First Night

My Won and Only Hoe

"You promise this is the last time we do this....right?" She shuffles awkwardly, mumbling to her as she settles her arm in the crook of his.

"Right..." Wonho gave the response, not fully listening to what Min Soo had to say as he slid the key across the desk and thanked the bell hop who returned the gesture with a kind smile. Min Soo furrowed her brows; she had heard this tone in his voice several times and knew it meant he wasn't listening. She gave a slight growl to catch his attention. The man turned his head and looked at her blankly before giving a grin.

"'Pleasant' night I take it" the bell hop emphasised the first word and gave them both a knowing smirk. Wonho didn't need to reply, every night was a pleasant one, after all that was part of the job description. He raised an eyebrow towards Min Soo, as if asking her what she thought.

Now the girl was still irritated,( partially at herself for not breaking her habit of spending the night with  Wonho, and partially at him for asking her the question) but couldn't stay that way after seeing the bagel boys face lit up like that. "Let’s just go" she looked away, tugging his arm towards the door to avoid any awkward conversation.

 

Wonho chuckled huskily, following the girl who was edging her way back home. After turning a few dark corners, she backed off a little, finally allowing "her" man to lead. Min Soo wasn't a fan of walking down dark roads at night, or any time of day for that matter. Thankfully Wonho had taken the term Male and always walked her home after they had finished their manner of business; he'd stopped complaining about it now too. Staying with his customer longer than the paid time was such a useless, trivial thing to do. Wonho was a well sought after man after all, what with his good looks and muscular body. But after the first, second, maybe even the third time, he felt compelled to offer the extra service. He had been telling himself that it was just a little something extra on the house, thanking her for being a regular customer, but he couldn't hide the fact that there was something about the girl that brought a glow to his face.

Min Soo smiled shyly as she turned her head to face him, she looked at his eyes. They looked so innocent now, considering little over an hour ago he was...

 

She cut off her train of thought, too embarrassed to think about the occurrences of the night before. (Even though they had been seeing each other at least once a fortnight for little over 8 months now).

"What?" Wonho gave a cheeky smile as he teased. "Don't you like my body?" He asked, turning his head slightly to look at her. It was something he liked to do every so often, teasing her and watching her reaction.

 

A shiver ran down Min Soo's spine when she heard him say that causing her to clutch his arm tighter and stumble over her words.

"You’re cute when you get like that." He says after laughing and ing his long trench coat casually. Well, what was casual for him involved the hoe looking her in the eyes and biting his lip as one by one the round, brown buttons popped open.

 

Pop.

Pop.

Pop.

 

"What the hell, we aren't at the hotel anymore!" Min Soo flailed her hands in front of him, attempting to convince him to stop.

 

"Ah, but it's so hot in here" he gave a false whine of irritation before opening the jacket and pulling her inside, hugging her closely and kissing her cheek. "And you’re so cold."

 

Min Soo stuttered and gave an awkward laugh. He was right, it was a very cold night, but that didn't distract her from the fact that Wonho was completely shirtless beneath his jacket. That wasn't exactly the issue though, well it was but it shouldn't have been, Min Soo was just an easily flustered girl, seeing him shirtless just never got old. Like he grew more toned every time, there was always something new to see.

 

"D-don’t worry about me!" She finally mustered up the energy to push away from him (after indulging in the sight of his body), placing her hands on his chest (longer than she needed too) to break the seal Wonho had around her.

 

Wonho rolled his tongue teasingly and purred. "Still feeling frisky?"

 

"Can you stop!?" Min Soo yelled embarrassed, rifling through her pockets for the notes she had left in there earlier. Wonho watched her hands curiously, tilting his head with a raised eyebrow. "Here, 35000 won right?" She pulled out one of his hands and the notes into his palm. "Tonight was fun.....as usual.....okay bye." She gave an awkward bow of thanks before turning around again and scuttling off.

Wonho laughed to himself. "She's cute." He said to himself staring at the money for a while. It was only then that it occurred to him. To her, he was just a hoe, an , an easily replaced side piece. He felt his heart sinks when the realisation hit him.

 

...

 

He lifted his head slowly to look at her solemnly. He wanted her to be his own, not just on lonely Friday nights but for a long time. He wanted to do things to her, lovingly not lustfully. To take her places she hadn't seen. 

 

He wanted to make her smile.

