I can't [Eunhae- Drabble]

Tell me some words

[A/N] I wrote this two years ago. And I'm posting this just now. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL xDDDD And dan dan dan.. this ! xD But I'll publish it because of my dear little brat <33 Ecka <33

 

 

 

 

I can't

Eunhyuk,Donghae [EunHae]

 

Hyukjae turns his face to the other side and Donghae's lips end up meeting his right cheek instead of his lips. It is the second time this night that this happens.

Donghae sighs. He stops cornering Hyukjae and lets himself fall on the couch, hands in his head, messing his hair, 'Please Hyukjae.'

The older sits beside him, 'I can't.'

Silence fills the living room. They can hear a stereo playing a Wonder Girls' song. Heechul is still awake,he thinks.

When Donghae looks up again, he has a hand placed to cover half of his face. Hyukjae can't see his eyes; he guesses the younger's confused. 

And probably hurt.

'Why?', Donghae whispers. His voice is broken and Hyukjae's the one sighing now, eyes softening.

Donghae's hurt, 'Is it because you like girls,hyung?'

'No', Hyukjae answers, 'You know already. I don't.'

He sees Donghae put his hands on his thighs. However, Donghae droops his head; can't look back at Hyukjae's gaze on him, 'Is it because I'm ugly then?'

Hyukjae fervently shakes his head, 'You're not', he adds, 'Don't doubt it. You're gorgeous.'

'Then why?', Donghae insists, finally looking up. Hyukjae stares; he feels silly when he drops his eyes down.

'You're drunk'

Donghae cups his face. Hyukjae's mind tells him to shrink back. But he doesn't. He can't. Not when Donghae's eyes are glistening. Not when Donghae's broken voice whispers 'But I like you'.

Four words are on the tip of his mouth; Hyukjae swallows them and instead says, 'You're drunk Donghae....I...I should go'

'Wait,don't', the hold on his face begins to tremble, 'Hyukjae can I kiss you?'

'No.'

'Hyukjae...'

'No.'

'Let me kiss you..'

Hyukjae closes his eyes before taking away gently the hands on him. He stands up, 'I'm going in my room. You'll be fine. Just wake up one of the guys if you don't feel well. They will certainly help you.'

The grab on his shirt stops him.

'Donghae, you're dr-'

'Will you ever allow me to kiss you, Hyukjae?'

Hyukjae looks back,

 

'Ask me when you're sober.', I'll be the one to kiss you first.