2- But won't that mean I owe you twice..?

My Won and Only Hoe

Wonho looked at the girl for a while. She did have a point, he didn't want her to have a point but she did have one. He disguised his displeasure with her question with his trademark smile paired with a husky chuckle "you'll owe me three times if you don’t" he stated before turning his head back toward the street and heading off, thankful that he was pretty good with his words.

Min Soo held her silence after that, usually if this was anyone of her friends dragging her through the night streets to restaurant, she’d strongly reject and storm off home. But there was something a little different about the way that Wonho lead her which made her feel as though she didn't mind as much where she took him. As if the world would be at peace as long as he was with her.

'No matter what anyone says, he's a real gentleman at heart....'  she smiled and giggled a little, picking up her pace a little so she could walk beside him. Min Soo looked into her escorts shining blue eyes. Through them, she saw a deep but clear ocean that shimmered and shined like crystals.

She saw a future where the two of them walked hand in hand bathed in the marmalade sunset glow. The sun kissing their skin as they whispered sweet nothings to one another. They strolled across the pier with lime green iced cocktails in hand, tasting one another to judge which was best. Standing on the edge of the wooden walk way, they smiled and the setting sun, admiring its rays. Just as the moon and sun said their greetings, Wonho took to Wonho and revealed a silver ring.  It wasn't studded with expensive gems or made from the most extravagant jewels but rather the silver had been crafted into the shape of a leaf. Gingerly Wonho slid the ring onto her with a shy smile as he explained that he had designed and made the ring himself with the help of a good friend. His cheeks grew a little red and the feeling given off by his smile changed, it was still a little timid but a gleam confidence shone through as he took a breath and said "I think I'm ready to try this commitment thing, can we be together Min Soo?"

"Min Soo? Hey, Min Soo!" She was drawn out of her fantasy by Wonho waving a menu in front of her face and frowning a little. "What’s with you?"

"Huh? No I'm fine!" She looked around the room flustered, slightly puzzled as to why she was suddenly sat at a round table with a white cloth on it, there were multiple tables similar dotted around the room with lantern like lights on the tan coloured walls. "Weren't you on your knees just now?"

"Are you okay? You’re not sick are you" Wonho tilted his head and reached forward to check her temperature

"Fine! I'm fine!" She gave an awkward laugh before snatching the menu handed to her and burying her head to hide her embarrassment.

"You must be hungry" he smiles at her, shaking his head a little "here, choose any drink you like while we wait for the ramyun to come"

Min Soo nodded as she scanned over the drinks menu. She raised a brow at the pricelist '9000 won for a bottle of water? Dang this place is fancy, I thought water was meant to be free!' she thought before looking up towards Wonho who was also looking at the menu. He remained poker faced though she was convinced that he too was stressing over the prices on the inside.

What she didn't know was Wonho was close friends with one of the highly favoured chefs at the restaurant who had managed to hook them up with a free meal. 'What she doesn’t know won't hurt her, Kihyun won't make anything lethal' he shrugged before calling over the neatly dressed waitress.

"Evening to you both, can I get your order?" She asked politely, there were some mispronunciations in her accent which suggested that she hadn't been on the country too long.

"You know my usual" Wonho smiled up at the server girl, resting his head on his hand. Min Soo raised a brow but decided to sweep it under the rug.

"I'll have a sprite with ice, thanks sweetie" She spat out the sarcastic nickname with a fairly sharp tongue which didn't seem to affect the waitress at all. She simply smiled as she relayed the order

"So that's iced sprite and a half soju half cola with two lemon slices on the side right?" The girl relayed the order from memory which did impress Min Soo but she wouldn't admit it.  Wonho nodded confirmation "alright I'll get that sorted for you" she bowed lightly and turned away

"Actually -" Wonho interrupted the girl’s path by grabbing her wrist lightly. "I changed my mind, can I get three slices?" He quickly changed his mind and gave a grin

"No problem, sure I can sort you out. Feeling adventurous are we?" She smiled a little.

"When am I not?" Wonho raised a seemingly suggestive eyebrow

The girl giggled back before continuing on her way. That's when Min Soo noticed that Wonho has been holding her hand the entire time, even as the waitress took her leave he was holding on, letting her wrist slip from his grasp.

Was he flirting with her just now? With Min Soo present!? No way. How rude could this bot get? 'As soon as that goody two shoes leaves, I'm gonna give this hoe what for!' she growled internally.  She shook her head, not just yet. It was probably a little early to talk to him. After the meal would be better. The waitress on the other hand was a different story....

