// reviews.

TEMPT!TOUCH // apply open
 
REVIEWS!
HOME  MONSTERS  CHEATSHEET  REVIEWS  CREDIT
character name // face claim // status
Author's Note.

 

 

 

 

 

Vera, demon // Song Jieun // ACCEPTED
Thank you so much for being the first to apply! I wasn't sure how people would take to this story. I love seeing Jieun used as a face claim, especially as a demon. It's much different than her actual personality, but she still seems like she fits for Vera.

I'm also rather happy to have a female demon, one that can definitely bond with Daemon platonically or romantically if she's chosen. Plus, being Lucifer's son, he's somewhat of a superstar to their kind, and it'd be nice to see someone arrogant like Vera interact with him, who's also full of confidence.

I found myself laughing when I realized that she was a receptionist. The job itself is one that takes a lot of skill. However, someone as lazy and arrogant as Vera struck me as an actress or a model type. To find out that she was the farthest thing from what I originally thought was pleasing for some reason. I think the boys would get a kick out of that as well.

I, for one, am not a fan of the chocolate and mint mixture, but it's a popular thing, isn't it? You're not missing anything at all. It's just a short apply, haha. But I like Vera, and I can definitely see her getting along well with Angelis more than anyone else. So, she's accepted! Thank you again for applying!

 

 

 

 

 

Aella, faerie // Bae Suji // ACCEPTED
Thank you so much for applying! Suzy is one of my favorite face claims no matter how frequently or rarely she's used, and great minds must obviously think alike because as soon as I saw her as a face claim, I thought of a faerie. I'm definitely going to assume that you meant she weighs 53 kilograms because 53 pounds...well, that'd be quite frightening. I also enjoy how well her style matches her personality.
 
I'm enjoying her personality a lot, honestly. I was worried that when I put the faerie species in, people would misunderstand that even they could be categorized as monsters. And with this type of personality, I can see Aella being a tempter and a monstress herself. If chosen, she can definitely be someone who causes the other monstresses or monsters to be uncomfortable for a while. It'd also be amusing to see her fix up their little hideout if left alone there.
 
I think Daemon would be a bit too loud for Aella's liking, but I can completely seeing Poten as being more her type if a pairing was to happen. Thank you for the limitations you put on her powers since it makes since, seeing as she left her parents when she was still just a young fae. And I don't think you forgot anything. If you did, I missed it too! ^^ Also, I loved the explanation of her background. It will make her much easier to describe in defense to the other monsters if something like that ocmes up.
 
I also really love your scene requests, and those can be done. Thank you once again for applying, and Aella is accepted.

 

 

 

 

 

Hana, shifter // Kwon Sohyun // DECLINED
Plagiarism is not accepted.

 

 

 

 

 

Marcella, siren // Lee Hyeri // ACCEPTED
I'm loving the face claims being used for the monster girls in this applyfic! You guys are creative with that, and I'm enjoying it a lot. I'm also a little exicted about the fact that she's not a complete monster.
 
Moving onto her personality, I was waiting to see if there would be some possessive girls. I was really hoping for at least one because there's definitely going to be some...sharing going on amongst the monsters, and I can really see it bothering the hell out of Marcella. If she gets chosen, it will be really fun to see her react to being out of control when around the other monsters.
 
Her background is intense, but it's actually quite perfect for this story if she gets chosen. It will make for some very great moments between monsters and some dramatic character arches, so thank you for that.
 
Honestly, I think both Lupis and Vulpis would be great pairs for her if pairings were to happen. 'Opposites attract' isn't something I always believe in, especially if people are too different. But in this case, I think the wolf and the fox would serve well to bring more out of Marcella and vice versa. And thank you very much for the details on her abiities and their limitations! I have no problems with it at all.
 
I honestly didn't mind reading all of this. It was very fun. All in all, I love Marcella! Thank you very much for her. She's, of course, accepted!

 

 

 

 

 

Ariel, archangel // Krystal // ACCEPTED
Thank you so much for applying! I saw you subscribed, and then I was shocked to get a blog comment not long after. But I'm extremely grateful because it means you enjoyed the story line enough to apply. So thank you. I'm pleased to see Krystal even though I have friends and know people who are very tired of seeing her used as a face claim. Her popularity as one has gone down considerably so, right? Either way, I'm pleased to see her. She's beautiful.
 