 

Without thinking he ran towards her and reached for her wrist. "Hey!" He yelled, causing the girl the scream and take off. Wonho cursed his low voice as he ran faster. "Min Soo stop!" He called once more, softening her voice.

 

'Oh hell no, I am not getting mugged today! ‘Min Soo thought panicked as she powered down the quiet night streets, her feet slamming heavily against the pavement. In her haste to get away, she made a wrong turn, down into an alleyway.

 

Wonho smirked; Min Soo was still fairly new to all the streets in the neighbourhood despite having been in Korea for a year. Wonho however knew every street an alleyway; after all, he couldn't meet clients in broad daylight on the streets.

  

Thinking quickly, Wonho dipped down a side street and snuck round to the opposite end of the alleyway, lurking unseen in the shadows for the unsuspecting Min Soo to walk past 'perfect....'

 

"Looks like he's gone." Min Soo checked behind her until she was content that she had lost her stalker. She gave content smirk and chuckled to herself. "Ha, I knew not skipping out on track and field was a good ide-" Her triumphant speech blended into a frightened scream as her body was yanked and pinned against the wall.

 

"I thought I told you to stop running." The assailant spoke with a low voice into her ear.

 

"Get off me!" Min Soo struggled, putting on a false front and threw profanities "I am from the hood and I am not afraid to cut a hoe! You hoe!" She stumbled slightly, struggling to find an insult good enough.

 

"Aish, your mouth is so loud!" He gave an irritated sigh before rolling his blue eyes, the only feature that glowed in the dark shadows. Min Soo gulped, she'd ticked him off now... Damn, not like she could fight that well anyway. The assailant gave a husky chuckle before adding "Let's fix that shall we?" And roughly pressing his lips into hers.

 

Min Soo stood shocked for a moment; the feeling was familiar but still uncomfortable. With a sharp breath she pushed him off and watched as the figure started backwards towards the opposite wall and into the moonlight “...Wonho?" She questioned with confusion as he stumbled into the white glow of the moon.

 

"Playing the dom now are we?" He chuckled, touching his lips lightly and watching Min Soo, shiver with embarrassment. "You kiss better when you’re scared y'know? I'll remember that for next time."

 

"Oh my- you damn , you scared the crap out of me!" She yelled holding her chest in shock, much to Wonhoe's entertainment. "Where do you get off chasing someone anyway?!"

 

If it was a normal day, the response would've been something like 'I get off on you anyway ' or another innuendo of the like. But today, he wanted to try being sincere, gentlemanly. Except, he was never shown how to.

 

He stared blankly at Min Soo, hypnotised by her brown eyes as he tried to compute words that would pleasing to a ladies ears. Min Soo glared, at him still not sure if her heart was racing from running, fear or the kiss...

 

"Give me more." Wonho held out his hand as if waiting for something, much to Min Soo's confusion. "Money, you're 10000 won short." He quickly continued, a little worried that his former statement may have been taken the wrong way.

 

"But I gave you 35000, that's what you said our 'session' was worth.” She folded her arms confused.

 

Wonho blinked again, damn she was right, and he couldn't exactly raise the price suddenly after he had so courteously knocked down his rate by fifty percent. Thinking quickly, he pulled out the notes given to him, sneakily leaving one 10000 won note in his pocket. He raised his eye brow and counted the notes in front of her. “10000, 20000, 25000. See? You owe me." He gave her one of his signature smirks.

 

"I so do not!" Min Soo protested. "You left the other note in one of your pockets!" She pointed at the material flap containing the note.

Wonho gulped. "Well...why don't you search me for it?!" He threatened lightly, messily starting at undoing his buttons.

 

"Alright, okay!" She cut him off by holding his jacket closed, damn he was embarrassing "I'll just... Dang it" she cursed after remembering she left her credit card at home. She gave an awkward laugh before sighing.

 

Wonho caught on instantly. "No cash huh?" He smiled slyly, grabbing hold of her wrist, ignoring her cries of protests. "Shut up or I'll kiss you again. Besides you still owe me." Min Soo went silent for a moment and looked up at him, allowing him to walk ahead. 

 

"Um....Wonho...?" She spoke quietly after a few minutes of what seemed like aimless walking. The hoe gave a hum of response. "Where exactly are we going?"

 

"To eat Ramyun, why?" He stated fairly bluntly, with his eyes remaining on the empty street ahead.

 

Min Soo's response:


1- But I have Ramyun at home! I could make you some!
2- But won't that mean I owe you twice..?