No one's going to save him [EunHae drabble]

Tell me some words

[A/N] This is an EunHae's version of Harry Potter. xD

PS. Mr Tom Felton, aka, Draco Malfoy, I love you. I really do 

 

 

 

No one's going to save him

Eunhyuk,Donghae [EunHae], Sungmin, Siwon,Tiffany [WonFany],Taecyeon,Woohyun

 

 

Donghae doesn't know what to do.

No, no that's not it. He has a hint of an idea on what to do, but he's not sure about it because let's face it, walking and accusing Lee Hyukjae right there, right now, in the Great Hall where all the students are sitting, hyper, chatting with each other, is probably not going to be good. Knowing Hyukjae, he would certainly an aristocratic eyebrow and then laugh scornfully, denying stubbornly what Donghae said. And Donghae would be laughed at by Hyukjae and his Slytherins, and why not, also the other guys from the other houses would question him. Having Slytherins siding their leader is normal, but having all the guys doubting him--  because even if Hyukjae is a big , Hyukjae is ing good-looking  --Donghae shakes his head, no, he's going to just sit, drink his pumpkin juice and be miserable.

For now.

Because if this thought persists in floating in his mind, oh, Donghae will do something for sure. Something.. maybe he has to think about what this something's gonna be. Sure, go and confront Hyukjae is not on the list. Or maybe he can do it when the brat is alone. 

Donghae finds himself responding, that means never.

Because Lee Hyukjae always has people around him.

He turns his head so fast, his neck aches; he doesn't focus on the pain. He looks at Hyukjae. The guy's talking with his sidekicks, Woohyun and Taecyeon. He has that evil grin when he surveys the Hufflepuff Sungmin,his favorite target. Donghae detests Hyukjae's grins-- or better, he used to detest it. No,no,no,no,no forget this. He detests Hyukjae's grins-- because they seem to state that he's superior, he's Hyukjae, his father is no other than one of the richest wizard and hell, he can do whatever he wants, whatever bull passes in that red, wonderful, looking-silky, flaming head of him. And no one will be able to stop him. 

Oh, well. Maybe Donghae will help Sungmin. And Hyukjae will be angry with him and play a trick on Donghae. But even knowing the consequence, Donghae will help the poor Hufflepuff without any second thoughts. He's a Gryffindor after all. Gryffindors are nice. Plus, he, Lee Donghae, is what people said, their hero. He will be everyone's salvation one day. The star-scar on his right wrist is a prove. And what kind of a hero he is, if he won't save his deskmate of History of Magic class, Sungmin?

Donghae grunts and quickly smiles as his friend Siwon turns at him, looking with a confused expression at first before smiling back at him and then rotates to continue mocking his and Donghae's female best friend, Tiffany-- Siwon likes Tiffany, just saying.

Anyway, back to his problem. Why did he grunt?

'Because I'll be the salvation of Wizards' world, but obviously there's no one who will save my from this thing that is happening to me', he says quietly, pouting for a millisecond. 

He takes a sip of his pumpkin juice, before standing up, telling Siwon and Tiffany that if they want to talk to him, he'll be in the library.

Yup, library instead of practicing for tomorrow Quidditch match against Ravenclaws.

for once if the team is counting on him and if they will lose.

He has to find a spell to stop himself from fancying that brat.

This thing he's feeling is just because Lee Hyukjae had put a love potion or something similar in his glass of water a week ago during Potions class with Professor  Rain. 

Donghae's so sure about this.

It's the only explanation for his situation, after all. Agree?

 

 

 (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づヾ A possible continuation of this fic...