Anything for noona

The original songsong couple

“joong ki ar!! Where are you?” 

“ji hyo noona!! I am here” joong ki running toware her with 2 cup of icecream.

“wea? Joong ki! Wow how did you know i want ice-cream?” ji hyo saying while already eating the icecream hungrily.

“this is cappuccino favour just the way noona like.” joong ki slimeing at his cute noona eatibg ice-cream like a little girl. He thought to himself nonna i will do anythung to make you happy while smiley dreamy. She notic he is daydreaming, she wonder what. little did she know it was her all along.

“joong ki ar! What are you thinking? You better eat your ice cream it is melting” ji hyo looking at him with her big eye still eating her ice cream.

Joong ki is still in his deep thought didnt answer so she just grab his ice cream and keep on eatting her's and also his's.

“ ya noona give me back my ice-cream!” joongki and ji hyo start fighting for tge ice cream playfully. All he want is to spend more time with his noona, he dosen't mind giving her his ice-cream, he wouldn't mind to give her the whole wide world if he could. They started running but ji hyo surrender since she is to full from the ice-cream to run.

 “ya stop ah joong ki i surrender, haha joong ki ar hahaha” ji hyo laughting nonstop, with her flushed pink little face noona look so dame cute. Joong ki thought to himself, but he didn't get why is she laughing so hard. joong ki give out a mong expresstion, ji hyo laught even harder. " There is ice-cream on your face, and don't copy my mong expresstion ya! " He try this best to weep it off, but eventurly fail. ji hyo couldn't stop laught come and help him. she gently wipe it off his nose with her finger and eatting it afterward. " Jihyo noona pls don't do this to me, it only make me want to pull you over and kiss you." screaming on his head without saying it out lound or else years of hard work by being her bestfriend will come to waste. he couldn't miss this oppertunite he hug her while she is closs and tickle the part of her that will make er laught to death.

"Joong ki ar hahaha stop haha it!! hahaha pls ha stop it hahaa!" ji hyo beg " i will do whatever you want pls just stop it! " He finanlly let go of her.After all those tickling and runing ji hyo couldn't walk anymore so joong ki offer to piggyback her to see the sunset.

Withour hesitating ji hyo jump on his back. “ No matter when or where i will always piggyback you to the place you want nonna” having his nonna on his back lying lazily and her arm around his neck this is heaven to him and only making him loving her more no matter how much she weigh. “ i love you ji hyo nonna i will always be here beside you when you need me” word like this appear on his mind. Jji hyo put her head on his shouder and relaxed herself seen she trust her best friend so much, but same time she question herself, when will he left me? when will i be all along again? without anyone caring be?. After a while they have arrived near by the beach, the besutiful sunset have land infront their eye. Ji hyo couldn't tae her eyes off the beautiful sunset, joong ki couldn't take his eye off from his noona. " Noona, i love you only i wish i could tell you, and you will feel the same way as me."

 

 

 

 

So this is the 1st chapter i hope y'all like it sorry for bad english and also grammar pls tell me how you feel at this sorry in the comment below. I promise i will upload the next chapter as soon as possible.