and moans when jong kook start to kiss her s, he her nippes make them hardened more, and slowly he led her s sometimes bite them gentle, ji hyo hold his heads and bite her lips while jong kook led her s she look down and see he keep led her sh with hunger, he then suddenly lift her and he kneel on the floor, he put her on the chair where he sit before, ji hyo with anticipation watching jong kook spread her legs and put each on his shoulders and she almost screams when he bury his face on her womanhood “ oooohh . . aahhhh “ she moans the first time his tongue her womanhood, he opened her thight wider to get better access.

“ you are beautiful ji hyo . . . and I’m addicted to your body “ said jong kook, ji hyo couldn’t give any respond because her mind clouded by desire for him.

“ oooohhh God oppa . . .  oppa . . . . “ ji hyo screams try to holding back herself from explode, jong kook smile watching her overpower by her desire and passion, she wet enough so that h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter