to wedding Kyuhyun and Nami

Request stories Kyuhyun X {..} [OPEN]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

requested by Mirai05. I couldn't quite understand from the comment if he was still enlisted or finished his service so i went with service finished. plus, it would be weird to plan a wedding with someone that you can't actually see for long periods of times. it just made more sense for both to be able to meet. enjoy them getting naughty

 

to wedding

 

They were sitting across the table from Kyuhyun’s parents, doing their very best to pay attention to what they were saying. They were young, in their early thirties, planning to get married right after he was released from the military and while that was nice and well and it sounded perfect, they had another problem. Cho Kyuhyun, the male in question, had been released from the military only for a few weeks, his black hair was still short to stand as proof of doing his duty. He was 32 and more than happy to have finished his mandatory service but while he was proud of having served his country and doing pretty well in those 21 months, the biggest dissatisfaction it brought him was the fact that he couldn’t even kiss the girl that he loved. Kim Nami, the woman in question, had seen her fiancée during his breaks from the military and sometimes during visiting hours but before his actual release, she had spent 3 months without seeing him. They both thought that once he was out and they met again, then they could jump in a bed and make love, first to make up for all the months they missed each other and then because they loved each other. But it didn’t work out like that because something, anything, always happened.

Nami’s parents were at her place, thinking it was easier to discuss wedding matters with the other family while being in town and that meant her house was off reach. Kyuhyun came from a pretty well off family and therefore lived in the big mansion with them and it would have been awkward to have there. They could have rented a motel, but both of them were more than aware that they could never be sure the sheets or the walls or anything inside of those places were actually clean and the last thing they wanted to risk was catching some illness that could ruin their lives. Therefore, at the sixth meeting with his family, the one paying most of the wedding money, they were dangerously close to just stand up, walk into a bathroom and make love there. Nothing was helping them, especially not the flirting they were doing with each other. In a way, both were waiting for the other to break down first and to simply suggest just doing it anywhere but they were also forgetting that both were extremely big teases and stubborn as hell.

Kyuhyun was trying really hard to focus on what his parents were saying but it was pretty hard to do that when Nami’s hand was on his thigh, moving up and down on the surface of it, towards the inside of the leg. He was curious how in the world could she pull that out with their parents right in front of them given the fact they could see her hand was not in the proper place. It was easy for her to do that since she usually kept her hand on his thigh but extremely hard for him to return the favor since her dress had a low dress on and it would have been ridiculously hard for him to sneak his hand between her legs. Turning his head to look at her, begging with his eyes for her to stop, all he got in return was a grin, meaning she was fully aware of what she was doing.

His body straightened a bit when her fingers reached to his crotch, biting into his lower lip to keep down a moan because it was not the time to moan and get hurt and want to jump on her and kiss her senseless. Not when his parents where in front of him on the other side. He bit even harder into his lower lip, gulping hard when her hand actually palmed his crotch over the material of his pants. He broke into a smile right after that, thinking that he had to have a will of iron not to break down at that point. By the time the dinner was over, he was officially hard and she kept giving him looks that were telling him to forgo public decency. As they got up to leave the restaurant, he had to actually pull his white shirt out of his pants and then close his suit jacket just so that his hard on would not show off.

“It’s nice to have you for myself for a change.” Nami spoke as she leaned against his body, finally alone for a few minutes as Kyuhyun’s father was waiting for his wife to get out of the bathroom.

“Can’t we plot to have your place empty?” Kyuhyun leaned to give her a kiss, simply as his lips touched hers.

“We could invent a pest control intervention at your house.” She her lips and then put her purse in front of her hand so that it would cover it as she palmed his clothed crotch again.

“Can’t we hitch a cab and have mad car instead?” Kyuhyun moved his hands to take hold of her hips, humming in approval at the body friction.

“So....” Kyuhyun’s mother’s voice was heard from behind. “Should we drop you off at your apartment or...” she questioned, ignoring completely the tension between the two of them.