I love her eight wings! The other monsters will definitely make fun of her somehow for them if she's chosen, and I can see Angelis being jealous seeing as he only has one pair. They'll also get on her about her mom jeans, and I think that'd be a fun inside joke between monsters, don't you think?
 
The Taehyung picture from Blood, Sweat, and Tears... Are you trying to kill me? But honestly, I love that she's not completely resentful or fallen. The other monsters are gonna love her. Their need to corrupt people is intense, so I'm really wondering how Ariel will handle that. If she's chosen, it's going to be very interesting to write. OR it might be really interesting to see her convert Angelis back to his origins. Or both... Wow, she'll be incredibly fun to play around with in the story line.
 
As for possible pairings, I can see her with all three that you listed. However, it'd be really fun to pit her and Angelis against each other. He's used to being the most powerful of the group without really having to lift a finger. Having a rival as pure as Ariel will be something that throws him off completely.
 
HAH. You'd think she wouldn't get along well with Lucifer's son or his dog, right? But thinking about her background, if they had some valuable information to offer, or if they even pretended to be sweet and soft like children (because Cane is pretty much a child, personality wise), who's to say she won't fall into their trap? Demons are just as beautiful as angels. That's what makes them so irresistable. ^^ But once again, it's another fun thing to play around with if she's chosen.
 
The way you described her is perfect. She can definitely be that type of friend to the other monsters. I think even amongst their teasing and harrassing her, they'll end up enjoying her as much as I am. Anyway, I don't think you're missing anything at all. It's just a short apply! So she's definitely accepted!

 

 

 

 

 

Valeria, witch // Jennie Kim // ACCEPTED
Thank you so much for applying! Ooh, a younger face claim. BlackPink is getting really popular, aren't they? Rightfully so too, since it seems they're incredibly talented. I'm enjoying the fact that you gave Valeria purple hair. It will definitely be something that stands out to the male monsters if she's chosen.
 
Ah, I got a little chuckle out of your "play with fire" reference. That was nice. I liked it. Anyway, I'm intrigued by her personality so far. It's also curious that her parents chose their youngest as the crown princess, and I'm wondering why now instead of the other children, especially since they can't control Valeria completely. She's definitely one of the spunkier female monsters thus far. I can see her being the type to go up to the male monsters and sparking their interest instead of them hunting her down, which would be very interesting to play around with.
 
Ah, I'm very glad you explained the reasoning behind making her the crown princess - the other children weren't born with their gifts as she was. That makes a lot of sense. If she's chosen, it will also be a lot of fun to play around with the idea of Valeria owing Daemon because of the Jang family's debt to Lucifer for their witchcraft. He'd definitely be the type to hold that over someone's head despite his residence in the human world. It would also be really fun to have her help poor Veneficus live up to his full potential. He was born with powers, but they went unrecognized for the majority of his life.
 
Though the way you described her relationships with the male monsters can't be done completely (because I have their backgrounds and personalities set a certain way for the story line to have a basic set), I can try to work in some of the ideas you gave. The Lupis friendship is one that can definitely be done, though. And I was already thinking of the idea of friendships over pairings for the most part.
 
Also, I let people imagine their character's species in the way they wanted because I can always work my own ideas into that somehow. But so far, I've loved how every applicant has described the character's species in this modern human world. So, without any major mistakes or missing details, Valeria is accepted.

 

 

 

 

 

Marinette, witch // Rosé Park // ACCEPTED
Thank you for applying! Wow, another witch and BlackPink face claim! The white font on the pastel pink background nearly blinded me when I first opened your app, hahaha. I understand her not wanting to wear fashionable clothes when 'grandma clothes' can be so much more comfortable. If chosen, the other monsters are definitely going to get on her about her clothing options, hah. Her style reminds me of Dog Fur from Cheese In The Trap.

Oh, and another non-monster monster for the boys to play with if chosen. I do wonder if her gullible nature will be something that ultimately turns them off from her, something that starts off being fun to play with then becomes boring. Then again, I'm sure she'll have a couple of people in her corner. I can see Veneficus trying to keep the others from harassing her about her gentleness towards humans.

Her background was interesting, about her family being killed because of their own wrongdoings instead of the town just being prejudiced against magical beings. If she doesn't like cocky people, she's definitely going to heads with Daemon (but who isn't, honestly?). However, he's her complete opposite, so I wonder if she'd come to understand him at some point.

As far as possible pairings go, I can see her getting close to Cane definitely. Everything seems good for her app, and I can't see anything being wrong with it. So Marinette is accepted.