something easy

Tell me some words

"It's gonna be fun." Yugyeom says, grinning like a mad person as he runs after an overhyper Jimin who's shouting that he's going to explore the house.

Jaebum and Jinyoung have declared just a few minutes ago that they were going to do the same, but Bambam has this horrible sensation that the two have no looking around going on. They've probably found an empty room -- and no, god, please no.

Bamba stares at the place for a moment. He smiles. Yeah, they're going to have fun this summer.

-

They're three guys.

Bambam has the classic red paper cup filled with beer -- he's been drinking. Not a lot, nah. Just enough to feel his head getting light. He can still perfectly stand on his feet, heck, he'd be totally able to do the whole standing on one feet and touch his nose with his left forefinger. 

"Hey, party crashers, huh?" Jimin is throwing his hands in the air. He's so drunk, he's going to regret everything tomorrow, but that's the plan. Bambam is so going to get there too at some point tonight. Who the cares about headaches and vomit, really, it's July.

"Yeah," the guy with the polo shirt answers in a monotone. He's sorta cute, and cliché, cliché, he's totally Jimin type. You know, short, not smiling at all even though it's holidays time, with this curl on his lips like he's unhappy about life in general. 

"Awesome!" Jimin exclaims, eyes twinkling because of the alcohol and mostly, because of polo-shirt guy. "You're more than welcome. Beer? Rum? Yukon Jack? Bacardi Breeze? What can I get you -- ?

Guy in polo shirt gives him a weird look. "Yoongi." He says. "You really have Yukon Jack?"

"We do." Bambam responds, anticipating Jimin. He gives his most charming smile when the three turn their eyes at him. "Jaebum hyung's dad's fridge has a large collection of beers from all over the world -- don't ask me why, though. It's totally cool." 

"Sounds like it." The one average in height replies. yeah. He's the one of three that Bambam's been eying since he saw them. He's in a red tank top that's tight on his body. He's hot, he really is, with red o lips, eyelashes as long as Bambam's sister (it's not really a feature he usually finds attractive, but goddamn, this guy's exception to the rule), and he's got this fratboy aura surrounding him.