For the only and only you

The original songsong couple

PD: today we are going to have a team race we will be devided into 3 team with each 3 to 4 people in one team" "Red team: suk jin, kim jea dong, jae suk Blue team: jook kook, haha, gary, lastly yellow team: keang soo, joong ki and ji hyo." 

"Yeah i am in a team with ji hyo noona!" joong ki said while holding ji hyo hand jumping in circle with her. ji hyo just smile? Laught brighly. Joong ki smile to himself thinking how nice would it be to see this smile as my first sign everyday i wake up. just for a few second later kwang soo came and joy in the celibrating circle. But joong ki immedianly push him away and went back to his original spot, thinking" nevermind i still got a day with you ji hyo noona."

"Joong ki ya! you see ji hyo all the time, let some couple candidate be in a group with her." jae suk is jooking, while the other agree with him. "hyung, annyeong i want to be in a group with ji hyo noona!" joong ki making a pound while speaking, while playing pretty boy by 2pm and having a rose pattle effect on the tv screen.

they are given a task in the station they need to buy the number of drink and train ticket as their group number.RACE START! All of them run to the ticket station, but brian joong ki drag ji hyo to buy drink first, with kwang soo buying the trian ticket."Good idea lets go!" ji hyo grab his hand and try to run faster, what have he got himself into? for now only a hand skinship have make his heart ship a beat, what to do?!?!?!?!?

Found out gary hyung is already here trying to buy drink, joong ki went and grab him to his back while ji hyo buy drink, founding out there is an other drink selling machine joong ki let go and went toward. But finding out it isn't, what ji hyo noona did really upsad him abit.

Joong Ki: ji hyo noona went to gary hyung and went to hug him how lover dose just like how she give hug with her ex-boyfriends. An other or a couple heartbreaking story for me. i will tell you guys later:(

ji hyo noona hug gray hyung to interupet him buying his drink, my heart somehow break alittle but the show must go on. All i can do is to stand beside and watch:( From what i seen gray hyung seem to like it alot and drown her with his sweet words. My heart arch a bit, trying to cover my sadness in my vocie " Noona, ji hyo noona what drink do you want? coco or tea?" All i can do now is to give her what she want. little did she know what is the real meaning in this sentence. "coco." this is what she answer, yep she didn't get it. Carrying a mix emotion we keep on doing out mission. we all got in to the trian in time, but not blue team, not the team gary hyung is belong in. suddenly, jook kook hyung and rest show up from the backdoor of the trian. Too Bad:( 

The PD have give us another task, each team need to send in one member to go to this train station and follow the intrution given to you, lasty the member each team have choose need to come back in time for the train. " I am too tried to run, we will just send kwang soo to comple the mission." joong ki keep on talking " If we send kwang soo for this mission we will definatily lose, then me and ji hyo noona will just forfeit and go for a trian trip to mok po;)" "wow wow" the cast is still stunded by flower joong ki boom of words to ji hyo. Ji Hyo brused into laughter and couldn't stop. Haha ask " You haven't said you would or wouldn't go?" Ji Hyo recation really light up his day "what is it to said no?" That mean she didn't said she wouldn't go and isn't don't want to go!!! Joong ki act all clam and normal but in the inside he is screaming crazyly and blushing like a idiot.

"My feeling will stay the same for you ji hyo noona, only for the one and only you. I love you, always."

 

 

so here is the 3 chapter i will upload and write the 4th chapter as soon as posible. this chapter is written mostly in Joongki's pov, i hove y'all will like and enjoy reading it. Sorry for my bad english and gramma. pls suggest how and what do you want in the next couple chapter. i have a feeling this is going to be a really log fanfic :) I Love The Original SongSong Couple