Chapter 2

Love like ours

 

The Past

Hi, readers.

Look at my poster! It's simple but really cute, right? It's made by someone from taiwan-wawa.blogspot.com! I'm requesting for a background though! I hope they'll do it.

Thank you for your comments! So now, here's the update. I hope you guys would like it! :)

-------
I was enlightened when I saw the suite. The wallpaper and the bed sheets were purple, my favorite color. The bathroom has a big tub inside. The room has a terrace, giving a view of the sea. It was beautiful, perfect. I had to share the room with one of them, but it was okay. Having a roommate won’t make the room ugly. I was taking a shower when someone knocked, probably my roommate. I wore one of the purple bathrobes hanging there; I chose the smaller one because the other one was too big, like a guy’s bathrobe, and went out of the bathroom. I opened the door and saw my worst nightmare.

“Why are you here?” I asked, firmly.

“I’m here because this is my room too,” he said.

“It can’t be. This is my room!” I exclaimed.

“Well, it’s ours now.”

I had no choice but to let him in. I went back to the bathroom as fast as I could and stayed there for a long time. He knocked the door, I ignored it. He knocked. I ignored. He knocked. I ignored. He knocked. I ignored.

“What’s your problem? Let me in!” He shouted.

I didn’t answer.

“Whatever, I’m coming in!” He opened the door and I realized I forgot to lock it. It’s good that I was fully dressed.

“Whaaaaaaaaaaaat?” I asked, angrily.

“My bladder’s full.” He ped his pants and did his thing.

“Ew!” I ran out of the bathroom. “You’re so gross!”

“Your fault.”
--

The sun was shining brightly, but instead of having fun, I was looking for my friends. I looked everywhere. But I can’t find them. I didn’t know their rooms, their phones were turned off. I was annoyed. I gave up after an hour and went to a club. I bought a drink and sat there. A guy approached me and said “Hi.”

“Hello,” I replied.

“Having a bad day?” He asked.

“Uh, yeah.” I answered, just to be polite. I wasn’t really in the mood.

“Why?”

“Because… I don’t want to be here.” I stammered. I wasn’t sure if I was supposed to tell him.

“Why?” He asked again.

“Why are you asking too much? Can’t you just leave me alone?” I said. I was annoyed, I didn’t really want to be mean but he was irritating me. Fortunately, the guy left. I looked at where he was going, and I saw Aaron. He gave him money and the guy left. Why is that guy following me? What’s his problem? And why did he do that? I paid the bartender and left the club. He probably saw me because I saw him following me. I went to several clubs and he continued following me. I was getting more and more annoyed so I confronted him.

“What is your problem Aaron?” I looked back and asked.

“I just want to know where you’re going! I want you to be safe!” He answered. Was he sincere? I don’t know.

“Oh, so now you care about me huh?” I asked.

“Of course I do! I’ve always cared about you!” He said.

“You’ve always cared about me? Hahahaha. If you really care about me, you shouldn’t have done what you did months ago.” I laughed bitterly, looking at him directly. I continued looking at him for 5 seconds then I ran as fast I could, going nowhere. I didn’t want to hear his answer anymore.

--

I’ve always liked Aaron. I liked him a lot before, I guess I still do but I’m trying not to. I knew Aaron because of Ah Wei. Ah Wei used to be Ya Tou’s boyfriend and we used to be good friends too. Aaron is Ah Wei’s step-brother. When Aaron’s mom died, his dad remarried. And there came Ah Wei, although they are only step-brothers, they treat each other like real brothers. Ah Wei introduced me to Aaron 3 weeks before the school year ended. I started liking him then. I was determined not to do anything about what I felt that time but my friends, being their usual selves, forced me to befriend him. So I did, or tried. Aaron was with his friends when I approached him. He said hi and we talked. I was so happy. I asked for his number, he hesitated at first, but he told me anyway. . I thought it was his, but it wasn’t. He gave the number of his girlfriend. Hebe pretended to be him--I thought it was really him so I told him that I like him. I also said that I’m not expecting him to like me back because I know that he has a girlfriend. But Hebe twisted the story. She told her friends about me. She said that I begged him to be my boyfriend and I asked him to leave her. Her friends hated me, and they embarrassed me in front of a lot of people. I was humiliated, of course.

At first, I hated him so much. But when I realized that he’s leaving soon, I tried not to hate him. I used my sister’s phone to text him. The first time I talked to him, I didn’t say my name, but still, he asked me to say hi to him so he could say goodbye personally but it’s impossible. So I refused.

Realizing how sweet he really was, I convinced myself to forget what he did to me before.

The second time was better. I told him my name was Abby because I couldn’t tell him that I was Gui Gui, and we had a decent conversation.

After that, I never talked to him. But I still loved him. I loved and hated him at the same time. And even if I convinced myself not to hate him, I still did. I thought the hatred was gone but when I saw him again, every single emotion I felt when his girlfriend humiliated me, came back.

-----
So now you guys know why Gui Gui hates Aaron! Now, all you guys have to think about is why Aaron did it! :) Haha.

AND WHEN IS WANG ZI GONNA COME OUT!

I hope you liked it! Uhm, I need comments before I update again! But this time, I need 5! So please leave comments! It makes me want to write a lot more!

Thank you!

Love, MKL.