Chapter 22

Music of Night

 

Everything about you makes me love you

At school...

Ya Lun: Gui Gui, remember you have to take your report today..
Gui Gui: Yeah.. I know.. (smile)
Xiao Yu: Aww.. Two lovebirds. (make fun)
Gui Gui: Xiao Yu! (blush)
Xiao Yu: Ok.. Ok.. I won't disturb both of you.. (smile)
Gui Gui: Xiao Yu, where is Xiao Jie(G)? (look around) I didn't see her for the whole day..
Xiao Yu: I don't know.. I'm glad that she didn't come. Her voice is so annoying.
Gui Gui: Xiao Yu!

Xiao Yu POV...
Where could the stupid girl go? She is such a trouble. (worried) Maybe I should check on her.

Gui Gui: Xiao Yu? (wave her hand in front)
Xiao Yu: Gui Gui, I have something on.. See you tomorrow. (ran out)
Gui Gui: What's wrong with him? (looked at Ya Lun)
Ya Lun: Don't know.. Gui Gui, let's go and take your report.
Gui Gui: No! (stop Ya Lun) You will wait at your house. I take the report myself.
Ya Lun: But..
Gui Gui: No buts.. I want to eat my favorite "strawberry cake". (smile)
Ya Lun: (show a defeated look) Ok.. (smile)

At the hospital..

Nurse: This is your report.. Miss Wu..
Gui Gui: Thanks.. (took the report)
Dr. Hei Ren: Gui Gui, you're here to take your report..
Gui Gui: Yeah..
Dr. Hei Ren: Where is your boyfriend?
Gui Gui: I asked him not to come.. (smile)
Dr. Hei Ren: Gui Gui, we need to talk.. about..
Gui Gui: Huhh?

At Ya Lun's house...

Ya Lun: She is taking so long.. Its something wrong? (worried)

Ya Lun looked out the window and its raining. The doorbell rang. Ya Lun opened the door.

Ya Lun: Gui Gui! (shock) You're all wet..
Gui Gui: (smile) I'm fine.. Its just the rain..
Ya Lun: Silly.. The rain will make your sickness worse.
Gui Gui: It doesn't matter anymore.. (mumble)
Ya Lun: Gui? What's wrong?
Gui Gui: Nothing.. Ya Lun, can I take a bath here?
Ya Lun: Sure..

Ya Lun hand her a clean towel and a T-shirt and shorts. Gui Gui came out from the bathroom and sat on Ya Lun's bed. Ya Lun was worried. Gui Gui doesn't look like herself.

Ya Lun: Gui Gui, what's wrong? Where's your report? Is anything wrong?
Gui Gui: Nothing.. Its just that... (teary eyes)

Flashback...

Gui Gui: Dr.Hei Ren? What's wrong?
Dr.Hei Ren: I have to tell you that your sickness is getting worse..
Gui Gui: (shock) But can it be cure?
Dr.Hei Ren: If you do the operation, probably you can.. (pause a moment)
Gui Gui: How much is the possibility..

Gui Gui's voice was shaking.

Dr.Hei Ren: 40%.. I'm sorry.. But there's are people who successfully survive..
Gui Gui: How many time do I have if I don't do the operation?
Dr.Hei Ren: Probably a year.. But Gui Gui, the operation..
Gui Gui: No.. I understand.

Flashback End...

Ya Lun: Gui?

Gui Gui went closer to Ya Lun and kiss Ya Lun. A deep kiss. She locked her hands on his neck. She tries to Ya Lun T-shirt. she manage to two. But Ya Lun push her away slowly. Ya Lun was shocked.

Ya Lun: Gui Gui? You? (confused)
Gui Gui: You don't want me? (teary eyes)

Ya Lun knew something was not right. But Gui Gui doesn't want to tell him.

Ya Lun: No.. Its just that you.. (got cut)

Gui Gui gave up. She looked down. Tears starts strolling down her cheek.

Gui Gui: I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to but I..

Gui Gui started crying. Ya Lun went close to her and wipe her tears away. He kissed her forehead.

Ya Lun: Gui Gui, I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to push you away but.. (got cut)
Gui Gui: No!! I'm sorry.. I just..

Before Gui Gui could say anything, Ya Lun pull her near him and kissed her. Both of them started with a normal kiss but it become a passionate kiss. Every kiss, they could feel the taste. They break the kiss. Gui Gui opened to take a breath. That gives Ya Lun a chances. He kissed her again. But this time, he put his tongue into . She could feel his taste. She pulled back slowly.

Gui Gui: Ya Lun.. (breathing fast)
Ya Lun: Gui Gui, you won't mind if we..

Gui Gui didn't reply. She went closer to Ya Lun and kissed him. Every kiss, every touch, every movement makes Gui Gui love Ya Lun more.

Hope you like this update. I really bad in writing rated scene. So, I skipped everything. So, all of you just imagine it. But if you really want a rated scene.. I will try. So, its up to the voter. Tell me if you want a rated scene anot. Thanks!