Roommates

Do you believe in Love at First Sight?

Luhan woke up to the bitter-sweet smell of coffee floating in the air. He sat up and saw a puppy faced guy lying on the messy bed with huge headphones over his ears and a plump-faced guy making coffee in an old-fashioned coffee maker. The puppy guy noticed Luhan and walked over to him, "Hey, you are Luhan right, I am Baekhyun and that old-fashioned grandfather making coffee over there is Minseok, you can call him Xiumin," and held out his right hand for Luhan to shake, Luhan nodded and shook his hand. Luhan discovered that all three share the same class and Baekhyun told Luhan that he had invited their whole group to their room for a Movie Night. 

Baekhyun told Luhan that he had a boyfriend in 11 'C' and would introduce them to each other and had other 8 people in their Gang. Luhan was really excited to make new friends in the first night itself. It was around 7 pm when a knock was heard on their door, Baekhyun skipped to the door jumping and opened the door with a huge grin plastered in his face, 7 guys entered their room and Baekhyun stood up in his tippy-toes and gave a tall, large-eared guy a full kiss, Xiumin ran to the short, dinosaur faced guy and gave him a warm hug while the dinosaur guy kissed Xiumin's hair. After breaking their kiss Baekhyun introduced his boyfriend Park Chanyeol and all the other guys in their room to Luhan, when Baekhyun noticed that the youngest was not in the room. He turned to Chanyeol, "Channie where is Sehun? I thought, I told you to bring him along with you?" Baekhyun pouted, "He said he had some work in the school office and said us to go first. Do you want me to go look for him?" Chanyeol smiled, "No, it's okay I will go and find him because I need to use the washroom," Luhan offered, "You don't even know him," Baekhyun said as a matter of factly, "You all could just tell me how he looks and what his name is, right?" Luhan said, "Yeah, Luhan's right," a tall guy with dark circles around his eyes called Tao supporteducation Luhan's idea, "Okay, so, he is tall, he has blonde hair and a poker face he's kind of thin and when he passes by some girls they start squealing," Baekhyun gave Luhan the information, "Oh, and his name is Oh Sehun," Baekhyun finished, "Yeah, I am leaving", and Luhan walked out.

As soon as Luhan was out Chanyeol opened his mouth, "Do you think he'll recognise Sehun?" Baekhyun still looking at the door said, "I think that much information is enough for Luhan to recognise that noodle," and the whole room burst out laughing.

                                °•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Luhan was walking down the packed hallway, since it was after dinner the hall was packed. He was making his way through the crowd when suddenly and tall, blonde guy pushed his way towards his direction. His heart skipped beats suddenly when the tall, blonde guy's hand brushed against his own in the packed hallway of their school, he turned around to see the guy again but he had already gone out of sight. Luhan went to the washroom thinking about the tall, blonde guy totally forgetting about the Guy was out to look for.

Luhan was walking back to their room when suddenly Xiumin came running to him along with the dinosaur guy called Chen trailing behind, "Where *pants* did you *pants* go? Sehun already came *pants* and when *pants* we asked him *pants* if he saw *pants* you or not *pants* he said no," Xiumin said crouching down hands placed on his knees, "And we thought you got lost," Chen completed Xiumin's sentence, "Didn't I say I would be going to the washroom as well?" Luhan said, "But it does not take that long to go to the washroom," Chen reasoned, "But what if the hall is packed and I bumped into a handsome gu---," Luhan stopped himself from saying the remaining, " into a girl," Luhan lied Xiumin cooked and eyebrows, "You said something about handsome not a girl," Luhan gasped, "It was just a slip of tongue, let's go we need to watch the movie from the beginning," Luhan excused and walked past the the shocked couple.

 

 

 

 

 

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

 

ㅠvㅠ sorry for the short chapter I will up as soon as possible.

but finally Luhan felt something....

 

 

TT V TT

 

@oohbyeol