Drunk [a KyuMin birthday oneshot]

Tell me some words

 

[A/N] Friends have already read this I guess. Anyways there are readers who are not friends with me that I think would like to read this. This oneshot is bad and I wrote in 15 minutes xDD Btw, I steal want to shamelessly share this with you. Hope someone will like it xDD

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Drunk

Kyuhyun Sungmin[KyuMin],slight!EunHae

 

 

 

Kyuhyun's eyes are nearly closed when he feels he has to open them again as he hears Hyukjae and Donghae's voices chatting happily together with the birthday celebrant Sungmin. It isn't the fact that his rabbit is talking with someone that is not him that makes his mind,even if clouded because of too many bottles of soju, berates him and orders him to freaking not let himself fall into  a nice sleep in order to give a break, a very long break to his almost-non-working-anymore brain-cells. Why should he be unnerved if another person who is not him is having a conversation with his Sungmin,anyway? He has never been an overly jealous boyfriend. He isn't like Donghae who always pouts whenever Hyoyeon or other female members approach Eunhyuk and joke with him. What the Fish hyung finds in that monstrousity half-monkey,half-anochovy of his hyung Eunhyuk will always be one of the biggest questionings in his life.

 

The words 'Stop or I'm gonna cry' are the one who instinctively make him sneak tiredly his hand on Sungmin's shoulder; it's wobbling though, his fingertips are grazing the fabric of the older's t-shirt. Half opened-eyes, he probably looks like a drunk homeless with his hair sticking out at different directions after he has ran his fingers many times in his hair when he was drinking with the men which are all sleeping except for the three already said people. But his appearance is the last thought his mind can detect as an important issue to solve; damn, who cares? It's not like he's going to a fan-meeting or has to sing at MuBank or..

 

Or?.....

 

Aish, he's having blackouts.

 

'Yoh, what's happening here? Who GameKyu has to punch among the two of you,second sweetest couple?', yeah, because the sweetest among Super Junior are Sungmin and him, 'Who is making you cry, bunnybunnyboo?'

 

In other circumstances he would certainly question himself for calling Sungmin with such a cheesy, not-his-style nickname. But alcohol has half taken possession of his body. And his mouth is part of his body,right? Thanks God, the effect is not already affecting also his mind.

 

Oh, his eyebrows knit, has he just thanked God like Siwon always does? Damn..

 

'Boo', he will make sure to clean his mouth with a soap; too sweety he is right now, 'Who do you want me to teach a lesson to?', he tilts his head, leaning it then on the back of his hand which arm's pressing on his lap. He glances at Eunhyuk and Donghae and  sends them daggers with his eyes before smiling, tilting his head back to his Sungmin. His boyfriend has his lips twisting in a pout, red, really so red and tempting. Maybe this is caused still by the alcohol, Kyuhyun mumbles to himself as looking straight at Sungmin's eyes, the pair look so big, big as Donghae's plushie's eyes named...Dory? Marlin? He blinks; he will never remember what is the freaking name of his hyung Donghae's fish!

 

'They are saying that I'm really old now and because of that I can't do anymore aegyo because it won't suit me anymore!'

 

Kyuhyun's ears heat under Sungmin's touch when the older cups with his hands both sides of his face and drags himself closer to him,causing Kyuhyun to feel something inside him increasing its beating everytime the other breathes, making Kyuhyun feel tingles on his own lips, 'Kyuuuuu', cute voice; Sungmin has really a cute voice. And now it sounds even cuter, 'You also think I can't do aegyo anymore because wrinkles will appear on my face like on Leeteuk's?'

 

It takes Kyuhyun a lot to gather up his actual thoughts, put them away and elaborate a train of new words. Unfortunately, it takes him a long moment to put an order to them as well. The proximity with Sungmin is mind-blowing normally. Try to add alcohol, and it is unbearable. He has to chug away new inappriopriate images that are flashing in his mind. He is not that drunk if he still has the control to tell himself that those are not the right thinking at the moment, right?

