White Champagne

Chateau Wine

Jongin cocked his head, glancing away from his cards when the double doors swung open, a cloud of white light bursting in. The masked players at the table did not turned from their hands of cards, focusing instead, on beating the tanned man. Or trying, to beat him.

Minseok raised an eyebrow and made a show of looking at his watch. His grip on his cards tightened as the tall man stalked up to him.

“You’re late.” He said slowly and condescendingly, as if to a child and the man bowed his head.

“We, ah, ran into some, shall we say, difficulties.” The man ran his tongue over his lower lip and ducked his head. Minseok cocked his head to the side, gazing at the man with mock surprise.

“Let me guess. How badly did you trash him?” He asked and the red head’s eyes darkened with excitement.

“Hyung, your hand please.” Jongdae interrupted and Minseok turned back to the game, throwing down an Ace.

“Go clean yourself up.” He muttered dismissively and the man slipped away into one of the tunnels.

 

//

Yixing settled himself on a perch just outside the room where he could see every single one of the three prisoners. He had done his job well as they did not stir for a very long time.

He hummed a soft tune, tapping his slender fingers against the stone walls in a rhythmic pattern.

He had changed into a white cotton sweater that was slightly too large for him and the sleeves extended past his wrists to cover his hands. His dark hair was losing their straightness and falling back into soft waves across one eye.

The look made him seem so soft and innocent as he watched the prisoners intently, picking up changes in their bodies as they slumbered.

He probably could have gone down to the other levels to enjoy himself after the mission but he very much preferred his solitude. And he enjoyed the quietness as the levels were always full of noise and bright, vibrant colours.

The room he was in was not very large, made entirely of cobblestone. There was a little balcony that led out into the night air and moonlight streamed in, lighting up the little room. The three prisoners laid on the cold floor, still bound and gagged and blindfolded.

Yixing raised an eyebrow when he heard the heartbeat of the tallest man pick up speed, indicating that he was waking. He watched him stir weakly with a bitter taste in his mouth from his little alcove, making no move to move over to him.

“Hmmpgh.” The man struggled to sit up, bound hands shifting and trying to get a good grip on the ground. His head twisted and turned as he tried to make anything out against the black fabric covering his eyes.

His lips were pink and swollen around the ball of cloth Yixing had wadded into his mouth and he looked terrible with his mussed up hair and bruised cheek.

As Yixing watched, orange flames started to up his arms towards the coarse ropes that wrapped around his wrists. He chuckled softly and the man’s head turned in his direction.

“I wouldn’t do that if I were you.” He leapt off his perch, footsteps echoing on the stone floor as he walked towards the prisoner.

“Hmmmph?”

“The ropes were doused in gasoline.” The flames died immediately. Yixing smirked to himself. He reached out and took a handful of the man’s golden hair, tugging hard. The man whimpered in pain, trying to twist himself out of Yixing’s grasp.

The brunette watched him struggle with cold eyes.

“You can’t run away now, Yifan.

 

//

Joonmyun grumbled as he tugged his designer watch off his wrist. The watch face was crusted with blood and was unusable. A perfect waste. Although it would be child’s play for him to get a new one, Joonmyun had grown attached to that one.

After all, Kyungsoo had been the one to gift it to him.

Speaking of Kyungsoo, he needed to get down to the lower levels to see him. He stripped off his bloodied shirt and tossed it into the fire pit. His pants went in next and his pin striped blazer last.

He encased himself in a giant water ball, using the water currents to clean and wash all the dirt and grime off his body before redressing in a simple white knit sweater and blue pants that went well with his hair.

Picking up the gasoline bucket that sat next to him, he tossed the contents all over his ruined clothes.

Snick! Went a match and he watched in satisfaction as the fabrics went up in flames. Orange and yellow fire at the base of his boots as he turned to go and find his boyfriend.

 

//

Sehun cracked his neck lazily as he stepped into the room. His eyes lit upon Jongin, who had abandoned his cards and had a white masked lady in his lap. She had a flirtatious smile on her face as he reached for his wine glass.

Sehun flicked his wrist and the lady flew out of Jongin’s lap and onto the floor. Jongin’s head jerked up and he smiled.

“Hello, Sehunnie.”

The servant on his left poured another glass of wine that Sehun accepted before plopping himself into Jongin’s lap. He was quickly tugged down for a kiss as Jongin wrapped his arms around him.

“Get a room.” Jongdae snickered behind his hand of cards and Sehun rolled his eyes towards him. He tossed a handful of poker chips onto the table and plopped his glass onto the table. Minseok barely raised his eyes from his cards to watch him leave the room, most probably to look for Baekhyun for a .

“I’ve missed you, Sehunnie.” Jongin mumbled as he picked up his abandoned cards and Sehun dropped his head to nuzzle at his boyfriend’s shoulder.

He missed him too.

 

A/N:

I got sort of bored working on fest fics so I decided to write a quickie. Nothing very interesting happens here but I guess this is sort of to introduce them? A little more? I still haven't got a clue where this story is going so please just subscribe and come along for the ride as I figure out exactly what this story is going to be about.