Transfer

Do you believe in Love at First Sight?

SM HIGH SCHOOL 

Luhan shivered as he read the name of his new school in Korea. He had been studying in Beijing his hometown in China for the past years of his life but due to his Grandmother's death he moved to Korea where his parents live. His parents had moved to Seoul when Luhan was in Junior High and left him with his Grandparents in China as they wanted him to continue his studies in his own country rather than a foreign country which most people want but now they had to rethink their decisions and get Luhan to Korea too.

"Bye son, have fun in your new school", his dad pulled him out of his thoughts, "Oh, yeah, sure Dad, Love you. Now you can leave, I can do the remaining things myself, Bye Love you lots," Luhan replied with a smile to his father who was already heading for their car in the school's parking lot. His father waved his hand and entered their car before driving off. 

Luhan turned around and took a deep breath, "You can do it, Luhan, Fighting!!" He said to himself and entered the big gates of SM HIGH SCHOOL.

First, he went to the school office to get his locker number and daily routine for his classes. He was surprised to see the size of the school office it was a whole lot bigger than the office of his old school, which was large enough for two mini vehicles, whereas this one was large enough for three large trucks and even more. He looked around to find the receptionist's desk and saw a large desk with a computer at the other end of the room with a small lady ma bye in her fifties was typing away in the computer. Luhan decided to go to her and ask for his routine and locker number, "Excuse me", Luhan spoke up to gain the woman's attention, she looked up at him, "Yes?" she asked, "Umm... Can I have my Locker number and the class routine of 11'B'?", Luhan asked her politely, "Are you the new student who transferred from Zhang Xi High of Beijing?" she asked him, "Yes, Ma'am, indeed I am," Luhan answered with a smile, "Your Locker number is 520, your room number is 67, your roommates are Byun Baekhyun and Kim Minseok and here, this is your Daily Routine, you will find your roommates in your class itself and have fun here," she gave him the most beautiful smile he ever saw, even with the wrinkles she looked beautiful, "Umm... I'm sorry, but I think there has been a mistake here, I am a day-scholar not a boarder, Ma'am so I don't think I would need the Room number," Luhan said, quite confused, "You are Lu Han, right? The son of Mrs.Lu Xing and Mr.Lu Hozhoun?" She asked him with furrowed eyebrows, "Yes, you are right, Ma'am," he confirmed her statement, "Yes, then you are to stay in the school hostel for the rest of your remaining semesters, Mr.Lu had personally come and requested for you to stay in  the school hostel," She informed him, Luhan was surprised, thinking of how his father never told him that he was going to stay in the school hostel, when his phone suddenly rang and brought him back to the world, -Dad-, he picked up the call and said ,"Hello? Appa, I am staying in the hostel?" He asked with other letting his father tell a single word, "Yeah, sorry Son, I forgot to tell you that, I am going on a business trip to Japan for 3 months with your mom and after that we will leave for America for other business issues so we thought that, you would feel alone in our huge mansion alone so we decided to put you in the school hostel, Sorry Son," His father explained the situation, Luhan was not in the mood of arguing with his father so he just decided to let it go and agreed, "It's fine, dad. Just send me my suitcase, my rucksack and the box beside my bed, as soon as possible," Luhan said and hung up, "Thank you, Ma'am and I am really for the trouble, it was just that my Father forgot to tell me about it," Luhan apologised the lady and turned around, when she said, "It's fine and by the way you can call me Miss.Song," Luhan bowed full 90 degrees and went off towards the Main school gate to wait for his Car to bring the things he asked his father for before. It was maybe after twenty minutes that he saw a Black car driving towards their school and he immediately recognised it as hisoon Mom's car, he stuck out a hand so that their driver could recognise him, the driver after seeing the hand immediately stopped and bowed down to Luhan and said "Young Master, here are the thing that Master sent for you ," and pulled out, a grey suitcase, a blue rucksack and a carton box, "Thank You," Luhan said, " Oh, and Taejun-ah, just call me Luhan, not Young Master, okay~ you are my friend not my servant," and gave Taejun the warmest smile, "Okay, Luhan," Taejun smiled and drove back.

Luhan carried all his stuffs to his designated room and decided to skip classes that day. When he reached the room he found that there were three large queen size beds and the room was large enough to fit 5 king size beds he noticed that there were two windows and one of the beds was placed beside a window and was neat and clean, while the other bed was placed against the wall with no windows and was kind of messy, so he took the bed beside the other window and set down his belongings in his territory. After a few hours of arranging he lied down on his bed and dozed off to the world of dreams.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

It's not good enough but can you please keep reading I will try to update the second chapter in a few minutes...... 

 

if it's nice please do leave a comment and up vote and if it's not nice please leave a comment as well I will delete the written chapters 

 

Sincerely @oohbyeol