Chapter 2

A Second Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A Second Chance

 

 

Chapter 2

 

 

            Kim jong kook arrive at jang hyuk apartment and he feel little bit nervous because his best friends must be ready to give him lecture, his best friend who more like brothers to him are like nagging him about he kept single and less interesting to find girl friend but they know how his real feeling toward ji hyo and tried their best to play match maker for him, jong kook arrive in front of jang hyuk apartment and he push the bell and just mere a second the door open.

“ ya kookie what takes you soo long ? “ ask tae hyun while wink with naughty because he know that jong kook take ji hyo home first.

“ I’m here now “ reply jong kook with amusement, then he and tae hyun going inside and jong kook see jang hyuk waiting for them in guest room “ where is kyung min ? “ ask jong kook.

“ he must practice with his band so couldn’t come “ said jang hyuk, jong kook and tae hyun sitting accros him.

“ he feel upset because he can’t joint us and missing this interesting conversation “ tease tae hyun.

“ the last bachelor love life always interesting to discuss “ jang hyuk tease jong kook too, he looking at his two best friends and chuckled.

Jang hyuk bend his body toward jong kook “ ok kookie . . spill the bean . . what is it about ji hyo broke up from that ceo for quite sometimes . . . you really don’t know that she is single again ? “ ask jang hyuk, when he watched the news he was quite surprised then his best friend make a scene by protecting ji hyo at airport.

“ my man I feel proud for you . . you are like white knight in shining armour tried to protect your princess “ praise tae hyun, he genuinely feel proud of jong kook action to protect ji hyo, he know that his best friend is not the kind to show his feeling especially his affection toward woman in public yet he make huge scene for ji hyo.

“ I really don’t know that ji hyo broke up with her boyfriend not long after their dating exposed, she kept her personal life away from public eyes, I was shocked when I found out about that “ reply jong kook.

“ she still all over the news and it will need sometimes to cooling down . . poor ji hyo “ told jang hyuk.

“ can you believe those reporters and fans said those words to her ? I feel want to punch someone when I heard they talked to her like that “ jong kook really angry because ji hyo must face that and he wish he can always protect her.

“ we all upset too listening to their ridduculus question and statement from her fans “ tae hyun too feel sorry for ji hyo, he is been long enough in this industry and he know how fans can be too obssesed with their artist.

“ but kookie the question now is what are you going to do ? “ ask jang hyuk, he looking at him with his sharp eyes try to look into jong kook soul “ we all know that you still love her, you tried your best to move on and accepted that she is might not belong to you but now you knew that she is free, you still want her ? “ he add.

Jong kook nod without hesitation “ I still love her and I want her . . “ he said with confident, tae hyun and jang hyuk looking at each other then they smile “ at first when I knew that she is free I really confuse what should I do, should I pursue her or what, but after hmm last night . . . I . . . “

“ wait a minutes . . . what do you mean by after last night ? did something happened ? “ ask tae hyun with curiousity.

Jong kook feel very shy to told them that ji hyo spend the night at his apartment, they will make fun of him for the rest of his life if they find out about that “ I mean after what happened at airport I realize that I want to protect her, I want to be a shoulder to cry for her . . I still love her and seems this feeling not easy to erase no matter how hard I tried “ told jong kook with honesty.

“ we know and understand your feeling man, and you know that we will always supporting you but we want to make sure that this is what you want, we don’t want to see you getting hurt again “ reply jang hyuk.

“ geezz guys I’m not a teenager that need to protect from heartbroken “ complain jong kook.

“ you acted like teenager sometimes when you are in love and heartbroken

 “ said tae hyun and then the three of them laugh.

Jong kook looking at his best friends with serious “ I felt really hurt when I found out she had boyfriend and take out my pain to her so I treated her badly because I want to ease the pain inside but the more I hurted her the more I feel pain inside, then her broke up news really hit me, and to be honest I feel jealous when ji hyo can show her tears and her sadness to him and not to mention she is very close to kwang soo too “ told jong kook.

Tae hyun give jong kook horrible expression “ oohh kookie you are doom man . . “ he .

Jang hyuk nod “ yes you are done my friend . . “ jong kook look confuse and jang hyuk smile to him “ when a man feel that way toward a woman that mean you fall too deep . . “ told jang hyuk.

“ ooh my friend finally this day have come . . a woman can make you jealous and heartbreaking “ tease tae hyun then he acted like he is praying “ thank God for sending ji hyo into kookie life . . “ jang hyuk laugh listening to tae hyun.

“ so we can assume that you will start to spread your love web for ji hyo ? “ ask jang hyuk.

“ definitely . . but you know I still can’t believe that ji hyo now single, I feel like God give me a second chance and I wont waste this golden opportunity, I love her . . I really do “ confess jong kook.

Tae hyun tap jong kook shoulder and then smile to him to give him support “ I’m happy for you my friend and as you know we all ready to help you to make ji hyo the woman in your life “ said tae hyun.