Both mentally cursed and then turned to look at the parents, putting on the most innocent smile possible. Of course there was no way they could just pick a cab and go by themselves. They had arrived in Kyuhyun’s family car and they were going to drop her off on the way back as well and that meant they were not going to get any alone time unless they straightforwardly told their parents that they needed to get laid. Another opportunity lost. The next time their paths crossed, thankfully without parents, was unfortunately in a public place. They were in a wedding shop where she was supposed to pick her wedding dress and he was supposed to give his opinion about it and while they were supposed to think about that and nothing else, they kept glancing to the side looking for any little moment the store clerk would leave them alone.

“What if I slip to go to the bathroom and then you lose your way in the building?” Nami suggested the moment Kyuhyun was next to her, cosplaying the conversation as one of concern towards the perfect wedding dress.

“I have this weird fear that they will follow.” Kyuhyun replied, pretending he liked one of the dresses.

“I saw two dresses I liked. What if I quickly change into them and then we leave?” Nami found another solution to their situation.

“Should I remind you that the main store clerk is a friend of your mother? The same mother that wants you to join her quickly to decide on bow colors?” Kyuhyun gave her a desperate look.

Stopping in her tracks, Nami let out a deep sigh, her cheeks puffing in the process. A smile appeared on her face the very next second as she finally thought of something that could help do the trick with their situation. Adopting a relaxed posture, she put on a smiling expression and then took Kyuhyun’s arm and both of them turned around to look at the lady clerk that was waiting for their opinion. Nami asked them to give them a moment to discuss the details regarding pricing and taste and that worked like a charm. Both turned back around, the happiest they have been for the past few weeks. The very first thing Kyuhyun did next, was to look around and check and see where the security cameras where and once he pointed out a blind spot, he turned to look at his fiancée and bit into his lip, thinking there was no better moment than that.

Nami’s back bumped against the wall next to the corner of the room as Kyuhyun’s lips crashed against hers, their bodies pressing against each other. Kyuhyun’s right hand cupped her chin, lifting it up so that he could kiss across the skin of her neck and chin and cheek and lips while his left hand moved to her bottom, palming it a little before finally sneaking under her skirt to feel that skin he had missed so much. Nami let out a moan, her hands grabbing hold of his hips to pull him closer against her body. Their tongues met each other and they in turns against them, their teeth grazing against their lower lips as they took breaths so they could kiss yet again.

“I want you to me so bad.” She breathed against his lips, rolling her hips against his.

“Oh, yeah?” he asked with a smirk. “How badly?” he moved to bite against her earlobe, the fingers of his sneaky hand reaching to her underwear and preparing to lower it.

“As hard and rough as possible. Take me from behind...” her fingers wrapped around his hair, pulling his head back so that she could have a taste of his skin as well.

“Don’t temp me.” He warned, squeezing tightly on her buttock.

They were just getting to the fun part, the prelude turning them on, when they heard the sound of knocks against the door. Letting out a sigh, both moved to the side and arranged their clothes a bit, knowing there was absolutely no way they could continue kissing and touching each other when the store clerk was about to enter the room. They quickly exchanged glances, pointing towards a few dresses and rushed back in the middle of the gallery of beautiful white bride dresses right as the store clerk entered the room.  They were doomed but they did have to admit it was fun to try dresses. It simply would have been even more fun if they could do all that without the thousands of thoughts of how to dominate each other. It was even worse for Kyuhyun since she had been so honest in telling him she wanted to be ed her and taken from the behind.

A month. It  had taken one freaking month to settle the details of the wedding and they were this close to closing the deal for their family house and yet they were not any step closer to getting rid of that ual frustration that was simply building up more and more. Nami had just finished her shower and was locking herself up in her room, ready to finally hit her head against the wall if her parents didn’t stop smothering her. She was starting to be sure that smothering could actually kill people given how she had not one hour just for herself. One hour was not going to be enough or what she had in mind but it was better than 5 minutes. If she wasn’t at work, she was preparing something for the wedding. If she wasn’t doing that, she was having dinner with either parents and when she was not doing even that, she was dragged to the couch of her own house to look over other catalogs and samples of whatever. She didn’t care a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter