3:00

Dear Pretty Girl

 

[ x x x ] 

 

 

Kihyun never thought that he would seriously fall in love with a regular customer at their café. Never there was a time that he thought that his co-workers teasing him with the girl would result into something like this. At 3.00 PM sharp, as if he was programmed too, his head would instantly pop up to look at the front door and wait for the lady to enter, bowing to clerks who would greet her at the door.

 

He can still remember the first day he had seen her. He was near the entrance that time when he noticed the figure walking towards the shop. He was stunned because he thought that she was glowing. He immediately moved away from the door and run behind the counters before she could enter the café. Minhyuk noticed how he reacted with the girl’s presence.

 

Ever since that day Minhyuk and the other guys with the girl causing him to think about her twenty four hours a day. It was also the reason why he had memorized the time of her arrival in the café because when the chimes would ring at 3.00 in the afternoon the boys would look at the door and greet the lady who would enter. It was always like that at 3.00 in the afternoon every day. He would look at the front door, admire the sight of her in the café as she greets the other waiters not even looking at Kihyun, she never greeted him because he was always away from her. It has become a normal routine for him.

 

But this day would be different Kihyun thought, he finally gathered all his courage to face her. He glanced at his wrist watch then moved to the counter waiting for her. It’s been a while since he last took an order at 3.00 in the afternoon but he can still clearly remember who he served and what order he received that day.

 

 

 

 

Finally, at 3.00 pm there she came, she entered the café with a sweet smile on her face. She greeted, as always, the waiter who was near the entrance who happened to be Minhyuk. The eyes of the other male customers following her as she made her way to the counter. ‘This is it’ Kihyun thought his heart was hammering very hard inside of him. He was really nervous when he’s around her. He carefully placed the folded paper he was holding earlier inside his pocket. When the girl was already in front of him he smiled at her and then, “Hi, one Vanilla Sweet Cream cold brew right?