Chapter 6

A Second Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A Second Chance

 

 

Chapter 6

 

 

            Song ji hyo helping jong kook washing the dishes after they finish their lunch, and they can’t wait to watch movie together, ji hyo feel nervous because she really don’t like horror movie since she is scare of it, just hope she wont act shamelessly in front of him.

“ ji hyo aah . . are you done ? come quickly “ jong kook calling her.

“ I’m done oppa . . . “ ji hyo wipe fry her hands then she come to living room, she see jong kook make the room darker to give thriller feeling.

Jong kook look up to ji hyo then he tak an empy space beside him “ come . . sit here with me “ he said and ji hyo with obedient sit beside him, naturally she fold her feet like she is been do that around him occasionally “ so choose which movie you want to watch ? jong kook handed ji hyo some movie dvd, and ji hyo check one by one “ you know it will be fun if we watch whispering corridors “ tease jong kook.

Ji hyo laugh “ it will be totally weird when I watch my own movie “ reply ji hyo.

“ but that one scary horror movie though . . . . “ praise jong kook “ hmm or we should watch frozen flower movie ? “ ask jong kook and he can see ji hyo blushing.

“ big no “ reply ji hyo still confuse to choose which horror movie they should watch.

“ why not ? your acting really great there and your chemistry with in sung and ji mo amazing . . eventhough I will totally jealous over in sung with that ehem scene “ told jong kook, he try to sound he is making fun of her but to be honest he feel jealous whenever he watch ji hyo had kiss scene or intimate scene with her co star.

Ji hyo looking at jong kook and can see what his feeling then to jong kook surprise she kiss his lips fast, jong kook looking at her with smug on his face “ that all just acting . . no need to feel jealous “ ji hyo try to reassure him, deep down she feel happy over jong kook jealously.

“ but be honest with me ji hyo . . when you do intimate scene have you ever feel move . . I mean your feeling ? “ ask jong kook, he really curious about this.

“ no . . need more than just intimate to make move my heart . . . “ reply ji hyo and jong kook relief to hear that.

“ you even fall for me and I didn’t anything intimate with you “ tease jong kook.

Ji hyo chuckled “ that is correct “ she said then she pretend to observe jong kook “ me too feel strange what is soo good about you that can make me fall for you . . you are handsome but there are more handsome singer and actor, you are hot but there are hotter man out there . . . . “

“ yaaa . . . “ jong kook protest and then he push ji hyo shoulders in playing manners, and then both of them laugh.

“ well I like everything about you even your unstopable nagging “ tease ji hyo.

Jong kook crack up “ well may be you are the only one who can stand with my nagging ability “ praise jong kook and that is the truth, even his family can’t stand his nagging nagging nature, ji hyo just smile but then both hear phone ringtone, it’s jong kook phone that rings, he check who is calling him and see it’s his mother “ it omma “ he told ji hyo and she nod, then jong kook answer his phone.

“ omma . . . what is the honor that you call me “ tease jong kook.

Choi in na laugh when she listen to her younger son “ well omma feel worry since we leave you alone there “ reply in na.

“ omma I’m very old single man not a kid . . of course I’m just fine omma “ protest jong kook, ji hyo try to hold her laugh and jong koo saw that, he then start to play with her hairs, circle it on his indeks fingers.

“ hey for a mother their kids will always like their little kids no matter how old they are “ told in na with motherly love “ anyway . . what are you doing now ? have you take your lunch ? “ ask in na.

“ just finish my luch omma . .  and I’m with someone now “ announce jong kook and when ji hyo looking at him, he wink to her make ji hyo just shaking her head.

In na very interesting with that sudden announcement “ what ? is it a woman . . . .”

“ of course it’s woman omma . . I’m straight thank you “ cut jong kook and he see ji hyo close to prevent herself burst to laughter.

“ just to make sure my son . .  “ reply in na with amusement “ so who is this poor lady ? she must be a stong lady that can bear your bad temper, your nagging, your strict healty life . . . . “

“ aigoo omma . . I’m not that bad “ protest jong jook but he can’t help to smile listening to his mother.

“ ok . . I need to go now but I want full story when I’m back, and jong kook I already give up about you getting marry why don’t you just give me grandchild, you don’t have to marry to have baby right “ reply in na and she can imagine jong kook reaction.

“ yaa omma . . you think I’m breed machine “ ji hyo looking at him and she want to know what his mother said to him.

In na laugh hard “ ok . . omma hang up now . . take care my son “ she said and before jong kook can said anything, jong kook shaking hie head while giggle, his mother is amazing woman and he adore and love her.

“ what’s wrong oppa ? your omma said something ? “ ask ji hyo.

