chapter two

Seven princes

Lunch was over and all students went back to their classes but the nerdy girl and Yoongi haven't even come back. "Damn! Why is yoongi acting that way?it's my first time seeing him like that." Jimin say. Taehyung was silent and something is not also right for him.                                                                                                "Why did you do that?" Ask the nerdy girl to Yoongi........  "Don't you have any memories at all about a guy name Yoongi?" Ask yoongi. "Ahhh. Many people came up to me and ask if i remember them but since you are very nice I'll tell you my secret. I have short term memory." She reply. Yoongi smile when she tell him that she have short memory term. "Keep it a secret ok?" She ask yoongi."sure...So what is your name?" Ask yoongi. "Ahhh my name is sora. Kim sora......" She reply. Before he can say anything something disrupt him."oppa!! Come help me with my stuff!" It was yoongi younger sister."I gotta go. Talk to you later." He left to go to his sister. Sora look at him as he left her. It was her worst day but it became her best day.                                                        School was over and the seven boys left to go home. They were all rich so they had a driver to drive them home. Taehyung was waiting for his ride. He waited under the school roof in front of the school. As he wait, his eyes wander around the school. His eye stop wandering the moment he saw someone under the tree shade. It was sora. She was sitting under the tree reading. Not long, the sky turn gray and the thunder started sounded loud. Taehyung got shock. "Aissh..why is this ajusshi late.." he pull out his phone to call his driver. But then it started raining. He was fine since he was under a roof. He look across him but sora wasn't there anymore. His eyes started to wander again. His eye caught her sitting next to a rose bush.She seem to be scared of thunder.  "she is very dump. She can just stay under the tree for more protection." Taehyung talk to his self. Another thunder hit and sounded very loud. Sora scream then cry."omma!!save me!" Sora was soak and wet all over. Taehyung can see her crying. He didn't manage to go help her since he hated things like her. Taehyung ride have arrive. The driver pull out an umbrella and went to cover Taehyung and bring him to the car. Taehyung got into the car and look outside to see if she was there.                                                    A women came holding a umbrella. She seem to be coming toward sora. The women cover sora with the umbrella. Taehyung driver started to drive. "wait!" Yell Taehyung to the driver. He seem to be more focuse on her when a weird looking women dress in black approach sora. He open the car window to see what's going on.  "Sora-ah.... what are you doing here?"the women ask. "Omma..save me...omma save me."  Her voice was shaky. Sora seem to be very scared. "Ahh so her name is sora." Taehyung wisper to his self. "Lets go." Taehyung tells the driver when he's done watching sora in the rain. Taehyung arrive home. Before he open the door to his house, memory came back to his mind. He remember being welcome by his family everytime he open the door. Now he live alone so no one welcome him when he arrive home. He threw his bag down on the sofa and went upstair. He threw his self on the bed. He look very tired and he just wanted to disappear from his world. He close his eye and imagine him being love by his family like before. But then his phone ring after he close his eye for a short time. He pick it up." Son! How have you been? Mom and dad miss you." Taehyung can hear his mom voice loudly from the phone. "Taehyung!daddy miss you.I'm sorry for leaving you with the responsibility of the company but I'll be in America for another one year. Just wait one year. okay?" The moment Taehyung hear the word one year, his expression turn blank then he hang up his phone immediately. He turn his phone off and close his eye.