Changing my little mind

Tell me some words

 

Changing my little mind

Hyukjae,Kibum [HyukBum]

 

 

 

There were two kids sitting on the bench in the garden of the house of one of them. They were staying abreast, little arms touching and their heads were cutely going to a part then to the opposite as if moving in rhythm, listening to a song. One kid had copper-color hair and was a bit higher; he was older than the other kid. 

The copper-hair kid's name was Hyukjae; though his mouth was occupied in drinking happily, he was showing anyway a smile at the friend,which was clinging on him while his little thumb. The younger kid's name was Kibum, a really pretty kiddy whose smile was able to make 'aww' everyone; he was that cute.

'What do you want to do when you'll become an adult like our Moms and Dads?', asked Hyukjae, chewing the straw of his now empty favorite strawberry milk drink,'I want to be a famous dancer'

'And you?', he demanded to be answered.

Hugging now with both arms the older's arm before placing his thumb back in his mouth and his head resting on the other's shoulder,tickling Hyukjae's cheek, Kibum stared at the scattered clouds on the blue sky, 'If you want to be a dancer then I want to be a dancer too'

Hyukjae made a weird face, 'But you said you don't like dancing.', he pouted as he was confused.

'But you'll be a dancer and so Bum wants too', explained the other. It would be quite difficult to understand what Kibum was saying for a stranger; he was talking with a finger in his mouth still, but Hyukjae didn't find any difficulties. He was used to hear his friend talking like this, they knew each other since they were one, after all.

'Why don't you try to be an actor Bummie?', suggested Hyukjae,'You're always good at making that face with biiiig eyes when your Mom catches you doing something she doesn't like', he said. He didn't exactly know what an actor was, all he knew was that he pretended to be someone that he wasn't- that was what he got from his mother's explanation- and Kibum was really good at it, like he had said. He rememebered how Kibum made his Mom think that he was innocent and how the younger always made the other think that he was a reeeaallly good boy, even if sometimes Kibum was annoying. But only sometimes and Hyukjae liked his friend also in those moments.

'Bum wants to always stay with Hyukkie hyung', responded Kibum sincerely, rubbing his left cheek to the older kid, 'Always.Always.Always'

Hyukjae didn't answer immediately; he started on biting back the straw several times, thinking about what his friend had said. He couldn't be with Kibum always, he knew it. If he wanted to be a dancer he could not always be with Kibum because famous dancers travel a lot. Kibum may come with him during that time, but he'll be tired. Hyukjae had seen his idol Hangeng's interview on the television and he said that his life was pretty hard and tiring and so was the life of his lover Heechul who always accompanies him everywhere.

Thinking about himself being tired, Hyukjae didn't mind at all, but for Bummie.... He didn't want Kibum to feel the same too. He thought for another little while and at the end came back to speak.

'Uhm', Hyukjae said at last,'Forget it Kibummie.. Hyukkie hyung was talking nonsense'

 

 

 

(◕〝◕)  A possible continuation of this drabble..