chapter three

Seven princes

The sun rise and Taehyung alarm came on. He hit the alarm to make it mute. He got dress and ran downstairs. He grab his bag and ran outside. He didn't want to ride the driver car so he decided to drive to school.                       He arrive at school. Taehyung got out of his car and he was being waited by the other six handsome boy. "hyung! You look tired.have you eat breakfast?"kookie ask. "Don't worry little puppy." Taehyung reply in a cute way. Kookie blush whenever people call him little puppy. "Let's go guys or we'll be late for class." Jin say.                              They all went inside the school. All the six other members have the same morning class except kookie. The six boys wave a goodbye to kookie as he enter his class alone. Whenever kookie enter his morning class, girls started staring at him. Kookie is adored by many girls in his class becuse of his cuteness. Kookie sat down waiting for lesson to start. The teacher came in holding a stack of paper. "I have bad news for the class today. Sora isn't going to come to school for a while."...... Many curious face wisper to each other guessing sora problem. Kookie raise his hand and ask the teacher about sora problem. "Well, find that out your self since you ask a personal question about sora." The teacher reply.....................................                                                                                     Morning class was over and it was lunch time. "Jinnnn!wait for me!" Shout kookie from far away distance. Jin look back and he can see kookie running toward him."wassup kook." "Yahh jin, lets go to the death cliff since we have no school tomorrow." "I don't think that is a good idea kookie." Reply jin. The other five hansome boys came to join jin and kookie. "What are y'all talking about?" Ask Taehyung..."Hyung, lets go to the death cliff tomorrow." Kookie eyes tell Taehyung that he wanted to go really badly. "Sure little puppy." Reply Taehyung. "Ahh and you won't have to see that girl that confess to you. " kookie say. "What happen?" Namjoon ask."no one know except for the teacher but she won't tell us." Kookie reply. Taehyung went silent when he heard what kookie say. "Can everyone stop talking about her in front of me!" Taehyung look mad when he say that. He left and leave the six other members back."yahh wait for me!" Jimin ran after Taehyung. Yoongi also left but instead it was the opposite way of Taehyung. "Aissh why is everyone leaving??" Jin went after Taehyung. Every members except yoongi went to lunch. The other member were curious where yoongi went to...................                                                         School was over.... Everyone left but Taehyung decided to stay after School and finish his homework. "Hyung don't forget tomorrow!" Shout kookie to Taehyung.."okayyy!" Reply Taehyung. Taehyung watch kookie as he exited the school. It was so silent that Taehyung can hear his own heartbeat. He lay his head on the desk and closes his eye. He started to think about sora without realizing it. He fell asleep due to the silence... ------------------------------ "Heyy..Taehyung oppa?wake up." Taehyung lift his head up and never expect to see that person but oh well, he already did. "Sora?why are you doing here?And why are you dress in funeral clothe?Did someone die?"Taehyung ask. "Ahhhh. I came to say goodbye to you. I have to leave soon."sora reply."w-wha-what did you say?" Taehyung became frighten. He ran out of the classroom. The hallway was dark and he couldn't see anything. He look back in the classroom realizing that sora wasn't there anymore . The more he think, the creepier it get. He felt something in standing behind him. He look back....... "Save me!!!"..... He got up and realized it was a Dream. "Pwehh.. it's only a Dream." he speak  to his self.