// cheatsheet.

TEMPT!TOUCH // apply open
 
temptresses!
HOME  MONSTERS  CHEATSHEET  REVIEWS  CREDIT
 the pretty little temptations   For her birth name, it can either be a Korean name, like Veneficus, or it can be a Latin name, like the rest of the monsters. Her aliases can also be nicknames used by the other girls and monsters, as well as what she uses with humans. Likewise with age, she can be a normal human age, like Veneficus, or decades/centuries old like the others. As for her species, she can be: a witch, a demon, a shapeshifter, an angel/archangel, a faerie, or a siren.

Her face claim must be a Korean idol, no actresses or ulzzangs for this applyfic. For her appearance, anything different than her face claim and anything extra that should be known for the story. For style, feel free to describe this or link pictures or both.
 
 they whisper their incantation  Her negative and positive traits don't have to be even, but obviously perfect characters are never wanted. Please be detailed with her personality and have fun with it. She's a monster, after all. For her background, simply where she came from, does she or has she interacted with humans, basically a short description of her life before meeting the Monsta X monsters. As for the "extra" section, it's optional. It's there for anyone who feels the need to add anything extra, like how she makes her money or what kind of personality types she's attracted to.
 
 the result is deformation   I suggest looking into what her species can do when writing her abilities. The password is simply a gif of any kind of your character. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or comment below.