“ now I got where my naughty gene come from “ reply jong kook, ji hyo give confuse look “ omma tease me that I should give her grandchild as soon as possible since she give up told me to get marry “ he add.

Ji hyo feel amaze how his mother sound very fun “ wow . . you’ve got amazing omma “ praise ji hyo.

“ yes she is “ reply jong kook with proudly “ anyway . . have you decide which movie we will watch ? “ he ask.

Ji hyo nod “ yes . . . this one . .  it’s an old movie but look great “

Jong kook take dvd from ji hyo hand and he get up and play in after that he back sit beside ji hyo who hold small pillow and cover half her face with it “ ji hyo yaa . . the movie even hasn’t start and you already scare “ tease jong kook, he excited to see this side of ji hyo, he knew that she scare of bugs but never know she scare to watch horror movie and that make him wonder what else she is afraid of.

“ sssstttt be quite “ reply ji hyo, jong kook smile then he raise the volume so the creepy background sound make them shivers, jong kook like this horror movie because it is really good movie and beside it can make ji hyo move closer to him, now she wrap her hands around his arm while still cover her face with pillow, the thrilling and spooky scene make their emotion like roller coaster, and when a ghost appears soo sudden ji hyo sceams.

“ ahhhhhhhhhhhh . . . . . . oooh God . . ooohh God . .  that definitely a ghost “ she scream, she hide her face behind his back force him to move a head little bit.

“ ji hyo aaa . .  I more scare to hear you screaming than see that ghost . . good Lord you almost make my heart stop “ said jong kook, this scare kitten ji hyo really facsinating him.

Ji hyo still hide her face behind his back and not care about him “ do you see that ghost ?   is she still there ? “ ask ji hyo, she really terrify.

Jong kook decide to tease and scare her “ now it’s behind you ji hyo “ he intentionally make his voice low and shaking.

“ aah aaah oppa . . you are just joking around right ? “ ask ji hyo but she hide her half body now behind jong kook.

“ I . . I . . I . . I’m not lying . . there is someone standing behind us “ jong kook whispering while try his best not too laugh.

“ omo . . omo . . . oppa . . oppa . .  aaahh oppa “ ji hyo totally scare and jong kook can’t holding back his laugh anymore, ji hyo who still in fear listen to his evil laugh then slowly she come out from her hiding and looking at him with suspicous “ why you laugh ? “ ask ji hyo.

Jong kook still laugh then he pinch his cute woman cheeks “ you are very cute ji hyo . . . I never know that you can be this cute when you are scare like that . . . omoo . . so you are really scare of ghost “ he is happily keep teasing her.

Ji hyo got angry because of his joke “ yaaa . .  kim jong kook . . . that is not funny “ she scold him then she hit his chest with pillow “ I’m scare to death and you are just laugh “ she keep hitting his chest, instead of shock to see ji hyo getting mad he laugh more loud then he catch her hands and pull her and hug her, ji hyo looking at him with angry.

Jong kook really love to see wild cat side of ji hyo, he know that she got nasty temper and sometimes acting cute but never knew that she can be this cute even when is mad “ you look very cute . . . my wild cat “ he said with funny expression.

Ji hyo can’t keep mad when he said those sweet words but she must show him that she wont easy to pacify “ hah . . . just because . . . . . . ooouuuhhhhhhhhh “ jong kook suddenly lift her up little bit and put her on his lap, one his hand around her back to support her while other hand reach her left hand and kiss it’s palm make ji hyo giggle cause she tickled.

Jong kook then looking at her “ you are very unique ji hyo . . I never thought that you will be this cute . . . and I know that you’ve got nasty temper there but wowww this wild cat really shock me yet “ said jong kook, and ji hyo can see wild desire in his eye, slowly ji hyo wrap her hands around his neck.

“ wild cat huh “ she said with mysterious smile.

“ my wild wild wild cat . . . . “ reply jong kook and he sound proud with that and without hesitation he kiss her, gentle at first then with passionate, ji hyo pull his head  down more while they kissing, inside apartment only can hear their own heavy breath and the sound of their kissing, ji hyo jump little bit when she hear screams from screen, jong kook stop kissing her and looking at her with amusement “ seriously ji hyo if you scare watch horror movie why on earth you want to watch it now ? “ he ask.

“ well no one want to accompany me watching horror movie since they said I will become scarier than the ghost it self “ reply ji hyo and she pouted with cute.

“ hahahaha . . well they are right you know . . I think rather than you scare of ghost it’s them scare of you instead . . . your scream could break them down “ jong kook laugh and then he hug her with gentle “ ahhh you are soo cute “ he add.

“ ghost very scary “ reply ji hyo.

Jong kook help her sit but he keep her sit on his lap “ wait . . I think I must stop the movie first “ then he stop the movie and give his full attention to ji hyo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter