Chapter 28

Music of Night

 

The photo that tells it all

It been two weeks since Ya Lun proposal to Gui Gui. Now, Gui Gui is happily trying out her wedding gown. She choose a ivory and white lace strapless dress with flower appliques and train. She matches the gown with a swarovski pearl chocker with ivory floral detail.

Gui Gui: Xiao Jie(G), how do i look?

Gui Gui took a turn.

Xiao Jie(G): Gui Gui, you look perfect. I bet Ya Lun will be shocked.. (giggle)
Gui Gui: Xiao Jie(G), why aren't you in the dress I choose for you?
Xiao Jie(G): But.. But this is a photo shoot for you and Ya Lun.. Not me.. (trying to find a excuse)
Gui Gui: (pout) Xiao Jie(G), please... You're my best friend and I want to take a shoot with my best friend. Please.. (pout)
Xiao Jie(G): Fine.. (gave up) You win.. I'll get change.

Xiao Jie(G) walked in the changing room. Xiao Yu came in.

Xiao Yu: Gui? (shock) You look perfect. (smile)
Gui Gui: (chuckled) Your words are exactly like Xiao Jie(G).. (say softly)
Xiao Yu: I didn't get what you were saying..
Gui Gui: No.. Nothing.. (smile) Xiao Yu, where is Ya Lun?
Xiao Yu: He is outside waiting for you..
Gui Gui: I'm going to see Ya Lun.. Xiao Yu, you wait for Xiao Jie(G).. Bye... (smile)

Gui Gui ran out from the changing room. Xiao Yu stood there. He didn't move a inch. Xiao Jie(G) came out dressed in a white ivory lace strapless dress with a matching off-white satin courts with cut-out detail heels. Xiao Yu was dazed. This is the first time, he saw Xiao Jie(G)'s feminine side.

Xiao Jie(G): Xiao Yu? (curious) Why you're here? Do you know this is "A GIRL CHANGING'ROOM"?
Xiao Yu: You..You.. (speechless)
Xiao Jie(G): What do you want to say? UGLY! TOMBOY! (pissed off)
Xiao Yu: You look amazing...
Xiao Jie(G): (blush) What did you say again? (shock)
Xiao Yu: You.. You look...

Someone barged in...

Worker: Excuse me, the shoot will start soon..
Xiao Jie(G): Ok.. We are coming..

Xiao Jie(G) quickly ran out.

In the wedding's store...

Ya Lun: Gui Gui, you look beautiful..
Gui Gui: You look charming yourself.. (smile widely) Ya Lun, your tie is loosen..

Gui Gui help Ya Lun to fix his tie. Suddenly, a bright flash flashes them. Both of them looked in front.

Photographer: Sorry.. Both of you look so compatible just now.. So, I took the first shoot..
Gui Gui: Its ok.. Right, Ah Bu?
Ya Lun: What did you call me? (shock)
Gui Gui: Wo de Ah Bu.. (kiss Ya Lun's cheek)
Ya Lun: (smile) I love you.. (whisper to Gui Gui's ear)

The photographer took the shoots of them. In the photos, you can see that both of them really love each other. Xiao Jie(G) came out.

Gui Gui: Xiao Jie(G)! Come, let's take a photo together...
Xiao Jie(G): Ok..
Ya Lun: Xiao Yu, walk faster..
Xiao Yu: Ok..
Gui Gui: Wo de Ah Bu... (whisper softly) If anything happen to me, promise me you will always be happy..
Ya Lun: Gui Gui, nothing will happen to you.. Because I'll always love you.. (smile)
Xiao Yu: Xiao Jie(G)..
Xiao Jie(G): Yeah..

Suddenly, Xiao Yu took Xiao Jie(G)'s hand and hold tightly. Xiao Jie(G) knew what Xiao Yu meant and smile. All four of them took some picture. All of the photo, they make all kinds of faces. But for sure, you can see two happy couple in this photo. No matter what happen, they always love each other.

This is the ending for this story. Actually, it will be longer. But I can't make Gui Gui died. In fact, this disease is incurable. So, I hope you like this sweet ending. Anyway, do you like this both couple?
Because I'm thinking of making a sequel with the same cast. Only different story line. Hope you can tell me.