Putting her jealousy aside momentarily she offered a smile to Wonho. One that was probably a little too false. He could sense that something was off with her shortly after the waitress had left, couldn't figure what though. No matter how he tried to spark a conversation with her, Min Soo wouldn't give the usual response. She simply held the plastic smile and nodded, changing the inflections in her hunter responses to match the tone of Wonhoe's statement.

Now this was a situation he'd never been in.

He was simply behaving in his normal way and suddenly, Min Soo was cutting her eyes and ignoring him! He hasn't slighted her or been rude so he couldn't figure what the issue was...

The air in the room grew awkward.

Unbearably so.

So much so, that it made breathing difficult.

The two endured the duration of the meal after that in silence, occasionally complimenting the food and its flavour gracelessly until finally they took there leave out the restaurant.

A few steps down the icy pavement Min Soo stopped suddenly. Wonho tried sliding his arm around her waist but was back handed away.

She rolled her eyes and folded her arms. "What was that?" She asked her voice low and firm.

"What was what" Wonho knew this response would irritate her, but he had to clarify what she meant

"With the waitress" Min Soo growled a little, "why'd you get so touchy with her"

Wonho laughed a little, much to his date's anger. He cleared his throat to try and shake off her rage momentarily. "I know most of the staff at that place, it was just banter" he smiled honestly

"Just banter?" She smiled back "you wink at people for banter huh?" A false sweetness resounded in her tone, as she gave a crocodile smile. That was met by Wonho nodding and laughing in response "that's funny! Because to me it looked like you were trying to play for someone else"

"..."

"I was right wasn't I?" Min Soo squinted her eyes with discrimination "I can't deal with this. You know, for a minute I thought we actually had something going on. I felt like we had some kind of connection, that this wasn't just some way for you to make money. But I guess I was wrong. What? I’m not good enough? You need to hit up somebody on the side to feel good about yourself?!"

"Hang on a minute, where is this coming from?" He stood shocked and confused. She had to have misunderstood the situation

"Where do you think this is coming from Wonho!?" She yelled after giving a dismissive scoff and flipping some hair from her eyes. "I can't go anywhere with you without thinking you’re checking out the thick girl on the corner or giving your digits to the diva with the good hair!"

Wonho blinked for a minute. She couldn't be..."Jealous?"

Min Soo shuddered.

Bullseye

"You are aren't you?" The boy scooped back his blue and white hair whilst giving one of his trademark smiles. Min Soo folded her arms and mumbled her weak responses. Without saying a word, Wonho slid both his arms around body and pulled her into a tight hug.

"What the- let go! You’re not forgiven yet!" She stumbled, fumbling over her words as she tried to push him off.

"Shh...." He cuddled her gently until she calmed down. "I didn’t want to say this but now's a good time as any. I bumped off all my other clients a while after you hired me the first time."

The girl gazed up at him, no way was he serious?

"It’s weird right? I thought I could live off one girl. That was the excuse. I guess I was just trying to hide that I kinda have feelings for you" he paused and looked down at the now blushing girl in his arms and her head "I'm guessing you like me too, well just guessing from how jealous you were and the redness of your cheeks."

Instantly she buried her face in his chest and hit his shoulder "oh my- you’re so embarrassing!" She whined, her face hot from him confessions.

"Sounds like I'm right" he chuckled as he pulled her to his side, arms still around her body as they began walking "your cute Y’know"

"Seriously, can you just stop for a minute!?"  Min Soo cursed him as they walked on, confident that not only her face but her whole body was beginning to tinge crimson.

"Why should I? Is it illegal for a guy to compliment his girlfriend?"  Wonho frowned

"Wait what!?"

"Yeah, I mean isn't that how it goes. I confessed so you’re my girlfriend now"

Min Soo stuttered at his bluntness. How could he be so matter of fact about these things? Not like she was complaining, in fact she wanted to date the guy for a while but still.

"Where are we going anyway?" She interrupted, changing the subject quickly

"Taking you home of course."  Wonho smiled kindly before leaning towards her and adding "so that I can see if you have dreams of me" he laughs as Min Soo stuttered over her response.

Eventually she stopped and the two walked home in quiet. She looked at her feet shyly as she walked, abashed but enjoying the situation at hand. Subconsciously resting her head on his shoulder as they walked, Ausia smiled and closed her eyes for a little while, confident that nothing could hurt her whilst she was in his arms. Wonho looked down at her as she did snow, holding her closer, a grin on his thin lips.

Neither of them wanted this moment to end.