 

Yeah, he wishes it's like that, 'I'm '

 

And in a split of second, the silence that occured when they were all waiting for Kyuhyun's response,fades away and a medley of Donghae's and Eunhyuk's laughters fills the previous moment. Not that it embarasses the maknae nor that it makes him ponder that what he just uttered is completely out of topic.

 

90% of him is now under alcohol's effect's command;Kyuhyun's head is slowly swaying back and forth and same is for his body,rocking slightly now.

 

'Kyuuuuuuu!', comes Sungmin's whine. And Kyuhyun,even in his state, senses what it is going to happen. That unmistakable tone of voice means that the older is disappointed and it's really odd or at least that's what Kyuhyun feels,but he can feel his heart like being squeezed.

 

'I'm sorry,but I really find you so hot right now', okay,someone here should just shut up. He isn't supposed to let those words fly away from his mouth. And obviously they weren't the comforting true ones he would say when he's sober. He will need a lot of Soap,soap,soap,soap!

 

'AAAAAAAh!', Sungmin starts to sob, 'Kyuhyun thinks I won't be cute anymore!!!!', he throws his hands on his face that already seems like a baby's when an adult, maybe because he wants to see the baby's face better or maybe just because he feels so, takes away the baby's toy from him causing the start of pleading,glistening eyes or a series of sniffs.

 

A hand rakes his new red-dyed hair while he can only stare, eyebrows cocked in worry and guilt and lips parting and meeting many times in just a few seconds; he doesn't know if he should say something to soothe the older or just let it go. Because it will pass and no one will probably remember tomorrow that this happened. Not the two jerk that are still rolling on the floor, repeating '' and 'hot' alternatively, not him that's 70% problematizing his crying boyfriend and 30% his still big desire to spend a night with him even if he's not thinking straightly right now and not Sungmin, who, in between a shriek and another, is shaking vividly his arms babyshly.

 

He takes the final decision as soon as his ears distinguish Sungmin scream, 'And you will break up with me because I am so old! You will break up with me because I am too old for you!'

 

It is the Rabbit the one with a face drenched of tears,but between them the one shaking and instantly panicking after hearing 'break up' is Kyuhyun. 

 

Before being in a relation,great relationship with Sungmin, Kyuhyun most hated words were 'I broke your game,sorry'-- and there would be really bad consequences for the culprits,but let's not talk about this. In these last three years spent with Sungmin as his lover, he has begun to refuse to put together in one sentence the words 'break' and 'up'.

 

'NO!', in a bat of eyes Kyuhyun has managed to encircle the other in an embrace in which he lets all his weight on the older guy. They fall, Sungmin's sitting on the floor, Kyuhyun kneeling in the space between Sungmin's legs spread to accomodate the maknae's figure. Kyuhyun has never left him and the hug just becomes tighter and tighter, almost suffocating.

 

'No', the intensity of the tone's volume is not as stronger as the first no, but with the brushing trembling lips against his neck, Sungmin cannot find the difference; with grappling fingers on his back, on his t-shirt, Sungmin cannot find the difference.

 

A headache caused by a mix of after-drink and panic,especially panic drives Kyuhyun's heart to thump and in the chest to chest with the boyfriend, he knows the other can feel it, 'It's yours, you know that right? It may not stop beating if you leave me,but it won't change its beating for anyone else than you', because only Sungmin can make his heart go slow when his face is sad; no one than Sungmin can make his heart race with just a simple smile or with just his lips opening to pronounce his name or with only seeing his face inches from his every single day.

 

And just the thought of the possibility of losing Sungmin, always,  always darkens his facial expression, 'Unless you don't love me anymore Minnie, please,don't say those words anymore..', a way more relief he feels when Sungmin hums an agreeing answer.

 

They stay in the position for an undeterminate time.

 

'I'm still wondering what will you do when I will have wrinkles on my face,you know...'

 

A chuckle, 'And I'm still so , you know...'