“ kookie . . I hate to ruin this beautiful momento but I must said this . . you should explain everything to her about eun hye “ warn jang hyuk “ you and eun hye been linked for years and you kept saying that she is your ideal type only make people especially your and eun hye fans keep hoping that you two will dating in real life “ add jang hyuk.

Jong kook agree with hang hyuk that he need to come clean to ji hyo about his rumour with eun hye, he don’t want anything come between him and ji hyo “ of couse jang hyuk I will told everything to ji hyo, there is nothing between me and eun hye “ reply jong kook.

“ we all know that but people out there not knowing the truth about you and eun hye “ told tae hyun “ so you need to make everything clear with ji hyo “ he add.

“ I will . . . . but the first I need to do is to built again my relationship with ji hyo, in my anger I burned the bridge and now I must fix everything, I know it wont be easy because now I know that I hurted her “ he said with regretfull, he trully feel guilty for hurting ji jyo for he last couple months.

Jang hyul then get up and sitting beside jong kook, he and tae hyun wrap their hands around jong kook shoulder “ from now on don’t looking back just look forward, make sure you wipe away the pain inside ji hyo . . shower her with your love and my brother there is nothing wrong to show the world that you love her “ told jang hyuk.

Jong kook and he smile to his best friends “ I will do that . . thank you my brothers “ said jong jook and jang hyuk with tae hyun hugging him with tight so he know that they will always be there for him.

Ji hyo open her eyes when she hear noisy, slowly she sitting on the couch and she now can hear her parents voices “ appa . . . omma “ she call them.

An middle age man come and he smile when he see his daughter “ aigoo ji hyo . . are we make you awake ? “ in su ask, he is the father of ji hyo.

“ no appa . . . how long I’ve been sleeping ? “ ask ji hyo.

“ quite long . . you must be tired “ reply in su, he always hate when his dear daugther exhausted from shooting, he want ji hyo quit entertainment for good, he have more than enough money that ji hyo no need to work herself tiressly for their live and not to mention lately she got insulted by her own fans and that make him sad and angry, he is rising ji hyo not to get bashed by stangers.

Ji hyo give her loving father a smile “ I’m perfectly fine appa . . I’m very strong “ ji hyo try not to make her parents worry.

“ ji hyo aahh . . “ a beautiful middle age woman enter family room, park min suk are song ji hyo mother, she walk with elegance “ ji hyo . . how are you doing ? “ ask min suk, she was worried when the news about ji  hyo broke up with chang jo exposed, she really hate when her dear daughter personal life being discuss in public.

Ji hyo lean on her head on her mother shoulder “ omma . . ooohh I missing you omma “ said ji hyo, been away from her family really make her missing them soo much.

“ omma and appa really worried about you ji hyo . . and jae suk calling us that you will spend the night at friend apartment because you falling asleep on the way back here . . we watched incident in airport . . ooh my child I really sad and angry the way those reporters and fans treated you “ said min suk, and as a mother her heart really pain that strangers could made a bad judgement toward her daughter.

Ji hyo looking at her mother and father and can see saddness in their eyes “ omma . . appa please don’t be sad or angry, I’m fine . . . “ reply ji hyo “ really I’m fine “ she try to convice them.

In su heart really heavy because he must ask ji hyo decission about he and min suk suggestion “ ji hyo have you decide about quit being artist ? “ ask in su, ji hyo shaking her head slowly then in su sit beside ji hyo and hold her hand “ listen ji hyo we didn’t mean to make you sad, we know how much your love for acting and we wont asking you to give up your passion if things not turn out to be like this but as appa my heart bleeding watching you treated that way, what kind sin you’ve commited that people must acted rude toward you “ in su try to make ji hyo understand.

Ji hyo completely understand with her parents feeling and she is really happy because they really think about her “ omma . . appa . . to be honest I still don’t know what I should do, this is not easy decission to make, let me think about this carefully “ told ji hyo and when her mother try to protest ji hyo stop her “ I know what happened for the last six months really bothering you two but I promise you that I’m ok, I have strong parents like you so I have my own strength to face all of this “ she add.

In su and min suk looking at each other and they know that they can’t force ji hyo to give up her passion, it must be her decission “ ok ji hyo we wont force you to force to give up your pasison but promise us that when you feel enough just leave everything behind . . you know that you are will always be our sweet daughter “ told in su, ji hyo feel touching by her parents then she hug them with tight.

“ I promise appa . . . . omma “ told ji hyo, in su and min suk hugging ji hyo too.

“ find a decent nice man ji hyo and get marry . . omma want to hold grandchild “ tease min suk and ji hyo blushing listening to her that make her parents wonder why ji hyo blushing all of sudden but they wont force ji hyo to tell anything, they will pray for ji hyo happiness.

“ ji hyo a lot happened to you for the last six months why don’t you take a break and we go to vacation, appa don’t want you to feel stressed “ suggest in su.

Ji hyo feel that is a great suggestion “ aahh appa I love that idea . . I will talk to myuk pd and will rearrange my schedule “ reply ji  hyo with happy, being with her family always br

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter