Chapter one

Seven princes

The school bell ring and every student exited their classroom. Seven popular boys came out of their classroom and girls in the hallway froze and turn their direction to where they are located. "Oppa!oppa!oppa!" Female students were the happiest to see them. A nerdy girl approach Taehyung with a rose and letter of confession. Her cheek was light pink and she take a step at a time to reach him very closely. "Oppa. I just wanted to tell you that you are very handsome. I-I-umm I have a crush on ever since you came to this school." She gave him the rose and he accept it with a disgust face. She smile as Taehyung take her rose. But something bad,hurtful, happen. Taehyung threw the rose down on the floor and step on it. "Don't gave me this lowly thing again. Lets go guys" Taehyung was an arrogant guy that doesn't thing like a rose. The seven popular handsome boys left and disappear down the hallway. The nerdy girl stand there with a sad look as if she is about to jump off a bridge. The other girls stare at her with a pity look and laugh at her. Three girl came to the nerdy girl with a smile on their face. "Don't ever mess around with my oppa Taehyung. Back off now if you dont want to get bully." The tallest of the three girls warn the nerdy girl. "Lets go girls." The three girls turn and swing their hair and left. The nerdy girl can't seem to take her step. She feel as if she doesn't exist. Her feeling was hurting. It hurt so bad that she can't even seem to take a step. The moment she was going to take her step, she stumble on the floor. Her eyes became watering as if she was going to cry.  "I'm strong.Their are more guys out their. I'll be strong" she stand up and left to go to her class. The bell ring for lunch. The seven boys went to lunch together. "Hyung! That girl that confess to you. Haha she seem very down." Kookie tell Taehyung. Taehyung stare at the nerdy girl as she enter the lunch line. " today must be her most embressing day." Namjoon say as he take a bite of his sandwich. "Tsk...Guys! Lets stop talking about her and eat." Taehyung said. The nerdy girl was done with selecting her lunch and was looking for a seat. She saw an empty table. " where do you think you're going to huh? Next to Taehyung oppa? Haha never happening."She was trip by one of the girl the moment she take her step. The food spill on the floor. She stand up without saying anything. She was about to pick her food up but something shocking happen. "Don't touch that since you didn't make the mess." A male voice talking to her. She look up and her eyes got wider. "Yoongi oppa?" She ask to make sure if she was dreaming or if it's real. He took her hand and pull her out of the cafeteria. The whole cafeteria fell into silence. Someone decided to break away the silence. "He is just kind!!don't think wrong!!" Hoseok yell across the cafeteria. The female in the cafeteria starting talking and gossiping at the same time. Taehyung expression went blank from what yoongi did.