It's Him.....

Do you believe in Love at First Sight?

Luhan walkedpast the dumbfounded couple, towards their shared room, the couple slowly trailed behind thinking of what Luhan said before.

When Luhan reached their room and knocked, when he saw the person who opened the door with a huge grin plastered in his face, his jaw dropped, "You?!" Luhan gasped, "You?" the tall blonde guy mirrored Luhan but was not as shocked as Luhan, Luhan was still shocked to see the Handsome guy from before, when someone pushed him from behind making him topple over the blondie. Luhan slowly raised his head from the blondie's chest to look at him only to find the other already staring at him with the piercing brown orbs. Only when Luhan tried to detach himself from the tall blondie he realised the position they were actually in his own arms rapped around the blondie's neck and the blondie arms around his waist, Luhan flushed red after realising their position, "It's awkward. No, I don't mean that you are awkward but the ummm~" the blondie stifled his laughter looking at Luhan trying to explain, "It's fine, but now would you mind getting off, so that I can take care of the people who did this to us?" The blondie told Luhan, "Oh- Yeah sorry, sure," Luhan answered with light tinge of pink floating in his cheeks. Luhan stood up and helped the tall blondie up,  "So why are you here?" Luhan asked the blondie, "I came for a Movie Night that one of my best friends held at their room and I assume that you are his new roommate Luhan right?" the blondie answered, "Yeah and how do you know my name?" Luhan asked, "Isn't it obvious that Baekhyun told me that while you were gone and I am Oh Sehun you can call me Sehun," Sehun  told Luhan, "Oh~~," Luhan acknowledged, "Hey, if I am not wrong aren't you the pretty guy who bumped into me that time?" Sehun brought out the question, "Ye-Yeah," Luhan stuttered, "But, why do you call me pretty, though?" Sehun smiled, "Because you are the prettiest guy I have ever seen in my whole life," Sehun answered non-chalantly while Luhan was all shades of Red, "HELLO PEEPS I THINK TIME FOR US ALL TO MAN UP AND PLAY THE BEAUTIFUL GAME OF TRUTH OR DARE!!!" Baekhyun shouted, "Woooo~~~~" all of them except Sehun and Luhan cheered, "Okay, let's start now," Baekhyun said, Everybody wrote the dares and put it in a jar, "Okay now spin," Baekhyun ordered and Kris a tall good-looking guy spun the bottle which turned to face Sehun, "Truth or DARE?" Chanyeol asked him with a smirk, "Truth, I am too lazy to stand up and do something right now so truth," Sehun said, "Do you have a crush on anyone?" Baekhyun asked, Sehun hesitated a little but answered anyway, "Uh~ yeah~" Sehun answered slight blush covered his cheeks, "Who is she?" "Do we know her?" "Is she from this school?" "Does she have a boyfriend?" "Junior or Senior?" All of them started bombarding Sehun with questions, none noticed the sad look on Luhan's face who was sitting by the corner, "Okay, one question at a time, please," Sehun informed, "Junior or Senior?" an excited looking Chen asked, "Junior," Sehun answered with a smile, "Do we know her?" Baekhyun asked, "Yeah, we all do," Sehun honestly answered, "What's her name?" Chanyeol eyed Sehun in a devilish way while he asked this question, "Kim Byeol," Sehun said with a huge smile plastered on his face, "Hey isn't Kim Byeol the girlfriend of Mark Lee our Junior?" Lay asked confused, "Yeah~ She is," Sehun’s smile slowly turning into a frown, "Stay strong, youngest one, time changes and miracles do happen," D.O the wide-eyed guy told Sehun in a drama manner which caused everyone to laugh, "ENOUGH WITH THE DRAMA, LET'S CONTINUE," Chanyeol's deep voice boomed across the room, "Okay~," everyone answered except for a certain Luhan who was sitting in the corner, Chanyeol spun the bottle which ended up pointing to himself, "Truth or Dare?" Sehun  asked with the same smirk Chanyeol had when he had asked Sehun, "Dare, I am a manly man, unlike someone," Chanyeol looked at Sehun increasing the sound of his voice in the last part, Baekhyun took out the jar with their dares and placed it in front of Chanyeol who stuck his hand inside the jar and pulled out a piece of dare, "Tell all the people present in the room, the story of your previous love relationship," Chanyeol read loudly and suddenly his facial expression changed from the happy goofy one to a sad melancholic one, "Who wrote that effin dare?!" Chanyeol  shouted staring everyone tears welling up in his eyes. .......

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

.

hello, actually I wasgoing to update this chapter as soon as I finished the last one since I fell asleep while writing anf nothing was saved and now I have done it!!!!!