Surprise

The original songsong couple

*Ringgggg Ringggggg*

Joong ki bounce out of his bed while his alarm ring, he havn't sleep well or might as well sleep last night and he is god dame tried and nervous for his filming today. Even thought he have finish filming a few epiode already and they have all went relitivly well, being on running man is still a doube for him. He know that is a rookie and still need a long time and having a long way to be as good as his hyungs. Nervous yet excited, he quikly dress up and ate a light breakfast to the filming location for this week running man epiode.

Joong ki have meet his same age friend Lee Kwang Soo for a cup of coffe before going for filming together since they were both a member on running man. After their meeting thet decide to take out 5 coffe for their hyungs, and head to the filming location. With the drink in their hands their hungs joog kook, suk jin, jae suk is already here with the filming team setting the cameras. Joong ki run toware them and greed them happily. they have have a great time chating and laghting unit gary and haha arrived too and that the maknaes for their treat. He thought he saw someone familiar girl but she have quikly turn around and go away. he just blankly think and wonder who is this mystery girl, while letting the crew putting his micerophone on.

The PD is about to start filming and everybody when to their usually space. As usual jae suk do the intudution, and it is the time for the guest. A beautiful woman came out from the tent and guest who? "Ji Hyo noona is here!" kwang soo yell out. Ji hyo is wearing a white riped jeans and a tank top with a jean jacket on, with her hair lying down witha wavey curl. "Noona is here, she is sooooo pretty" think joong ki.

"ya ji hyo ya" said jae suk while leading her the way like a gentailment. "ya hyung why can you call her ji hyo? you need to call her song ji hyo ssi!" said haha. "why?why? do you like her" jae suk said "ji hyo before you come they are saiding how pretty you are?" jihyo slimeing prettily while blushing a little in her rosy cheek. PD of running man is planing to couple her with the master of loveline- jook kook or the little brag haha.

Jae Suk suddenly metion "ji hyo you know kwang soo and joong ki before right? and you and joong ki are good friends in reallife too?" "yes, hehe:)" ji hyo with her big and pretty eye really could bassicly melt any mans heart.

this is chapter 2 i will update the next chapter tonight pls enjoy our one and only songsong couple. i am soooooooo greatful for the views and subcriber that have subcribed to my story. sorry for my bad engish and gramma i will try my best.